Page 7 of 169 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Here's the audiobook for DMY:
    http://www.cxt8.com/static/chapter_1733/
    Thank you xiaolong & H.Ge-C.Liu!

Quote Originally Posted by Vienne94 View Post
    I was thinking about that as well. In BBJX, they changed her age from 13 to 16 in the beginning so that it would be more believeable. In Da Mo Yao, she's like only 10 or 11 in the beginning. I think it would make more sense if they used a younger actress.
    Apart from this, I hope they do good with the wolves too. Jin Yu's wolf friends, especially the pack leader, has a mystical aura about them. Like when she described Brother Wolf's fur in the moonlight. I've seen so many CGI disasters. The last time I saw one was in the 12 Zodiac drama where there's a boy who grew up with a tiger and the tiger looks so apparently fake. Kinda like those BIG lotus flowers in BBJX. lol

TangRen's weibo: [话筒]鉴于关于《大漠谣》传闻众多,唐人电影在此说明,一切请以官方消息为准。感谢@唐电小助手 对唐人电影的关心,但此ID跟唐人电影没有任何关系,其发布之消息也未经过唐人方面任何证实和允许。眼下《 大漠谣》前期准备工作已进入倒计时,不久将有具体消息发布,感谢大家关心。请继续支持我们,谢 谢。

There are currently many rumours about Da Mo Yao. Here, we ask you all to please only follow and spread the official weibo (TR's) posts, and not others. Thank you to “唐电小助手" 's care for TR, but this user has no connections at all with TR, and all the news that this user posted did not gain our permission at all. At present, "Ballad of the Desert"'s pre production is counting down-there will be official news released soon. Thankyou for everyone's attention. Please continue to support us, thank you.

唐电小助手 is a weibo that releases false information about TR's dramas, although some of it's assumptions do come true. From this weibo, TR plans to keep all the details in until the very last minute.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Da Mo Yao is getting good.... HQB and JY this two are... I dont even know the word to describe them... all I can say is HQB sounds like a good kisser ... the way he oooh lala on JY

chapter 13
    http://koalasplayground.com/2012/02/...alling-petals/
    chapter 14
    http://koalasplayground.com/2012/02/...14-stargazing/

Quote Originally Posted by chancy426 View Post
    Apart from this, I hope they do good with the wolves too. Jin Yu's wolf friends, especially the pack leader, has a mystical aura about them. Like when she described Brother Wolf's fur in the moonlight. I've seen so many CGI disasters. The last time I saw one was in the 12 Zodiac drama where there's a boy who grew up with a tiger and the tiger looks so apparently fake. Kinda like those BIG lotus flowers in BBJX. lol
    Oh hahaha. So right about the fake lotus pond. Totally distracted me from what otherwise should have been a really romantic scene in the drama. Tang Ren productions tend to use a lot of CGI effects (not all of it good). I remember that extremely fake looking snake from LOCH 08. Let's hope they use a real wolf. I understand that a tiger might be hard to acquire and film but wolves shouldn't be as bad.

Well, there are dogs that can pass off as wolves. LSS' family dog, Qi Qi, is an Alaskan Malamute which looks like a docile wolf
    Last edited by xiaolong; 02-17-12 at 11:14 PM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Well, there are dogs that can pass off as wolves. LSS' family dog, Qi Qi, is an Alaskan Malamute which looks like a docile wolf
    Yes, I was thinking of some other wolf-dog hybrid doggie too: Siberian Huskies.

I just saw the fashion vid posted on LSS's thread. He has the General look. I finally can see HG as Hu Qu Bing. And he's hot! ^^ I think after watching XYJ, I don't want to see HG back playing good boy. lol

Quote Originally Posted by chancy426 View Post
    Yes, I was thinking of some other wolf-dog hybrid doggie too: Siberian Huskies.

I just saw the fashion vid posted on LSS's thread. He has the General look. I finally can see HG as Hu Qu Bing. And he's hot! ^^ I think after watching XYJ, I don't want to see HG back playing good boy. lol

LOL IKR , that ShiGe video was SEXY.... I so cant wait to hear the DMY cast.... EEK. I Hope HG and SS leads...

I finish volume 1 of DMY yipee.... Thanks to Koala...

HQB mmm I want him...

@蔡艺侬:以前觉得这个时候挺早的,现在真心觉得夜深了,赶紧赶紧,睡去!临睡前惦记着大家惦记的大漠谣, 因为演员档期,推后两星期开拍。那个谁谁谁,快快啊!签约后一定马上公布!晚安

Karentsoi: "i used to think that sleeping at this time is considered early, but now i'm genuinely feeling that its late.. gogo to sleep! but before that, the da mo yao that everyone's thinking of will be pushed back by two weeks to fit the actor's schedule. That person! quick! the moment you sign the contract we'll announce it! good night"

Feb 20 + 2 weeks....

its a little late to hope for this now but why couldnt this happen?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/7004f47atw1dnkvaon6atj.jpg')

i think this would make all geshi and hongshi shippers VERY happy...
    Last edited by thesolangestory; 02-19-12 at 08:05 PM. Reason: well i dont want to double post, so i'm just gonna edit my old post

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    I finish volume 1 of DMY yipee.... Thanks to Koala...

HQB mmm I want him...
    Is it an easy read? Also, which site did you use?

I kinda want to check it out during my Easter holidays, assuming it's good like BBJX.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerDreamz View Post
    Is it an easy read? Also, which site did you use?

I kinda want to check it out during my Easter holidays, assuming it's good like BBJX.
    Go to Koala's Playground blog for the English summaries.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post
    @蔡艺侬:以前觉得这个时候挺早的,现在真心觉得夜深了,赶紧赶紧,睡去!临睡前惦记着大家惦记的大漠谣, 因为演员档期,推后两星期开拍。那个谁谁谁,快快啊!签约后一定马上公布!晚安

Karentsoi: "i used to think that sleeping at this time is considered early, but now i'm genuinely feeling that its late.. gogo to sleep! but before that, the da mo yao that everyone's thinking of will be pushed back by two weeks to fit the actor's schedule. That person! quick! the moment you sign the contract we'll announce it! good night"

Feb 20 + 2 weeks...
    The date released by Xiang Shan is not true. Karen means that DMY will be pushed back two weeks from the original filming date in early March (we don't know the exact day, so we can assume that DMY will officially start filming around mid March (between 15-25th).
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 02-19-12 at 09:12 PM.

My current driving time is dedicated to DMY. I listen to it whenever I drive and when I go to sleep. Such a good bedtime story. ^^ Also helps that the reader is very good and because Tong Hua's writes it in a 1st person POV so when you're listening to the reader you're basically watching the story unfold it in your mind.

It seems that DMY is shorter than BBJX? I couldn't find information as to how many pages BBJX and DMY was but on the podcast site BBJX was past 100 parts while DMY was barely past 80 parts. So I wonder if DMY won't have as many eps.

Getting curious as to who Karen is waiting for to sign on so she can finally make the announcement. I really can't imagine Yuan Hong as Meng Jiu. With the aura each actor's picture brings out, I think it'd be more suitable if Yuan Hong and Hu Ge swapped. Since I've been listening and learning more about Meng Jiu, I can't really see Hu Ge playing Meng Jiu either, but would suit the role more than Yuan Hong. But, I really can see Hu Ge as a convincing Huo Qu Bing though. As for Meng Jiu, Wallace's image and feel really suits Meng Jiu, both fortunately and unfortunately he will be in SOD. Other than him, recently I slightly see Li Jie (Ou Yang Ke from LOCH08) as Meng Jiu. With his white robe from LOCH and because Meng Jiu rides a wheelchair which I think I've seen Ou Yang Ke rode one before in LOCH.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    The date released by Xiang Shan is not true. Karen means that DMY will be pushed back two weeks from the original filming date in early March (we don't know the exact day, so we can assume that DMY will officially start filming around mid March (between 15-25th).
    that's what I thought too...
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Da Mo Yao has opened its official drama weibo: http://www.weibo.com/tangrendamoyao

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    so we can assume that DMY will officially start filming around mid March (between 15-25th).

Booting ceremony, March 2nd.
    等夏天,等秋天,等3月2号的到来,一定要歌诗霍玉啊//@藤井树小姐: [话筒]3月2号开机仪式,各种悬念一一揭晓!

LSS confirmed to participate in DMY.
    @大漠谣新浪机构认证:[话筒]《大漠谣》的开机日期已经确定,即将举行甚为隆重的开机发布会。另一已经确定的重要消息告诉大 家:@胡歌 @刘诗诗 的“诗歌”组合确认主演。而另一男主角,以及@胡歌 与神秘先生的角色安排,尚有待揭晓,请密切留意,感谢一直以来的关注,请继续支持《大漠谣》和 @唐人电影 ~
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i40.tinypic.com/14bqk2v.jpg')

What's a booting ceremony?

^^Start filming ceremony/date.