Page 55 of 169 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3377

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

Ew...Okay, I'd prefer for Du Chun to play 21 than for Mickey He to get anywhere near Tong Hua adaptations in general, lol.

I don't know much about Yun Ge's character but I like Zheng Shuang so I wouldn't mind her leading. I've heard really good things about her in Painted Mural (I haven't watched it, though) but it sounds like she has a lot of potential out of the 90's actresses. I don't know much about Zhao Li Ying so I only associate her with New HZGG, which probably isn't exactly a good thing, lol. But I know next to nothing about her so I'm neutral towards her.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    A reporter asked LSS which of the two men she would choose in real life. LSS is silent for a bit and HG speaks. The reporter kind of protests (probably wants LSS to answer the question) but HG just totally ignores him and says, "I think when you have a question like this of choosing being A and B, it will be C that comes out." Everyone looks at Han Dong and he says that he's been waiting. All the reporters go back to expectantly looking at LSS so she laughs and says, "You're still asking this question? I thought we already passed it." HD and HG tell her to just pick C (HD) so she picks C.
    I kept on watching the part of the video Dragon pointed out and cannot help but watched with a big grin on my face It was hilarious that all the microphones dispersed like a blooming flower, but then gathered up again toward LSS waiting for her answer...LOL

Who said they "fuglified" him? LOL
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/7f996901jw1dqq4x1pbslj.jpg')

"C"
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/7f996901jw1dqq6nfdh7jj.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-07-12 at 01:25 AM.

MengYu signatures:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6bde1e8cgw1dqqinnvehwj.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

So cute!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/9b32f754564e92585358d4569c82d158ccb.jpg')

EP...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/2ia4rhy.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i43.tinypic.com/344z0h0.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/s63hif.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    I think I'm really an oddball in this thread. I was totally indifferent to DMY until I heard Eddie was going to play HQB. Now I'm motivated to read the novel.

But I'm praying the costumes in DMY will do HQB justice. The outfit that Eddie wore during the press conference was absolutely disappointing/unflattering to me. I expected something similar to the Greco-Roman-like armor in The Emperor of the Han Dynasty. Like this..

I personally love the armor for Huo Qubing in Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty. Thought the military costumes were soo NICE. TangRen REALLY needs to meat up HQB's armory!

Here's an MV of HQB from a famous historical drama The Emperor Wu of Han Dynasty using the popular theme song from Young Warriors. I think the series has one of the best military costumes for Han Dynasty. If TangRen can recreate the same epic feel from this drama in DMY, I think I would go berserk with excitement.
    Judging from Han Dong's outfit, I'm sure what Eddie wore to the press conference isn't the actual battle armor. still, i think what he did wear was rather stylish (though those sleeves look oddly familar, i'm afraid he might end up looking like Long Yang...which isn't necessarily a bad thing b/c despite CP3's cheapness, Long Yang's outfits were rather sexy)

I don't think DMY is aiming to recreate any "epic feel" to the drama. The setting of Han and Xiongnu wars are really more for a backdrop and the storyline still focuses on the romance rather than a biographical portrayal. Will it be a nicely made well directed drama with plenty of pretty scenery, sets, clothing, decent acting, etc? I hope so. But as far as "epicness" goes, I won't put my money on it.
    Last edited by S Beaver; 03-07-12 at 02:15 AM.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

I'm still confused on the plot. I know it's a romance novel, and it's about a wolf girl who's entangled with two men. That's about it, well from what's translated so far. What am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    I'm still confused on the plot. I know it's a romance novel, and it's about a wolf girl who's entangled with two men. That's about it, well from what's translated so far. What am I missing?
    She is also entangled in palace intrigue with Li Yan (wants her son on the throne, has a deep enmity with the Han) Princess Pingyang, Liu Che (wants Jin Yu dead for his own reasons), Wei Zi Fu, Li Gan (tries to help Li Yan achieve her ultimate goal).

The main story is indeed about JY's relationship with MJ and HQB, but there are several other "sub stories".

Should be when JY first meets HQB in the desert. For some reason, this reminds me of Tang Yu (except for the expression):

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/18d8bc3eb13533faf5df9e96a8d3fd1f413.jpg')

List of previously unknown actors/actresses:
    Qin Da Yong:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/8694a4c27d1ed21b94b3225dad6eddc451d.jpg')

Ruan Wei Jing:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/9f2f070828381f3008508111a9014c086e0.jpg')

迪丽热巴/Di Li Re Ba as Concubine Wei (维姬)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/b812c8fcc3cec3fd6efaabcdd688d43f869.jpg')

去年8月,胡歌一读完小说马上向蔡艺侬主动请缨,“那次我们一起在澳门,他看完就彻底着迷了,到了香港之后 哪里也不去,一直跟我说想演孟九”。蔡艺侬斟酌 再三,和桐华通了两个多小时的越洋电话,“当时我和她一致觉得胡歌比较适合霍去病,但胡歌自己坚持要演孟九 ,我们两个都惊叫:啊!胡歌孟九?但后来想一 想,胡歌演孟九是那种会让人很心疼的感觉,桐华说,他都不知道要赚多少人的眼泪了”。
    至于女一号刘诗诗,一早就得到桐华力挺,让蔡艺侬纠结的是霍去病的人选——从黄晓明、陈坤到霍建华,网上众 说纷纭,唯一的线索:这是一位人气“电影咖”。
    “霍建华我们有接触过,黄晓明也有问过,陈坤就没有了。这几个人各有好处,但因为档期关系,所以到现在才定 下来。”直到开拍前一个月,蔡艺侬试探性地给彭于晏发去微博私信,约了见面,两人畅聊到深夜,终于拍板敲定 。
    曾执导过《仙剑奇侠传》、《少年杨家将》的导演李国立也力挺彭于晏:“他可能跟很多人心中的霍去病不一样, 但我拍过他两部戏,我觉得起码他跟胡歌搭起来差别很大,能拉得开。”

Interesting tidbits:
    -Both Karen and Tong Hua thought he suited Huo Qu Bing more, but in the end, HG was victorious in his decision of playing MJ in DMY.
    -Tong Hua said, "I don't know how many tears he'll earn from the audience."
    -As for Liu Shi Shi, she was supported by Tong Hua from the very start-"it was quite obvious she was going to be leading DMY."
    -The only character Karen needed to find an actor for was Huo Qu Bing. The only clue netizens had was 'someone who was famous on the big screen.' Popular candidated were: Wallace Huo, Chen Kun and Huang Xiao Ming.
    -"We talked about it with Wallace H, and also asked HXM. We didn't approach Chen Kun about this." It was right until a month before the booting ceremony that Karen private messaged EP, agreed to meet each other, and finally signed the contract in the late hours of night.
    -Director Li Guo Li, who also directed CP1 and Young Warriors also supports Eddie. "In the audience's heart he's most likely not the best candidate for Huo Qu Bing, but I've collaborated with him in 2 dramas, and believe that there is a big enough difference between him (HQB) and Hu Ge (MJ).

------------------------------------
    “金玉”刘诗诗:

VS胡歌
    “和老胡拍了很多年戏,但没想到是第一次有感情戏,这次我们终于搭上情侣档了,还蛮期待的。”
    VS彭于晏
    “我们是好多年没有见了,上一次合作是《杨家将》,就觉得他看起来成熟了,但人还没有变,各种好 玩。”

"Jin Yu" Liu Shi Shi,
    VS Hu Ge:
    "I've collaborated with Old Hu many times, but didn't think that this would be our first time acting together in a drama where we are actually romantically entangled. We're finally acting as a couple (ME: although it's not the OTP), and I'm actually really looking forward to it."
    VS Eddie:
    "We haven't seen each other in years-the last time we collaborated was in Young Warriors. I think he's become more mature, but he hasn't changed that much-hanging around him is still really fun."
    ---------------------------------------------

“孟九”胡歌:

VS彭于晏
    “他一点都没变,我都老了他还没老,很不公平!昨天我还梦到他定完妆,李导过来跟我说:为什么他跟你同年, 但看上去比你小10岁?然后我就醒了,气死我了……”

VS刘诗诗
    “诗诗一直都很努力、认真。我以前一直在找机会向她表白(笑),今天在这么公开的场合,终于让我可以施展一 下啦。”

"Meng Jiu" Hu Ge:
    VS Eddie:
    "He hasn't changed one bit. I've grown old, but he hasn't-which is really unfair! Yesterday I also dreamt of him just finishing shooting his official costumes, and Director Li came and asked me, "Why is it that you guys are the same year, but he looks younger than you by 10 years?" Then I just woke up, and felt quite mad~

VS Liu Shi Shi:
    Shi Shi has always been really hardworking and diligent in her acting career. I was always looking for a chance to 'express my love' to her (laughs), and I finally got the chance to today. (He should be joking...right? )
    **Scroll down for extra**
    -----------------------------------

"Huo Qu Bing" Eddie:
    VS Hu Ge:
    He's a really close confidante of mine, and many people think there is 'something happening' between us. I don't mind the rumours, really. I still remember the time when we went to the toilet together in CP1... (it was during the time when Tang Yu's arms were chopped off, and it was too much of a bother to untie Eddie's arms during filming breaks, which were tied behind his back).
    VS Liu Shi Shi
    When we collaborated in Young Warriors, I thought she was quite a little girl-couldn't imagine that she would be so 'womanly'. Her manner now is also really different to 6 yrs ago. My sister and mother watch Bu Bu Jing Xin everyday.

^^I lost the Eddie part, so I translated what I could remember.

EXTRA:
    **为了演哪个角色,胡歌和蔡艺侬争执过。
    “《少年杨家将》时我想演杨四郎,后来演了杨六郎。《射雕英雄传》时我想演杨康,但演了郭靖。之前我一直输 给她,这次我坚持一定要演孟九,终于赢了一 次!”“我看书就喜欢看比较虐的。当时我对金玉的命运比较好奇,因为以前看过《汉武大帝》,就想看看桐华怎 么从侧面描写历史。”
    孟九是个残疾人,胡歌透露戏里70%以上的戏份都将坐在轮椅上完成,“但这只是看着轻松,就像演植物人,不 能动,你觉得轻松吗?”为了演好孟九,他还找来了好朋友、藏族“好男儿”扎西顿珠,让他在开机前教自己吹笛 子,做足功课。
    There was quite a lot of debating between HG and Karen (about whether or not to act as MJ).
    During Young Warriors, I wanted to act as Yang Si Lang, but then had to act as Liu Lang. In LOCH, I wanted to be Yang Kang, but instead acted as Guo Jing. I've always lost to Karen, but this time I persisted in my decision to be Meng Jiu, and finally won. When I read books, I favour those which are quite '虐/heart wrenching/extremely sad'. I was quite curious about Jin Yu's fate, because I've read "Emperor Wu of Han", and wanted to know how Tong Hua described history from a 'side view'.

Meng Jiu is a disabled person, and Hu Ge revealed that in above 70% of the drama's scenes, he will be acting in a wheelchair. But this only looks relaxed. It's just like acting as a person in a vegetative state. Do you think that's relaxing? To act out the best of MJ, he even asked his good friend Zha Xi Dun Zhu/Tashi Dhondup (Tibetan actor, co star in Shangri La) to teach him how to play the flute before they started filming. (So that was why there were pictures showing Hu Ge celebrating the Chinese New Year [Jan.23rd?] with Dun Zhu's family!)

Thanks for your time H.Ge-C.Liu!!! Wonderful read
    VS Liu Shi Shi:
    Shi Shi has always been really hardworking and diligent in her acting career. I was always looking for a chance to 'express my love' to her (laughs), and I finally got the chance to today.
    "Jin Yu" Liu Shi Shi,
    VS Hu Ge:
    "I've collaborated with Old Hu many times, but didn't think that this would be our first time acting together in a drama where we are actually romantically entangled. We're finally acting as a couple (ME: although it's not the OTP), and I'm actually really looking forward to it."
    I bet you they've been longing to be a couple many moons ago!!!! $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0b/tootha_thumb.gif') Why does it seem like HG's been dropping hints in the many different events for years? Hmmmmmmmmm....confess already HG!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i42.tinypic.com/2r3jzix.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-07-12 at 04:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Thanks for your time H.Ge-C.Liu!!! Wonderful read

I bet you they've been longing to be a couple many moons ago!!!! $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0b/tootha_thumb.gif') Why does it seem like HG's been dropping hints in the many different events for years? Hmmmmmmmmm....
    and how he wanted to act as Yang Si Lang and Yang Kang ...... weren't both of these characters paired with LSS's characters? gosh Hu Ge, you really have been yearning for her for many years haven't you? LOL :D:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by Random Person View Post
    and how he wanted to act as Yang Si Lang and Yang Kang ...... weren't both of these characters paired with LSS's characters? gosh Hu Ge, you really have been yearning for her for many years haven't you? LOL :D:D:D
    Oh my goodness! I didn't even think of that! And he keeps on making jokes and wanting to know if she would cry if it was him that kiss her...

Yet another LSS interview and her laughs $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif') (talks about YM too)
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 03-07-12 at 05:17 AM.

Awww...H.Ge-C.Liu, you missed the Eddie part? Why so biased?

Here's the Eddie part of the interview.

3G娱乐:与刘诗诗也是久别重逢,当年你们在《少年杨家将》中一个演四娘,一个演七郎。如今再见面,你觉得 她有什么改变吗?

彭于晏:那时候她比我们小很多,现在能有这样的成绩,是她自己耕耘的,非常好。这次再见到她,诗诗突然 变女人了,感觉气宇非凡。我没有看几集《步步惊心》,但是会告诉人家是我朋友拍的,有诗诗和袁弘,我妈妈和 姐姐每天都看。做演员很特别,气质通过角色慢慢磨练,诗诗就是有气质的演员,散发出来的气质是没人能取代的 。

Yule: You are collaborating with LSS after a long time. In your last collaboration, Young Warriors of the Yang Clan, she acted as 4th Wife and you were 7th Brother. Do you think she has changed since then?

Eddie: At that time she was a lot younger than us, now she has achieved where she is today is all from her hard work/perseverance. This time meeting her again, Shi Shi has become a (grown) woman with her own unique bearing. I have not watched the whole of BBJX, but I've told my family that my friends are acting in BBJX, it has Shi Shi and Yuan Hong. My mother and sister watch BBJX everyday. The actors have embodied the full qualities of the characters, and Shi Shi has a quality/air that is unique/irreplaceable.
    I ship Shi-Harem

EDIT: video already on youtube (credit LXX)

I really do need to find a better way (that works everytime) to download the videos.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Awww...H.Ge-C.Liu, you missed the Eddie part? Why so biased?
    But no, I really wasn't trying to be biased on purpose. I found this article on Hu Ge's tieba, and then closed the original tab after I thought I had copied all the VS parts into the spcnet post~
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 03-07-12 at 05:27 AM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/41840645gw1dqrbcqp7k4j.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Random Person View Post
    and how he wanted to act as Yang Si Lang and Yang Kang ......
    I remember because Hu Ge wanted to act as Yang Kang in LOCH08, Tangren offered Mu Nianci to Ariel Lin who rejected the role (Tangren wanted another GeChen pairing after their wonderful chemistry in The Little Fairy).

I really cannot picture Ariel as Mu Nianci *faint*
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    I remember because Hu Ge wanted to act as Yang Kang in LOCH08, Tangren offered Mu Nianci to Ariel Lin who rejected the role (Tangren wanted another GeChen pairing after their wonderful chemistry in The Little Fairy).
    Then the role was given to LSS, and that's why he fought even harder trying to be Yang Kang (j/k)$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif')

On the newspaper:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/69fdebc3jw1dqr4cyd0t4j.jpg')