Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

so when is this series suppose to start wrapping up?

i really would like to see hu ge play yang guo vs chen xiao. wasn't hu ge up for the role in zjz version, but turned it down to make strange tales n yang warriors or something?

Hu Ge did audition for YG role in ZJZ's ROCH but lost out to HXM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    so when is this series suppose to start wrapping up?

i really would like to see hu ge play yang guo vs chen xiao. wasn't hu ge up for the role in zjz version, but turned it down to make strange tales n yang warriors or something?
    Swordsman will finish filming tomorrow, actually!!

Yu Zheng posted on July 9 in 3 more days Swordsman will wrap up...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/4827a92djw1duqb4s1u66j.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Yu Zheng posted on July 9 in 3 more days Swordsman will wrap up...
    Then wouldn't it be wrapping up on the 12th?

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy24 View Post
    True, but I guess HXM didn't do TOO rotten of a job.... but he was incredibly hot in it!!
    hehehe, true! at least he made the part where every female character in the book falls in love with him seem realistic

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Yep. Good reception or bad, I don't think it will hurt Chen Xiao's career but drive up his fame as an actor and "pop up" under the general audience's radar. I think out he's still relatively unknown to the general audience right now.
    i've never heard of him until i started following this thread...has he been in other things before?

Then wouldn't it be wrapping up on the 12th?
    He probably counted July 9th as 1 day since he posted it at 08:56. The filming will last finally but then I'm gonna miss it!

Sorry I haven't come back here as frequently as before since I'm working hard on wallacehuo.info at the moment. Just posted a very nice clip of beautiful Swordsman posters in the forum

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    i've never heard of him until i started following this thread...has he been in other things before?
    He is a lead in Female Prime Minister.

He probably counted July 9th as 1 day since he posted it at 08:56. The filming will last finally but then I'm gonna miss it!

Sorry I haven't come back here as frequently as before since I'm working hard on wallacehuo.info at the moment. Just posted a very nice clip of beautiful Swordsman posters in the forum
    Oh, I see!

It looks really great! I just made an account!

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post

Chen Xiao has been taking mostly supporting roles in YZ's dramas. And he was probably in the "less popular" YZ's series like Bounty Hunter, Happy Mother-in-law and Pretty Daughter-in-law, Gong 2, and a cameo in Hidden Intentions. Female Prime Minister is the first series where he got cast as the #1 male lead. Actually, Female Prime Minister shouldn't be considered a "typical" YZ's drama since he's just a co-producer, didn't have as much say power as his other series, and he wasn't the scriptwriter.

Surprisingly, I actually first saw him in the CCTV historical drama The Qin Empire without knowing about it.

If you're interested, I actually wrote a long post on Chen Xiao on my blog (
    The Theatrical Transformation of Chen Xiao) detailing some of his past works.

Han Dong just wrapped up shooting
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6aade503jw1dusexla3a3j.jpg')

Tobame: Your Wallace Huo site is soo nice! That probably takes a lot of work! I wish I had your devotion for a particular actor or actress. I'm too fickle-minded to like anything for an extended period of time and my interests just branch out in too many different places. LOL
    Last edited by JoleCole; 07-10-12 at 09:40 PM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

Why can't I register "snowflakesdance"? It says its not available but there's no member with that handle yet
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    Why can't I register "snowflakesdance"? It says its not available but there's no member with that handle yet
    Try logging in as snowflakesdance! It looks like the forum from jianhuastation.com, maybe you could try using the same username and password to log in?

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post

Tobame: Your Wallace Huo site is soo nice! That probably takes a lot of work! I wish I had your devotion for a particular actor or actress. I'm too fickle minded to like anything for an extended period of time and my interests just branch out in to many different places. LOL
    Actually I'm also someone who could loss interest in something quickly... This site is still far from perfect. Perfecting it is something that keeps my interest in this site. But hopefully with more information coming in (Wallace should be in the show biz for a long while I would have guessed), my interest won't die out after it's up and running, lol.

In fact I should have it done by now if I didn't put it off for more than 3 months!

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    You haven't read my email apparently I have pre-registered you as a member already. Check your email for password. Oh...all my hard work for you....

You haven't read my email apparently I have pre-registered you as a member already. Check your email for password. Oh...all my hard work for you....
    thanks so much tobeme... I owe you lots
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6aade503jw1dusexla3a3j.jpg')

A nice wedding picture.

Hmmmm....something bad is happening...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/9e1983abtw1dusurmo8tfj.jpg')

Hahaha. What wedding scene is this? Why does Han Dong also dresses up as a bridegroom?

Tobeme: enjoyed your new site!

Quote Originally Posted by sandy1 View Post
    Hahaha. What wedding scene is this? Why does Han Dong also dresses up as a bridegroom?
    BROMANCE!!!!

BROMANCE!!!!
    Actually I really enjoy the relationship or the interaction between LHC and Tian Bo Guan in the book. So I am really looking forward to this bromance in the drama.