Page 23 of 229 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

This is a picture posted and subsequently deleted by Yu. Wondering what's the dot on his forehead?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/a22eaa36gw1dqqw4czjmmj.jpg')

i think it's just a frown. wallace has a big old line in between his eyebrows, too
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    Let's look at the bright side, she is only one of the three who loved LHC in this drama. I hope Yu will cut down her scenes.
    Exactly, there are still his small shi-mei Yue Ling Shan and Yi Ling the little nun, why keep harping on RYY only? Not to mention his other admirers eg Lan Feng Huang, Qu Fei Yan...

I wonder how much screen time DFBB will have in this version?

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver View Post
    i think it's just a frown. wallace has a big old line in between his eyebrows, too
    This is definitely a no no. Don't believe in Yu's taste. Hope he is hiring good designers.

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Exactly, there are still his small shi-mei Yue Ling Shan and Yi Ling the little nun, why keep harping on RYY only? Not to mention his other admirers eg Lan Feng Huang, Qu Fei Yan...

I wonder how much screen time DFBB will have in this version?
    He has other admirers too? Lucky him! Too busy these days to do anything including reading the novel. A few more days I'll be more relax and can do the stuff I'm interested in. Finishing off the novel is my priority, hehe.

b/c RYY pwns them all. mwahahahaha.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Not sure if Yu makes reference to Xu Chang Qing in designing costumes for LHC, lol.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/7d4bee81tw1dqqeyr0luqj.jpg')
    He's so beautiful *swoooon*

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver View Post
    b/c RYY pwns them all. mwahahahaha.
    I still have not yet finished reading the novel but I think he loved YLS the most. From the very beginning of the novel he was badly injured but insisted going to the waterfall only because he used to practice the sword fighting skill with YLS under a waterfall. He missed her so much that he wanted to get close to the waterfall. But when he got close to the waterfall he lost sight of the rainbow. YLS’s betrayal and RYY’s devotion made him go for the rainbow instead of the waterfall.

I still have not yet finished reading the novel but I think he loved YLS the most. From the very beginning of the novel he was badly injured but insisted going to the waterfall only because he used to practice the sword fighting skill with YLS under a waterfall. He missed her so much that he wanted to get close to the waterfall. But when he got close to the waterfall he lost sight of the rainbow. YLS’s betrayal and RYY’s devotion made him go for the rainbow instead of the waterfall.
    Actually YLS was his first love, even though he has moved on with RYY in the end but in his heart YLS has always been there. RYY is never jealous or complaining about YLS, she knows and understands LHC and accepts the man he is. He is a man like that, very loyal, devoted and compassionate, if you ask him to forget YLS like asking LHC to cut his heart out. When YLS died he and RYY stay by her grave for more than 20 days. RYY is like that, open, caring, understanding, very generous and magnanimous, that is one of the reasons why LHC ends up with her.

RYY is also my favourite character out of all Jin Yong's female heroines.
    Last edited by Hana6002; 03-07-12 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    Actually YLS was his first love, even though he has moved on with RYY in the end but in his heart YLS has always been there. RYY is never jealous or complaining about YLS, she knows and understands LHC and accepts the man he is. He is a man like that, very loyal, devoted and compassionate, if you ask him to forget YLS like asking LHC to cut his heart out. When YLS died he and RYY stay by her grave for more than 20 days. RYY is like that, open, caring, understanding, very generous and magnanimous, that is one of the reasons why LHC ends up with her.

RYY is also my favourite character out of all Jin Yong's female heroines.
    I thot they stayed there so long as LHC was recovering from his injury?

I swear I'll finish the novel as soon as I can! Otherwise I don't have a clue of the story.

Wallace is practicing for SOD these days. This is a photo of him posted by Huajie Studio today.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/91703b87jw1dqrbnejstmj.jpg')

I thot they stayed there so long as LHC was recovering from his injury?
    Yes they did, but they could have left that place and stayed some where more comfortable right? They could have come to the temple where Nuns were. But LHC wanted to stay there to keep YLS's company for a while.

I swear I'll finish the novel as soon as I can! Otherwise I don't have a clue of the story.Wallace is practicing for SOD these days. This is a photo of him posted by Huajie Studio today.$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/91703b87jw1dqrbnejstmj.jpg')
    Haha u are sure taking ur time to read.. So they finally confirmed his role in SOD?? Btw where did u get this English name from?

well RYY made suggestion to LHC to stay there for recovery and to accompany YLS's grave, when LHC had regain his health they still stayed there and learn laughing in the wind song together, they left the place after LHC's ex teacher tried to kill them and YLS' mother committed suicide

in the novel RYY had said, one of the reasons she fell in love to LHC because LHC told his romance and his brokenhearted story with YLS to RYY when she disguised as a granny, i think that's why she's so understanding about LHC's love to YLS

there's one time when LHC was imprisoned in the dungeon as substitute for RWX, he thought the only person who would be willing to help him was RYY since his teacher, his sunio, YLS or his brotherhood clan suspected and hate him
    Last edited by 12blbl; 03-07-12 at 09:32 AM.

Haha u are sure taking ur time to read.. So they finally confirmed his role in SOD?? Btw where did u get this English name from?
    I got the name from dramawiki. I think the first translation was The Smiling Proud Wanderer. Later on Hong Kong made some dramas and renamed it State of Divinity. I don't know though what Yu is going to name it in English. I hope I can use the "tobeme" account again so that I can update some of my posts. I've sent the administrator many emails but still no response...

Yes, I believe they are confirming his upcoming project indirectly....

Quote Originally Posted by 12blbl View Post
    in the novel RYY had said, one of the reasons she fell in love to LHC because LHC told his romance and his brokenhearted story with YLS to RYY when she disguised as a granny, i think that's why she's so understanding about LHC's love to YLS
    Thanks for reminding me of RYY's pretending to be a granny... that means her face will be covered for certain part of her scenes, lol.

i'm not a fan of wallace but i've seen him in yi zhi mei, i think he can pull the part, but if ady an as RYY that would be great
    Last edited by 12blbl; 03-07-12 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks for reminding me of RYY's pretending to be a granny... that means her face will be covered for certain part of her scenes, lol.
    From what I remember

click to show/hide spoilers
    RYY didn't cover her face. She was just inside her room/hut while LHC was outside when they talked. And then when they met, she told(threatened?) LHC to not look behind him (where RYY is). I think there was even a time when other (evil?)people was wondering why LHC keep calling RYY "granny" when they can see that she's obviously not. In fact, RYY doesn't want LHC to call her that. And because she didn't cover her face that LHC "accidentally" saw that she's actually old.

But I like your version more. At least for this series
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    Damn, I thought she covered her face and so LHC thought she's an old lady!

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    From what I remember

click to show/hide spoilers
    RYY didn't cover her face. She was just inside her room/hut while LHC was outside when they talked. And then when they met, she told(threatened?) LHC to not look behind him (where RYY is). I think there was even a time when other (evil?)people was wondering why LHC keep calling RYY "granny" when they can see that she's obviously not. In fact, RYY doesn't want LHC to call her that. And because she didn't cover her face that LHC "accidentally" saw that she's actually old.

you're right in the novel she didn't covered her face , but i think it would be more interesting if she covered her face in the series

one of the reasons he thought she was an old lady because there was an old man who called RYY as aunt ,if i'm not mistake
    Last edited by 12blbl; 03-07-12 at 10:11 AM.