Page 62 of 229 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 4578

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    YZ can always make one of the minor ones a key role if he wants to... so I'll be expecting for something like this. (I would rather expect the worse and be surprised with a better one )
    Anything is possible with YZ. Frankly speaking I believe YZ must be a very smart person. To become his present status during a short period of time takes a great deal of efforts and talents. His imaginations may exceed some of our expectations. I don't think he will let Mickey down. I bet Mickey will play XWT, which is a key role in Swordsman. Since Joe has already been in Xiandu for 4 days filming in the cave and there is still no sight of Mickey. Wallace has already been in the cave for 5 days already.

I wonder how good the wine is that LHC will be drinking for this series compare to this wine bottle here.

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    I wonder how good the wine is that LHC will be drinking for this series compare to this wine bottle here.
    Doesn't it matter whether the wine is good or not? It could just be water for the show. But I like your sense of humor. Okie, here is LHC drinking a good wine just for you!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4d30050djw1drhupqn6y5j.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    Doesn't it matter whether the wine is good or not? It could just be water for the show. But I like your sense of humor. Okie, here is LHC drinking a good wine just for you!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4d30050djw1drhupqn6y5j.jpg')

Yes it does matter because when I read the story and watch the older series 1996 2000 and 2003, it seem like the wine is very good. Now if they can elaborate more about wine drinking in this 2012 series, it will be very good. please do give us more detail about the wine.

especially wine drinking and reciting a poem. good food, under the moon. with the xiao ao jiang hu song.

Just like demi god semi evil, when Qiao Feng drink alot of wine, they don't go much detail into it.

Monkey King Wine
    Last edited by IPlayWow; 03-30-12 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver View Post
    I dunno, they're both too pretty and skinny to be playing XF.

though, I think between the two, i'd rather see HG play XF since he's at least taller. it'll be awkward to see XF be the smallest looking amongst the three
    camera tricks can do the works Actually, Duan Yu reminds me of Li Xiao Yao(CP1) and Xiao Feng reminds me of Li Ge Xiao(GXYZM). But I haven't read the novel and I've only seen the first half of the TV adaptation with Hu Jun and Jimmy Lin on it. So my casting isn't really a "thoroughly thought of" one
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    Yes it does matter because when I read the story and watch the older series 1996 2000 and 2003, it seem like the wine is very good. Now if they can elaborate more about wine drinking in this 2012 series, it will be very good. please do give us more detail about the wine. especially wine drinking and reciting a poem. good food, under the moon. with the xiao ao jiang hu song.
    The wine drinking part is indeed discussed in XAJH. There are at least in 3 different places wines were discussed. First LCH learned about wines from RYY's nephew, then how to drink wines with different glasses from soneone (I forgot the name) on a boat and finally the tasting of different wines with one of the four people who looked after RWX.

The wine drinking part is indeed discussed in XAJH. There are at least in 3 different places wines were discussed. First LCH learned about wines from RYY's nephew, then how to drink wines with different glasses from soneone (I forgot the name) on a boat and finally the tasting of different wines with one of the four people who looked after RWX.

I want more detail, hopefully in this 2012 series will bring out the best of this wine drinking part.
    especially wine drinking and reciting a poem. good food, under the moon. with the xiao ao jiang hu song.

Monkey King Drinking Wine Song

BTS of LPZ ~ when he first turned up in Huashan with poor martial arts$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/8749e8e0jw1drhxq8xy1jj.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/8749e8e0jw1drhugayy8ij.jpg')

The one with the cups should be Zu Qianqiu (I haven't heard who's going to play this character) and one of the four is Dan Qingsheng... Among the "jiangnan si you", only the actor for hei bai zi was named... I also hope they'd give more details on wine and wine drinking.

BTS of LPZ ~ when he first turned up in Huashan with poor martial arts$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/8749e8e0jw1drhxq8xy1jj.jpg')
    First pic: could it be a fight against Lu Da You?
    Second pic: is that Yue Bu Qun? (the one wearing a different costume than the others on that pic)

The one with the cups should be Zu Qianqiu (I haven't heard who's going to play this character) and one of the four is Dan Qingsheng... Among the "jiangnan si you", only the actor for hei bai zi was named... I also hope they'd give more details on wine and wine drinking.

if only they can make a song out of it like Monkey King Wine Drinking Song

Huashan sect

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/8749e8e0jw1drhu5jf8waj.jpg')
    From looking at these costumes through the camera lens, I think the colourful costumes will be toned down. They wont look as bright as those stills, which is a good thing though, I must admit, YZ does have some talents to get where he is today. Think about it, he is still young, just a year older than Wallace.

What a beautiful scenery.

First pic: could it be a fight against Lu Da You? Second pic: is that Yue Bu Qun? (the one wearing a different costume than the others on that pic)
    The person wearing the different color costume is YBQ. It could possibly be LDY that LPZ was fighting with as LDY was also at the scene.

YSS has already gone back to Beijing yesterday. Heard the crew will stay in Xiandu until the 5th.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/72000977jw1drb4mys3dtj.jpg')
    This understandable as RYY doesnt have that many scenes in Huashan like LHC and the rest of the cast.
    I hope VSS is not going to smile too much in the drama, as RYY doesnt smile that much, plus I find VSS's smile is not that attractive.
    Tobeme: have you seen Wallace yet? I hope you will be seeing him soon. Good luck.

The person wearing the different color costume is YBQ. It could possibly be LDY that LPZ was fighting with as LDY was also at the scene.
    Cool thanks!
    click to show/hide spoilers
    that would be when LHC was already in the cliff of contemplation and LDY already feels like YLS is getting closer to LPZ

can anyone ban iwow ? he is annoying out me posting random videos and comments irrelevant to this topics. First class troll too

Wonder will YZ increase or decrease the story between YLS, LPZ and LHC...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/87ac2000jw1drhj36rs19j.jpg')
    I think he mentioned before he will put some emphasis on the emotions between Lhc and Yls

Quote Originally Posted by skykh18 View Post
    can anyone ban iwow ? he is annoying out me posting random videos and comments irrelevant to this topics. First class troll too

Well if by iwow you're refering to me than tell me how am I posting stuff and comment that are not related to the topic? You probably never read the story or seen the series. Cause if you did than you would notice that there is wine in it.

I'm just showing example of wines and wind drinking. and asking about how good it will be for this 2012 series.

While you're going off topic by posting it here saying harsh word about me. Not really related to the topic is it?

Why don't you post about other people going off topic?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/60e00708jw1driau03gw2j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/676bd858gw1dri2dwkwilj.jpg')
    Last edited by tobemela; 03-30-12 at 07:02 PM.

Not sure what's this about

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/8749e8e0jw1dri84vkskuj.jpg')