Page 10 of 169 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

^^Because LSS will just cry if she have to kiss HG!!! LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    She will cry about HG, but with Eddie, I think she will laugh!
    I ship Shi-Harem

Lol. If I were LSS, I'd cry because of happiness. *blushes

Quote Originally Posted by bakaPX View Post
    Lol. If I were LSS, I'd cry because of happiness. *blushes
    LOL..it was HG that said if LSS had to kiss him, she would probably cry, making LSS embarrassed

From A Koala's blog (credit to Ms. Koala):

"When he was done talking, he ignored everyone and took big steps towards me. In front of everyone he pulled me into his embrace, half lifted my veil, and lowered his head and kissed me."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0c/sw_thumb.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/ockoala/Da%20Mo%20Yao/hqbh6.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-23-12 at 11:52 PM.

LOL..it was HG that said if LSS had to kiss him, she would probably cry, making LSS embarrassed From A Koala's blog (credit to Ms. Koala): "When he was done talking, he ignored everyone and took big steps towards me. In front of everyone he pulled me into his embrace, half lifted my veil, and lowered his head and kissed me." $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0c/sw_thumb.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae145/ockoala/Da%20Mo%20Yao/hqbh6.jpg')
    Lol. Hu Ge actually said that? Haha, I wanna see the video of it. *too bad I can't understand Mandarin Kekeke, I can totally imagine this scene in my mind. *no perv. Hu Ge is just too hard to resist. I wonder who's kiss is/will be hotter. ShiHong, ShiLong, or ShiGe. xD Hrmm, that paragraph problem is starting on me now. >.< This is supposed to be 3 small paragraphs.

Quote Originally Posted by bakaPX View Post
    Lol. Hu Ge actually said that?
    I'll need H.Ge-C.liu to find that video for you....LOL.

I don't know if HongShi's kiss was a kiss $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-24-12 at 12:06 AM.

HongShi had some pretty phenomenal kisses. Idk, it will be hard to beat for sure. And I think HG was commenting on bed scenes with LSS, not kissing. HG was aiming high, LOL, thinking about bedding her before kissing her? Maybe it's fate that he should play HQB.

I can definitely imagine a ShiGe kiss, though. They look like they're about to kiss in that picture anyway, lol! The picture kind of reminds me of the LOCH HongShi scene when YK gives MNC a really passionate kiss and sends her off on a horse away from the Jin. Please, please, please, let us have ShiGe! I think I've kind of lowered my standards for HQB because no one can realistically be that epic, so I just want a ShiGe pairing now!
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I'll need H.Ge-C.liu to find that video for you....LOL.

I don't know if HongShi's kiss was a kiss $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif')
    Here I come, with the video! (This video also shows LSS' reaction, around 1:43, when HG says that if he and LSS had a kiss scene, she would cry. ) It seems that only this video has Shi shi's reaction.

Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/7e071d48jw1dqd7r19inxj.jpg')

Here's the Sina article on the 5 Mysteries of Da Mo Yao: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2012-02-24/11483563643.shtml

1. Cast
    2. Will there be major changes to the story?
    3. Scenery (e.g. war scenes, desert)
    4. Animals (CGI and wolves. Hopefully they'll get along. )
    5. Result. Will it be as spectacular as BBJX?

Aside from this, another actor (possibly for a minor role) has also been confirmed: Qin Hao/秦昊. Weibo: http://www.weibo.com/qinhaoincannes?zw=ent

Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 02-24-12 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Aside from this, another actor (possibly for a minor role) has also been confirmed: Qin Hao/秦昊. Weibo: http://www.weibo.com/qinhaoincannes?zw=ent
    So Qin Hao will be a cameo, not MJ?
    I ship Shi-Harem

Thanks for finding the video H.Ge-C.Liu!! I know you'll dig that up in no time...LOL

Baidu wiki already have Qin Hao as Jiu Ye (well somebody updated it)! But I see him more as XZY?
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 02-24-12 at 03:13 AM.

Baidu's hardly correct when it comes to the early stages of TR productions..

According to Sina's article, Qin Hao isn't going to be Meng Jiu (or Huo Qu Bing, for that matter). The actor of either Meng Jiu or Huo Qu Bing will be announced at the press conference on the 2nd.

Qin Hao could definitely be one of the other male characters, like, as you said, Yi Zhi Xie. He could be Li Gan (HQB's friend) too.

PS. If the end result on the 2nd is what GeShi shippers wished for, I will be confessing something (to do with GeShi).
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 02-24-12 at 03:34 AM.

I know...I didn't think Qin Hao would be Jiu Ye, especially Tangren's keeping that character hush hush and won't release it until the conference day.

PS. I will be confessing something after the press conference.
    What? That you want HG and LSS to date in real life? LOL...

What? That you want HG and LSS to date in real life? LOL...
    It's my own confession, although it is connected with GeShi.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    PS. If the end result on the 2nd is what GeShi shippers wished for, I will be confessing something (to do with GeShi).

You went around and edited every DMY site to update HG as HQB!!!!!????

You went around and edited every DMY site to update HG as HQB!!!!!????
    You finally noticed? yeah she's the culprit!! (just kidding)

Someone (HuoYuDMY or something) has been editing the DramaWiki... and if I'm correct, she also was the one who put HG as HQB.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

在等下一个会议,轩辕剑宣传营销会,感受到一股剑气扑面而来,还有四个月就要出击,这部戏可以说是唐人有史 以来制作期最长的。下周二便要飞象山做大漠谣定装和媒体见面会,该剧却是有史以来筹备期最长的。大家都怨叹 唐人慢,其实相对国外精品剧,已经不慢了。如果我们不停的填鸭式快餐,那有多可怕...

DMY:
    -Karen will be flying to XiangShan to get the first wave of costumes ready, and to prepare for the press conference.
    -This drama underwent the longest preparation in TR's history.

Other Important tidbits:
    -Almost done with the planning of Xuan Yuan Sword Promo+Marketing conference. Will air in June-July (4 more months).
    -XYS underwent the longest production (pre+post) in TR's history.

Extra:
    "Everyone complains that TR is slow, but compared to good foreign series/films, TR's speed is already quite fast. If we don't stop and keep on making dramas on a regular basis (i.e. more than 3 dramas a year), how scary would that be?"
    **My mind automatically jumps to Yu Zheng.

well looks like shi shi's starting to build up relationships with tang hao, cos she and manager youo replied to his weibo today!
    just adding the photo she replied to in here..looks good!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4a6973efjw1dqca5m02s5j.jpg')

hmm.. and speaking of the that 5 mysteries sina article.. they mentioned about LSS suddenly getting an alaskan malamute last year and suspected that she may have been assigned the dog so that she could build up rappot with her "brother wolf".. mere coincidence? or is TR really going to sub the wolves with alaskan dogs... (who could pass off as wolves i think)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Uz5zFDUi29I/Sh7Bc7OmbVI/AAAAAAAAAnk/J4L4t47Zdmw/s400/Alaskanm.jpg')

kekeke i just hope TR doesnt cut down any of the bed/kiss scenes in dmy they cut down quite abit in bbjx.... T.T
    Last edited by thesolangestory; 02-24-12 at 06:43 AM.

well looks like shi shi's starting to build up relationships with tang hao, cos she and manager youo replied to his weibo today!
    Tang Hao, is that Qin Hao? If it is, they already knew each other. They filmed a movie together "The Next Magic" since 2010, but it haven't been released yet.

hmm.. and speaking of the that 5 mysteries sina article.. they mentioned about LSS suddenly getting an alaskan malamute last year and suspected that she may have been assigned the dog so that she could build up rappot with her "brother wolf".. mere coincidence? or is TR really going to sub the wolves with alaskan dogs... (who could pass off as wolves i think)
    So if they used this dog and was training it, that's means LSS was preparing for this role a year ago (with the dog I mean)...hmmm.

Someone (HuoYuDMY or something) has been editing the DramaWiki... and if I'm correct, she also was the one who put HG as HQB.
    LOL, I knew about Dramawiki, I guess I should have known the Baidu one to...LOL