Page 49 of 229 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    I'm so disappointed! YZ said because today is a Sunday the medias are at rest so need to wait until Monday. YZ said the cast for Xiang Wen Tian (other than TBG the cast I want to know the most) is still open. Today they will shoot the scene at the cave of the cliff of contemplation.
    I thought today is saturday I lost track of time/day.

okay. one day of waiting won't hurt. I guess Han Dong backed out. aw! I was looking forward to seeing him as TBG
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post

okay. one day of waiting won't hurt. I guess Han Dong backed out. aw! I was looking forward to seeing him as TBG
    I was looking forward to seeing Han Dong as TBG too. Maybe he's too busy with Da Mo Yao. Oh well.

Qu Yang

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/a1345234gw1drbxbbvsdqj.jpg')

I remember him from Legendary Siblings 2 as Xiao Jiang. He was "hot" then... I wonder how he looks like 10 years after.

Inside the cave

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4827a92djw1drbx9g21ebj.jpg')

someone weibo'd YZ and called him "liar"...
    I mean, he did say the reason for not releasing the stills yet... people should relax a bit

LHC's costume (sketch, front and back)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/64343412tw1drbxqn50w4j.jpg')

EH?? Han Dong backed out? I didnt know that, oh well one more day of waiting doesn't hurt.
    YZ's sketch is not that far off from the actual costume of LHC, I like it...
    Last edited by Hana6002; 03-25-12 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    EH?? Han Dong backed out? I didnt know that, oh well one more day of waiting doesn't hurt.
    YZ's sketch is not that far of from the actual costume of LHC, I like it...
    Well, if YZ said that role of TBG is still open after he first announced HD, then it's either HD backed out or he never agreed to it in the first place

Qu Yang

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/a1345234gw1drbxbbvsdqj.jpg')

I remember him from Legendary Siblings 2 as Xiao Jiang. He was "hot" then... I wonder how he looks like 10 years after.
    The picture on the bottom right was from recently in Mei Ren Tian Xia ("Beauties of the World"). He's a bit young to be playing Qu Yang though. What's with these non-age-appropriate castings
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver View Post
    The picture on the bottom right was from recently in Mei Ren Tian Xia ("Beauties of the World"). He's a bit young to be playing Qu Yang though. What's with these non-age-appropriate castings
    Qu Yang is the one that already has a grand daughter right? How can he be this young???

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver View Post
    oh thanks

Qu Yang is the one that already has a grand daughter right? How can he be this young???
    and his granddaughter isn't that young-looking either. Maybe she could pass as a girl on her early teens.

Question though because I can't remember, is she his real granddaughter?

and his granddaughter isn't that young-looking either. Maybe she could pass as a girl on her early teens.

Question though because I can't remember, is she his real granddaughter?
    It was described as she was a girl of 12-13 but whether she was his real grand daughter or not they didnt elaborate.

But I think we dont need to question that, just question the man above, can he have a grand daughter of 12, unless he is married at 16 and his son/daughter married at 16...but then + 12 years so he must look 44 to have a 12 years old grand daughter...and he doenst look that old on the picture above.

It was described as she was a girl of 12-13 but whether she was his real grand daughter or not they didnt elaborate.

But I think we dont need to question that, just question the man above, can he have a grand daughter of 12, unless he is married at 16 and his son/daughter married at 16...but then + 12 years so he must look 44 to have a 12 years old grand daughter...and he doenst look that old on the picture above.
    you didn't get what I mean. I was just adding my statement to yours. What I meant was that a young-looking man and a ealy-teen looking granddaughter just doesn't seem right.

Wait, has YZ said Han Dong back out? I thought he said the role of Xiang Wen Tian is still open only. He said originally Qu Yang was supposed played by someone else but due to a crash in schedule that someone will play one of the four people looking after YWX.

Wait, has YZ said Han Dong back out? I thought he said the role of Xiang Wen Tian is still open only. He said originally Qu Yang was supposed played by someone else but due to a crash in schedule that someone will play one of the four people looking after YWX.
    He didn't. I said "I guess..." because of what you said here:

I'm so disappointed! YZ said because today is a Sunday the medias are at rest so need to wait until Monday. YZ said the cast for Xiang Wen Tian (other than TBG the cast I want to know the most) is still open. Today they will shoot the scene at the cave of the cliff of contemplation.
    Ping Yi Zhi.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/a1345234gw1drbzfw6dd0j.jpg')

He didn't. I said "I guess..." because of what you said here:

]
    Tobeme said the role of XWT is still opened. She said it was a role she was most interested in besides TBG. She didn't say TBG's role was opened

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Tobeme said the role of XWT is still opened. She said it was a role she was most interested in besides TBG. She didn't say TBG's role was opened
    Thanks. That's what I meant.

Wow... YZ really did get all the hot guys in this series. A thump up for him. Okie, he's excused for not releasing the stills today.

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Oh... I see... I thought she said XWT, other than TBG, is one of the casts she wants to know the most. I'm guessing (once again - just a guess), she meant the character then? since we already know that HD is casted as TBG?

I'm confused but still hopeful that she did mean character since I'd really want to see HD as TBG.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/71a715bdgw1drbzzj9sp4j.jpg')

Li Yao Jing as Yu Cang Hai (the bad guy who destroyed LPZ's family)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/a1345234gw1drc1q3g2wej.jpg')