Page 60 of 229 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 4578

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

This is the cave where Wallace has been there for 4 days already. Both YSS and Joe Chen were there as well. Based on the official news this is the cliff of contemplation. But I guess it could also be the black wood cliff.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/8749e8e0jw1drgp0maptaj.jpg')

Okie, I think it's 90% sure now that Wallace plays both LHC and YLC. A Huomi replied to someone else saying the post (I posted in #1172) was a reply by YZ manager (上空云) in baidu, not weibo. So it's pretty much confirmed that Wallace will play both roles. He hopes that if this is real the script should fully address this (since LHC and YLT look the same) to avoid any bugs. The manager replied thank you for your understanding.

Huobb冲哥霍建华:回复@看戏看戏单纯看戏2010:我没时间翻,我也是看到截图。霍迷找来的截图,绝对不会假的,因为霍迷并不指望这样。反正如果华哥会接必 定有他的理由,各方面的理由,我只希望如果真这样,就指望剧情能编的自圆其说点,少BUG一点,希望华哥两 个角色都能演的风格各异竞相出彩就好了#霍建华##笑傲江湖# (今天 17:39)
    上空云$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t4/style/images/common/transparent.gif'):回复@Huobb冲哥霍建华:谢谢理解$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/0c/ws_org.gif')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/64/cafe_org.gif') (5分)

I believe the theory of LHC and YLT are twin is quite valid...

Hmm, wonder who Mickey's playing. I didn't want him as a major role in XAJH but wouldn't mind him as a minor/cameo role.

Anyways, I love the fan-made posters, they actually look really good. (Better than just the stills/BTS pics by themselves, lol.) Chen Xiao is also looking quite handsome in that wedding outfit as well as that last fanmade poster (he didn't quite look like his usual handsome self in a few of the other stills... XD)

On a side note, I just realized why I loved Chen Xiao so much the moment I saw a pic of him (one of YZ's previous series)--he really reminds me of a better-looking, more handsome version of Liu Guanxiang (the actor who played Li Ling in DHTZ and who I totally adored...hee. ) I didn't realize this till his XAJH pics (where the styling is more similar to LGX's ancient looks). Incidentally, both guys look VERY good in ancient wear but...rather awkward and not-so-attractive in modern pics (I think it might be the more refined "feminine" features, which look extremely handsome in ancient costuming but too girly in modern wear? Haha. Not all guys can pull off both ancient and modern equally well like HG and YH! )
    Last edited by mango_cake; 03-29-12 at 07:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Hmm, wonder who Mickey's playing. I didn't want him as a major role in XAJH but wouldn't mind him as a minor/cameo role.

Anyways, I love the fan-made posters, they actually look really good. (Better than just the stills/BTS pics by themselves, lol.) Chen Xiao is also looking quite handsome in that wedding outfit as well as that last fanmade poster (he didn't quite look like his usual handsome self in a few of the other stills... XD)

On a side note, I just realized why I loved Chen Xiao so much the moment I saw a pic of him (one of YZ's previous series)--he really reminds me of a better-looking, more handsome version of Liu Guanxiang (the actor who played Li Ling in DHTZ and who I totally adored...hee. ) I didn't realize this till his XAJH pics (where the styling is more similar to LGX's ancient looks). Incidentally, both guys look VERY good in ancient wear but...rather awkward and not-so-attractive in modern pics (I think it might be the more refined "feminine" features, which look extremely handsome in ancient costuming but too girly in modern wear? Haha. Not all guys can pull off both ancient and modern equally well like HG and YH! )
    I saw Chen Xiao in person (playing as LPZ). He is quite tall and handsome in person. However, when I saw him he was wth makeup and so I don't know his look without makeup. The poor guy is coughing hard.

Heard YZ might film Condor Heros later on and he would make Chen Xiao as Yang Guo.
    Last edited by tobemela; 03-29-12 at 08:08 AM.

Inside the cave

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/8749e8e0jw1drguyanamsj.jpg')

LHC

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/676bd858gw1drgxx6xxxtj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    I saw Chen Xiao in person (playing as LPZ). He is quite tall and handsome in person. However, when I saw him he was wth makeup and so I don't know his look without makeup. The poor guy is coughing hard.

Heard YZ might film Condor Heros later on and he would make Chen Xiao as Yang Guo.
    Erm dont really like CX as my favourite YG...But then again i like HXM yet his version of YG was unswallowable

Since Lao De Nuo is so young, people suspected YZ would make YLT a muscular guy with full of beards. in the novel this is what DFBB said to LCH "You are LHC, I've always wanted to see you. I wonder what do you look like that RYY could even sacrifice her head for you. But you look so norma and nowhere near my YLT. ". LOL, so YLT must look a lot more handsome than LHC!
    Since YZ couldnt find an actor more handsome than Wallace, thats why he gave both roles to Wallace lol.. Anyway i think the make up for both characters woulc be different YLT was described as a guy with beard in the novel

Inside the cave. I guess this scene is about him finding out the stone pictures of the martial arts of the 5 sects. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/8749e8e0jw1drgz4hyjo6j.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Since YZ couldnt find an actor more handsome than Wallace, thats why he gave both roles to Wallace lol.. Anyway i think the make up for both characters woulc be different YLT was described as a guy with beard in the novel
    I agreed with you.......

Erm dont really like CX as my favourite YG...But then again i like HXM yet his version of YG was unswallowable
    Tobemela...you really lucky could meet wallace and chen xiao
    Who is more handsome in person Wallace or Chen Xiao ?
    Last edited by Denisseluv2011; 03-29-12 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Denisseluv2011 View Post
    Tobemela...you really lucky could meet wallace and chen xiao Who is more handsome in person Wallace or Chen Xiao ?
    That is not a fair question as I definitely say Wallace as I'm a big fan of him, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Denisseluv2011 View Post

Tobemela...you really lucky could meet wallace and chen xiao
    Who is more handsome in person Wallace or Chen Xiao ?
    Why did you ask her that question? If you ask me I would have said Wallace to...duh....but from the pictures, I still think Wallace is more handsome. As I said before I dont find Chen Xiao handsome at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    Why did you ask her that question? If you ask me I would have said Wallace to...duh....but from the pictures, I still think Wallace is more handsome. As I said before I dont find Chen Xiao handsome at all.
    yes...from the pictures CX is not my taste...lol

The long hair guy facing LHC must be Feng Qing Yang then... I heard the cave is very cold and dusty. I hope they'll finish the cave scene asap as I can't see LHC inside the cave!$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/8749e8e0jw1drgzpaotgyj.jpg')

This is the description of Yang Lianting they used on the english translation of the novel

After another long wait, footsteps were heard coming towards them. From the sound of the steps, it seemed that the person had no internal energy at all. With a cough, a person emerged from behind the screen. Linghu Chong took a peek and saw that this person was around thirty years old and was wearing a red jujube satin gown. He appeared tall and strong, and his face was full of beard. In appearance, he really looked like a healthy and powerful martial artist.

Linghu Chong thought, “Yingying said that Dongfang Bubai is very pampering towards this guy, and she also said that the relationship between these two is shady. I always thought that he would look like a girly and pretty man, who would’ve thought he’d be this big and burly fellow...
    I guess when I read this, I just couldn't see Wallace as YLT. Wallace is a pretty man, after all
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

hahaha i totally agree. but at least HXM was hot

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    This is the description of Yang Lianting they used on the english translation of the novel

I guess when I read this, I just couldn't see Wallace as YLT. Wallace is a pretty man, after all
    This was the original Chinese description. YLT was described as someone less than 30 years old.

又过良久,才听得脚步步声响,步声显得这人下盘虚浮,无甚内功。一声咳嗽,屏风后转出一个人来。令狐冲斜眼 瞧去,只见这人三十岁不到年纪,穿一件枣红色缎面皮袍,身形魁梧,满脸虬髯,形貌极为雄健威武。令狐冲寻思 :“盈盈说东方不败对此人甚是宠信,又说二人之间,关系暧昧。我总道是个姑娘一般的美男子,那知竟是个彪形 大汉,那可大出意料之外了。难道他不是杨莲亭?”只听这人说道:“上官长老,你大功告成,擒了令狐冲而来, 教主极是喜欢。”声音低沉,甚是悦耳动听。上官云躬身道:“那是旗赖教主的洪福,杨总管事先的详细指点,属 下只是遵照教主的令旨行事而已。”令狐冲心下暗暗称奇:“这人果然便是杨莲亭!”

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    hahaha i totally agree. but at least HXM was hot
    Yeah i was so happy when i found that he was acting as my favourite JinYong character Yang Guo... but I really could not bring myself to continue after watching a few episodes of his version. Even all my favourite scenes were ruined.. sigh... I hope Wallace will do justice to Swordsman this time round since LHC is my second favourite JinYong character

Yeah i was so happy when i found that he was acting as my favourite JinYong character Yang Guo... but I really could not bring myself to continue after watching a few episodes of his version. Even all my favourite scenes were ruined.. sigh... I hope Wallace will do justice to Swordsman this time round since LHC is my second favourite JinYong character
    Well, to give credit to Yu Zheng, his series have a linear narrative flow which is easy to follow and enjoyable, even though his scripting can be full of plot-holes. My issue with Zhang Ji Zhong (who produced ROCH06) is that is focuses on all the pretty things, scenery, props etc, and doesn't give a narrative flow that's easy to follow.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Really? H will be playing Yang Guo? Hmm but I cant see the arrogance nor the stubborness the rebelliousness of Yang Guo's character in Chen Xiao.

Yeah HXM's version of Yang Guo was really unlookable let alone swallow. And LYF just ruined the female character too.