Page 21 of 229 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

How about Ady as RYY.... but then she cant

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/63abb98ejw1djmicfg60ej.jpg')[

Thumbs up

yes ady an....she will be good RYY

Didnt know Ady is so popular in mainland... Still no news when will full casts be announced? Its already March.

An old man found JY's hand written copy of SOD while he tried to find an old book one day at his home in Singapore. He was a deputy editor for a newspaper set up by JY and Kwan Loong medicated oil boss. JY wrote SOD in 1967 (when he's 25 years old) while staying in Singapore. He escaped to Singapore to avoid being attacked by the left wing people when a riot stared in Hong Kong. Interesting thing is JY seldom had an outline for his story. He went to the publishing company and wrote about 1200 words just enough to publish in the newspaper everyday. Many people consider SOD is one of his best novels. It could probably due to his uneasy time in Singapore. From what people found from the hand written copy, JY made very few corrections. Also, he seldom needed to reread what he had written.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6d257479jw1donyludqo4g.gif')
    Last edited by tobemela; 03-05-12 at 01:24 PM.

Not sure where are these photos come from but watching these photos while listening to the song (A Laugh on the Blue Sea) is more enjoyable. Love the instruments at the beginning of the song.

MP3: http://www.xiami.com/song/34814

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/743e2229jw1dqpbkr0y3ej.jpg')
    Last edited by tobemela; 03-05-12 at 01:14 PM.

A Laugh on the Blue Sea.

Instruments
    Last edited by tobemela; 03-05-12 at 01:18 PM.

You guys must have enough of me posting my favorite song "A laugh on the Blue Sea". Okie, back to the basis question: who'll be RYY?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/710cef75jw1dqo0bb1xgoj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    You guys must have enough of me posting my favorite song "A laugh on the Blue Sea". Okie, back to the basis question: who'll be RYY?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/710cef75jw1dqo0bb1xgoj.jpg')
    nah. it's okay. the music sounds nice better that than nothing especially since Yu Zheng seems to decide to shut up about this.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    nah. it's okay. the music sounds nice better that than nothing especially since Yu Zheng seems to decide to shut up about this.
    I'm getting bored as you can see from my posts. Yu apparently is still in Li Jiang writing some sort of story for Gong 3.... Who knows, probably this is his strategy to get people anxious about his upcoming announcement...

Guess this is the best time to introduce my favorite 5 minutes micro movie "Trading", based on a true story. When the little girl said "Shu shu, please put me up for sales as I need 1,800 to pay for my mother's medical bill" I just cried...

I'm getting bored as you can see from my posts. Yu apparently is still in Li Jiang writing some sort of story for Gong 3.... Who knows, probably this is his strategy to get people anxious about his upcoming announcement...
    anxious? I think people are already losing interest especially when there's about 75% that he'll choose YSS as RYY. After what happened to DMY casting, most people wouldn't want to be disappointed again so they'd stir clear from these kinds of publicity stunts (at least for now since DMY is still fresh)
    Last edited by snowflakesdance; 03-05-12 at 03:13 PM.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Guess this is the best time to introduce my favorite 5 minutes micro movie "Trading", based on a true story. When the little girl said "Shu shu, please put me up for sales as I need 1,800 to pay for my mother's medical bill" I just cried...

http://youtu.be/y80FQ0phahg
    I remember this! I totally teared up while watching it too. I'm glad someone uploaded it to YT.

none of the cast is official confirm right?

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    anxious? I think people are already losing interest especially when there's about 75% that he'll choose YSS as RYY. After what happened to DMY casting, most people wouldn't want to be disappointed again so they'd stir clear from these kinds of publicity stunts (at least for now since DMY is still fresh)
    I don't think the DMY's casting is disappointing. It's just that certain fans were so intent on the specifics that they wanted. The fans wanted to be pleased, hence they were disappointed when they didn't get their specific wish.

It's the opposite case here though. If he does really end up casting YSS, then it will be disappointing. The fans are expecting to be dissappointed, hence if it does not happen, they will be pleased (unless he replaced the casting with someone even worse...)
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

In my case I am indifferent to the cast of DMY as I dont have any interest in it when Wallace doesn't have any part in it. But from the observer I think the hair and the costumes of HuGe made he looks older than his age. In fact it made he looks too old. With Eddie Peng I haven't watch any of his dramas nor movies to judge.

As for SOD, right now I cant think of any actress that can fit into this role of RYY that is available to take part in this drama, this isn't an easy role to play either. So I am waiting for Yu Zheng to surprise me. If he casts YSS then be it, right now it's very hard to comment when our perception on the artist clouded our judgement on their potential performance.

As for me it almost has come to a state if RYY is not YSS I'm happy. Actually I haven't watched any of her dramas other than Strange Heros. She just doesn't fit RYY description.

[Not sure why when I hit "edit" it said the website is unavailable. ]

As for me it almost has come to a state if RYY is not YSS I'm happy. Actually I haven't watched any of her dramas other than Strange Heros. She just doesn't fit RYY description.

I don't have any objection to Joe playing DFBB. After looking at some of her other stills, I think she'll be a good DFBB. But I'm sure she will be under extreme pressure as people will likely compare her with Brigitte Lin

Who is YSS

Quote Originally Posted by myenson1 View Post
    Who is YSS
    Yuan Shan Shan, she's the female lead in Gong 2 and Beauties Without Tears 《美人无泪》.

Got the edit to work and replaced with the right video of DFBB

Last edited by tobemela; 03-06-12 at 03:13 AM.