Page 22 of 229 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    anxious? I think people are already losing interest especially when there's about 75% that he'll choose YSS as RYY. After what happened to DMY casting, most people wouldn't want to be disappointed again so they'd stir clear from these kinds of publicity stunts (at least for now since DMY is still fresh)
    This could be Yu's strategy. He probably wait until people get frustrated and say 'whoever I don't really care".

Duplicated copy --- what's happening to specnet today???????????

Sorry to say that I don't think she'll make a good RYY..... RYY is smart with wicket expression but also a kind heart...
    She have to have that expression that is like HDX(LOCH) dad f HR..... SYY have too sweet of a face to be RYY....

I think my favorite smiling wander was the one TVB make in 1982 w CHP.... It have the best music and I love CHP as LHX.. And RYY from that series was act by a really good actress... She was pretty but also have that wicket look about her... Other RYY actress came after don't have that oral...

I think it's pretty official that YSS is RYY
    Yu Zheng just posted this on his weibo
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4827a92djw1dqpuaqzo7oj.jpg')
    Need to stop being lazy...

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    I think it's pretty official that YSS is RYY
    Yu Zheng just posted this on his weibo
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4827a92djw1dqpuaqzo7oj.jpg')
    Yu deleted all his recent posts related to SOD, including the one above.

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    Yu deleted all his recent posts related to SOD, including the one above.
    Man is he serious to choose YSS for RYY, I really hate her in Gong2. She can't act and her face is too plain. Never see worst miscast than this one.

When he first announced Joe for DFBB, i almost has a heart attack.... Is this guy sick, Joe don't have the charisma of an ancient beauty. When I saw her with Ming Dao in a wuxia serie, I must say, she look ugly. Like someone say, she only have the modern look and didn't fit in wuxia series at all. (DOn't mistake i am not hating JOe acting, I love her in fate to love you, but for wuxia serie, i pass)

If that the case I will pass this series, even if Wallace is one of my favorite actor
    Last edited by tuyet07; 03-05-12 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tuyet07 View Post
    Man is he serious to choose YSS for RYY, I really hate her in Gong2. She can't act and her face is too plain. Never see worst miscast than this one.

When he first announced Joe for DFBB, i almost has a heart attack.... Is this guy sick, Joe don't have the charisma of an ancient beauty. When I saw her with Ming Dao in a wuxia serie, I must say, she look ugly. Like someone say, she only have the modern look and didn't fit in wuxia series at all. (DOn't mistake i am not hating JOe acting, I love her in fate to love you, but for wuxia serie, i pass)

If that the case I will pass this series, even if Wallace is one of my favorite actor
    well, good news is DFBB was never described as an "ancient beauty" in the original
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

damn edit button!!!

though I don't think Joe Chen looks all that bad in ancient outfit. I just happen to find the make-up and hair in "Beauty of the Emperor (w/ Ming Dao)" to be horribly unflattering.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

I think Yu Zheng is good at making every of us who is interested in this drama, Huomi or not holding our breath.
    He probably got a lot of bombarded messages on Weibo, so he deleted all messages that were related to SOD. Or is he testing the water here??

I am very patient!!!!

BTW edit button seemed to be nice to me.

Am i the only one here who doesnt care who acts as RYY?? Hee.. probably coz i dunno who is YSS..

And i am not the shipper kind at all... I dont really care who LHC loves or what, I am only interested to see him fight and gets injured/ poisoned haha....
    Last edited by Luanee; 03-06-12 at 01:23 AM.

when is the press conference for this? =d

Quote Originally Posted by abc123lol View Post
    when is the press conference for this? =d
    Probably on the 24th of this month.

It is almost 100% sure now that YSS will be RYY. It's rumored the reason Yu deleted his posts because the designers complained that the outfits as shown on the pictures are different than the actual ones.

Probably on the 24th of this month.It is almost 100% sure now that YSS will be RYY. It's rumored the reason Yu deleted his posts because the designers complained that the outfits as shown on the pictures are different than the actual ones.
    Is YSS really that bad? Why don't we give her the benefit of doubt and see how she perform first? Perhaps there will be a pleasant surprise? Anyway RYY doesnt appear in the first quarter of the novel and if she really is that bad, we just feast our eyes on the handsome LHC will do

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Is YSS really that bad? Why don't we give her the benefit of doubt and see how she perform first? Perhaps there will be a pleasant surprise? Anyway RYY doesnt appear in the first quarter of the novel and if she really is that bad, we just feast our eyes on the handsome LHC will do
    Actually I haven't seen any of her dramas other than her character as a cricket son's wife in Strange Heros. I think she's ok but it just that she doesn't have that onscreen charisma. Some people aren't good looking but they have onscreen charisma to attract people.

Anyway, what is fixed is fixed. I'm looking forward to see my handsome LHC.

Yu Zheng actually posted several pics of LHC makeup styles on his weibo today. Most people complained about the cap he has as a disciple of Huashan sect. Yu then posted a pic of LHC without the cap and said "I'm listening and how about this one without the cap?". But later on he deleted all the relevant posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    when I watched Gong2 (episode 1... still ), there's something off with her acting. I'll just say(so people won't say I'm mean :P ), I don't see her as effective in portraying her role.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Actually I haven't seen any of her dramas other than her character as a cricket son's wife in Strange Heros. I think she's ok but it just that she doesn't have that onscreen charisma. Some people aren't good looking but they have onscreen charisma to attract people.

Anyway, what is fixed is fixed. I'm looking forward to see my handsome LHC.

Yu Zheng actually posted several pics of LHC makeup styles on his weibo today. Most people complained about the cap he has as a disciple of Huashan sect. Yu then posted a pic of LHC without the cap and said "I'm listening and how about this one without the cap?". But later on he deleted all the relevant posts.
    RYY is supposed to be very attractive, right? I mean someone whom gets second look whenever she walks in a big crowd. (at least that's what RYY seems to me). But then I guess that'll do then. At least I can just ignore her and focus on LHC :P
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    when I watched Gong2 (episode 1... still ), there's something off with her acting. I'll just say(so people won't say I'm mean :P ), I don't see her as effective in portraying her role.
    Let's look at the bright side, she is only one of the three who loved LHC in this drama. I hope Yu will cut down her scenes.
    Last edited by tobemela; 03-06-12 at 11:09 AM.

Not sure if Yu makes reference to Xu Chang Qing in designing costumes for LHC, lol.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/7d4bee81tw1dqqeyr0luqj.jpg')

As long as Wallace is LHC I'm happy!

It's interesting that YSS and JC are both in Beauties of the Emperor.