Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound of the Desert 《风中奇缘》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Eddie Peng

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LOL...I'm gonna laugh if Karen made a deal with YZ that he can have Wallace, and if LSS gets to be RYY $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif'). If the rumors are true she'll be a guest star in DMY...
    I sigh for GeShi. Hope hasn't totally gone out yet though! This is the bad thing about following TR productions. It stretches your patience to the limit.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 02-05-12 at 02:10 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    I sigh for GeShi. Hope hasn't totally gone out yet though! This is the bad thing about following TR productions. It stretches your patience to the limit.
    I admire you for still be able to clinging to the hope of GeShi. I think I don't dare to hope anymore. Following TR filming drains all of my patience and hope.
    BTW, if LSS is not in this DMY, who will be? I can't really think of any TR's actress that will be able to lead in such a big project, unless they let a non-TR actress to lead. I hope it's not Tang Yan like many rumors. She paired w/ Hu Ge too many times already.

Quote Originally Posted by luv_shi shi View Post
    BTW, if LSS is not in this DMY, who will be? I can't really think of any TR's actress that will be able to lead in such a big project, unless they let a non-TR actress to lead. I hope it's not Tang Yan like many rumors. She paired w/ Hu Ge too many times already.
    Tang Yan is already filming another production, Agent X. So she's unlikely to be in DMY. I do hope Karen will give Lin Gengxin a chance to be Meng Jiu.
    I ship Shi-Harem

LOL I'll have to agree with this!
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LOL...I'm gonna laugh if Karen made a deal with YZ that he can have Wallace, and if LSS gets to be RYY $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/6a/laugh.gif'). If the rumors are true she'll be a guest star in DMY...
    Will she in a movie with some Hong Kong stars in March? Maybe that's the reason why she'll only be a guest star in DMY?

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Will she in a movie with some Hong Kong stars in March? Maybe that's the reason why she'll only be a guest star in DMY?
    The one with Louis Koo? That's also an unconfirmed rumor.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    I do hope Karen will give Lin Gengxin a chance to be Meng Jiu.
    omg I so agree I think Lin geng xin should play meng jiu I so think he can do it. I cant picture anybody else but him unless HG play.

If Lin Geng Xin and Hu Ge play in a series together, they should be acting as brothers instead of love rivals. They look somewhat alike don't they? Gorgeous guys.

Quote Originally Posted by wuxiagurl View Post
    If Lin Geng Xin and Hu Ge play in a series together, they should be acting as brothers instead of love rivals. They look somewhat alike don't they? Gorgeous guys.
    I haven't read the book but I believe HQB and MJ are good friends as well?

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    I haven't read the book but I believe HQB and MJ are good friends as well?
    They are love rivals, but Meng Jiu saved HQB's life twice, due to Jin Yu. They didn't actually have any strong enmity against each other, and didn't seek to kill each other. You can try 百料 or 百度知道 to get a detailed plot of DMY if you don't want to read the book.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 02-05-12 at 09:11 PM.

I really think Lin Geng Xin should play meng jiu if not LGX then I dont know anybody else... if LSS is not in this one n ShiGe miss this chance again then I give up....

First draft of DMY promos... Filming countdown:22+ days.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6e864235jw1dpsugd88pgj.jpg')

On another note, Yu Zheng's Yun Zhong Ge (sequel to DMY) will start filming in November.

Just a thought...what about Qiu Ze playing Meng Jiu? I don't know how all this artiste management thing works and I remember he said he's taking a break after his current drama, but besides Wallace, he's the only one I can think of who switches between warm/cold-blooded personalities really convincingly.

I kinda feel that LGX is a little young to play Meng Jiu? And a little too robust looking? Meng Jiu's supposed to be of a more delicate constitution and LGX gives off a really strong and robust vibe. I could see him as Li Yan Nian though. Or Yi Zhi Xie...although he feels young to be playing him too.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for GeShi!

Quote Originally Posted by atsu-chan View Post
    Just a thought...what about Qiu Ze playing Meng Jiu? I don't know how all this artiste management thing works and I remember he said he's taking a break after his current drama, but besides Wallace, he's the only one I can think of who switches between warm/cold-blooded personalities really convincingly.

I kinda feel that LGX is a little young to play Meng Jiu? And a little too robust looking? Meng Jiu's supposed to be of a more delicate constitution and LGX gives off a really strong and robust vibe. I could see him as Li Yan Nian though. Or Yi Zhi Xie...although he feels young to be playing him too.

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for GeShi!
    The only thing stopping me from seeing Roy Qiu as Meng Jiu is that he doesn't seem to look good in ancient dramas. LGX is definitely too 'neng' to play Meng Jiu. MJ is around the mid-20s, HQB is 18 and JY 16-17. Even though HG as HQB will be a miscast, I'd forgive it if LSS was Jin Yu (GeShi).

TR's new filming studio at Hengdian's Qin Dynasty style palace. DMY (Han Dynasty) palace scenes should be filmed there.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6fe6b187jw1dpvzt5v9kzj.jpg')

http://koalasplayground.com/2012/02/...o-by-tong-hua/

I dont know much about DMY but from koala I heard there are lots of STEAMY n HOT scene with HQB n JY...
    If anybody read the book yet, please spoil me with some or one of their hot scene...

For anyone interested, ockoala from Koala's Playground is translating Da Mo Yao into English.

Chapter 1: http://koalasplayground.com/2012/02/...ert-chapter-1/

Chapter 2: http://koalasplayground.com/2012/02/...ert-chapter-2/

Is this going to be my 2nd C-drama obsession? XD (I'm praying for LSS to lead with Hu Ge)

TR's new filming studio at Hengdian's Qin Dynasty style palace. DMY (Han Dynasty) palace scenes should be filmed there.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6fe6b187jw1dpvzt5v9kzj.jpg')
    qin style palace..... is it the same place where they filmed long kui and long yang's scenes? *shi-ge shipper in me starts grinning* oh please please please they have to cast shi shi in this......