Page 39 of 229 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver View Post
    Difficult to picture him. I always feel like he's playing some comedic role when when his character is suppose to be serious.

Stangely, he also played a version of LHC back in the 80s.
    Oh, I didn't know that! I went searching for it and this is Leung Kar Yan version of LHC in 1985. Liu Xue Hua 刘雪华 was RYY. This version is also being viewed as one of the best. Perhaps Wallace could get some tips from him? After all he will be the one who teaches this version of LHC the Dugu Jiu Jian (独孤九剑)!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/9021a1b6jw1dr86jpfx44j.jpg')
    Last edited by tobemela; 03-21-12 at 07:18 PM.

Leung Kar Yan (or Liang Jia Ren) also portrayed Qiao Feng in one of Jin Yong's novels Tian Long Ba Bu《天龙八部》

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/a22eaa36jw1dr87ddu4qfj.jpg')

Hope to hear more news today...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/9021a1b6gw1dr7smnfxu9j.jpg')

This is ROCH 83 where Bryan Leung played the older Guo Jing. Andy Lau played the Yang Guo, Idy Chan played XLN.

I really really loved Bryan Leung as Guo Jing & Au Yeung Pui San (the lady in the middle) as Huang Rong in ROCH 83. They are the best even to this point. No other versions older GJ-HR even come close to these two. Love them both!

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.tinypic.com/j606z9.jpg')

anyone regonize this series of him?
    Last edited by blueberry; 03-21-12 at 07:40 PM.

Sorry if this was asked before but does anyone know when filming is due to finish for this series?

Yu Zheng has Lu Jia Rong as Lan Feng Huang instead of Madina. Perhaps he has worked out Lan Feng Huang is a Hmong and not an Uyghur, LOL

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6100b949gw1dplvtjm7epj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by se_lang View Post
    Sorry if this was asked before but does anyone know when filming is due to finish for this series?
    The filming will start on March 24th. It will take about 3 months to film.

Will we see their stills today? $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/e9/sk_org.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/27/bba_org.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/687aba1cgw1dr7s78ug7zj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    The filming will start on March 24th. It will take about 3 months to film.

Well that's one reason for failure of this series.... 3 month is too short for filming for a series like this. They need to put more thought into it especially since this is a remake of probably standing for the next 5-7 years until another remake.

Maybe extend the filming period to 5 months and two months of editing and computer graphic. and than follow by a month of advertising and than release by December or maybe jan of 2013 lolz....

Hopefully they don't screw up for the sake of the great novelist Jin Yong masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    This Roy Qiu sounds like a play boy, how many ex-g/f does he have? Gez...seems like he dated most of Taiwanese actresses except Joe Chen. I feel sorry for Tang Yan now....
    Sorry for my OT as well

Actually I don't think Roy seems that bad. I'm a fan of him and I do fan-ship him and Tang Yan as a couple. I read up his past relationship with Rainie and Joe Chen. However, from my understanding as a fan, I think he and Joe doesn't start before, it was just rumours all the way. I think it doesn't really sounds that Roy is a play boy, because He and Rainie dated in 2003/2004 and it lasts only around 8mths, For Joe, they probably did date/did not. And their rumours only at 2008/2009. So is not like he has new gf/target every few years.
    For Rainie and Roy I must say, i do think Roy is pretty bad in sorting his relationship problems, I can only say Roy is too immature that time, but now Roy change for a better, a more sunshine, cheerful person than he is in the pasts as a bit quiet and depressed.. I not sure whether it's because of Tiffany for his change, but I do think relationship is something personal to them so if they are happy, why not (: Just IMO.

Btw, I do think the possibility of the actor who YZ introduce to be a first class idol actor, handsome. However, being a Roy's fan I don't really want him to take this role either even without the fact that he's in bad terms with Joe.
    But I was thinking who is the first line actor willing to take up that character? I'm going to look forward to the choice of YZ.

Edit: The possibility of FSF is quite high, because FSF is a really good friend of Joe as well, so he might not mind to be a guest star (If this role suppose to be GS)
    Last edited by snowrain; 03-21-12 at 10:45 PM.
    * CHARMAINE SHEH 佘詩曼 * KENNETH MA 馬國明 * TAVIA YEUNG 楊怡 * TIFFANY TANG 唐嫣 * HU GE 胡歌 * YUAN SHAN SHAN 袁姍姍 * ROY CHIU 邱澤 * FALA CHAN 陳法拉 * MYOLIE WU 胡杏兒 * LINDA CHUNG 鍾嘉欣 * SUNNY CHAN 陳錦鴻 *

Yes.FSF is really a good friend with Joe chen and ady an even they are holiday to Japan and US last month..with their others friends.
    Last edited by Denisseluv2011; 03-21-12 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Denisseluv2011 View Post
    Yes.FSF is really a good friend with Joe chen and ady an even they are holiday to Japan and US last month..with their others friends.
    I saw this on weibo too, they had 7 members. Looks like quite an enjoyable trip for them. Actually I watch an interview of FSF that before The Girl In Blue which he collaborate with Joe, he actually called up Ady and asked what kind of person Joe is, as he hope to understand his collaborating star better. And eventually after the drama, he becomes good friend with Joe as well.
    * CHARMAINE SHEH 佘詩曼 * KENNETH MA 馬國明 * TAVIA YEUNG 楊怡 * TIFFANY TANG 唐嫣 * HU GE 胡歌 * YUAN SHAN SHAN 袁姍姍 * ROY CHIU 邱澤 * FALA CHAN 陳法拉 * MYOLIE WU 胡杏兒 * LINDA CHUNG 鍾嘉欣 * SUNNY CHAN 陳錦鴻 *

Quote Originally Posted by snowrain View Post
    I saw this on weibo too, they had 7 members. Looks like quite an enjoyable trip for them. Actually I watch an interview of FSF that before The Girl In Blue which he collaborate with Joe, he actually called up Ady and asked what kind of person Joe is, as he hope to understand his collaborating star better. And eventually after the drama, he becomes good friend with Joe as well.
    wow... that's nice of him. But yeah there's bigger possibility that its FSF, not just because of JC but also because of YZ

Another image(s) of the script
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://t2.qpic.cn/mblogpic/e0c000787ce661776aac/460')

Is it true that YZ ended up NOT writing the script? I just read one post in weibo yet I'm not sure if its true or not as I can't see anyone else posting the same thing. But as much as I want to dismiss it, I'm still hoping he didnt
    Last edited by snowflakesdance; 03-21-12 at 11:24 PM.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by Denisseluv2011 View Post
    Didn't know JC and FSF are such good friends! So could that person "a first tier idol, handsome and charming" as described by YZ be FSF? YZ must have some grounds before he said that as he would draw a lot of fires if he didn't live up to his words. I do hope that person is FSF.

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    Well that's one reason for failure of this series.... 3 month is too short for filming for a series like this. They need to put more thought into it especially since this is a remake of probably standing for the next 5-7 years until another remake.

Maybe extend the filming period to 5 months and two months of editing and computer graphic. and than follow by a month of advertising and than release by December or maybe jan of 2013 lolz....

Hopefully they don't screw up for the sake of the great novelist Jin Yong masterpiece.
    I think it's still too early to say this drama is a failure. Nowadays a drama generally takes 2 to 2 1/2 months to film, so 3 months is about right. Besides, the actual filming is 3 months, but the preparation work has taken much longer. YZ started preparing for this drama six months ago. The artistes started pracitising sword fighting way before the kick off day. The site director visited many sites to select the scenes. Construction works have started long time ago. Costume designers have worked day and night. The success of a drama not just about the front line people, but also people who work hard behind the scene to make it happening.

here's another news today

http://ent.qq.com/a/20120322/000113.htm

but basically, YZ said that previous versions were not the "Swordsman" in his mind so he wants to understand it himself and re-interpret. He did state that he chose Wallace because he's handsome and can act. He also mentioned YSS will be RYY (but no reason stated ) They'll also be going to Dunhuang, Gansu (?)

I still don't understand that April part, are they delaying it?
    Last edited by snowflakesdance; 03-22-12 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    Is it true that YZ ended up NOT writing the script? I just read one post in weibo yet I'm not sure if its true or not as I can't see anyone else posting the same thing. But as much as I want to dismiss it, I'm still hoping he didnt
    The first orange/red one is from charpters 1 to 10 and the second yellow/green one is from chapters 11 to 20. YZ is the script writer.

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
    The first orange/red one is from charpters 1 to 10 and the second yellow/green one is from chapters 11 to 20. YZ is the script writer.
    aw... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    here's another news today

http://ent.qq.com/a/20120322/000113.htm

but basically, YZ said that previous versions were not the "Swordsman" in his mind so he wants to understand it himself and re-interpret. He did state that he chose Wallace because he's handsome and can act. He also mentioned YSS will be RYY (but no reason stated ) They'll also be going to Dunhuang, Gansu (?)

I still don't understand that April part, are they delaying it?
    I think this is a very old news. Besides, it isn't an official news. This post was made by a blogger by the name of "Dover".

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
    I think this is a very old news. Besides, it isn't an official news. This post was made by a blogger by the name of "Dover".
    That news could actually be real. YZ is considering whether SOD should take place in Dunhuang, Gansu in April, right after Xiandu.

@2012笑傲江湖影迷后援团 : #笑傲江湖#将在甘肃敦煌取景:金牌编剧、制作人@于正1978 也宣布将重拍《笑傲江湖》,预计4月开机。昨日,于正接受了本报记者电话专访,称剧组正在考虑来甘肃大漠戈 壁取景。“我们会去甘肃敦煌取景,因为只有在那里才能感受到真正的西域风情。”
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/9f7a8363gw1dr8e4yeas7j.jpg')

This morning: set up for SOD.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/a22eaa36gw1dr8g70z46mj.jpg')