Page 64 of 229 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 4578

Thread: Swordsman 2012 《笑傲江湖》 - Wallace Huo, Joe Chen, Yuan Shan Shan

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/60e00708jw1drjcbejvrlj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    Oh gez it sounds so much different from the book. I am actually scared now, I didn't believe a word of what Yu Zheng said in the interview about no major deviation from the book. But these learning scenes plus Wallace and Joe Chen's scenes in the cave scared me.

Ok I should stop complaining now and just come to watch SOD without any expectation, and treat it as a new Wallace's drama, this will save my sanity.
    YZ said that he wont remove things from the novel, but he will add things. I dont really mind if he add some additional things to liven things up, else it just be another same old adaption whose novel we could memorise and nothing new to watch on screen

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    YZ said that he wont remove things from the novel, but he will add things. I dont really mind if he add some additional things to liven things up, else it just be another same old adaption whose novel we could memorise and nothing new to watch on screen
    Agreed. For the last 4 days they had been filming the story of LPZ... how he was being laughed at because of poor martial arts, how he tried very hard to learn sword fighting skills and how he fell in love in YLS. In the novel we only got to know LPZ through YLS and LDY's briefing to LHC whilst he was at the cliff of contemplation. Here is a Q pic of YLS:$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/a1345234jw1drjf10rtqqj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    Agreed. For the last 4 days they had been filming the story of LPZ... how he was being laughed at because of poor martial arts, how he tried very hard to learn sword fighting skills and how he fell in love in YLS. In the novel we only got to know LPZ through YLS and LDY's briefing to LHC whilst he was at the cliff of contemplation.
    I think in novel, we dont know whether LPZ is in love with YLS or not, (and I dont think he love her at all) but we know that he treats her very badly after marriage because he by then already knew that YBQ is bad, who had stolen his family's sword manual. He even kills her in the end. By the look of things, I think YZ is trying to make this couple looks like a tragic love story in this version.
    Last edited by Hana6002; 03-31-12 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post

Yes I hope this director go more detail into the wine drinking part and maybe even make a song out of it just like the Monkey King Wine Drinking Song

Monkey King Wine

Like I said before no one XAJH series exactly the same with novel also five version had difference.I don't mind YZ add some stuff to make more lively but main plot still same with novel..

To IPlayWow

Please refrain from going too many times off topic. Although LHC loves drinking wine, those wine clips you post are not very related to the series or the novel. Once or twice, I can turn a blind eye, but, you have been posting too many of those clips too many times. If you want to talk about wine or wine song, you can open a thread in either the Off Topic Forum or Travel and Food forum.

Kidd
    (Moderator of Mainland China TV Series forum)
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    To IPlayWow

Please refrain from going too many times off topic. Although LHC loves drinking wine, those wine clips you post are not very related to the series or the novel. Once or twice, I can turn a blind eye, but, you have been posting too many of those clips too many times. If you want to talk about wine or wine song, you can open a thread in either the Off Topic Forum or Travel and Food forum.

Kidd
    And there is no need to post these drinking videos twice in two pages
    Last edited by Hana6002; 04-01-12 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana6002 View Post
    I think in novel, we dont know whether LPZ is in love with YLS or not, (and I dont think he love her at all) but we know that he treats her very badly after marriage because he by then already knew that YBQ is bad, who had stolen his family's sword manual. He even kills her in the end. By the look of things, I think YZ is trying to make this couple looks like a tragic love story in this version.
    I think he does, or did "love" her to a certain extent. Especially in the begining, he does appear to have certain attractions for her. Even in the end, he sounded pretty bitter when he suggested that YLS should run back to LHC.

Plus, he doesn't become vengeful until after he finds out about YBQ's lies, which occurs much later, after the whole Bi Xie Sword manual is discovered. While one can't rule out that he was getting closer to YLS so that he can get YQB to teach him Zi Xia manual, I think he was still fairly naive at the begining of the story.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

To IPlayWow

Kidd

Yeah but I'm posting them as example because I cannot find the right clips from older swordsman version and I'm not really going off topic about it. Unlike alot of other people I seen going way off topic and not even talking about the actual tv series anymore. Are they getting this kind of message from you too or just me?

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    Don't be. Actually I'm starting to believe in YZ. I saw him today and he seemed a nice guy. He put on a bright red jacket today that I thought he were DFBB (just joking). In the book LHC kept remembering his old times at Huashan. He once even wished that he be a normal person without good martial arts and had great times with YLS and LDY together. YZ said he wanted to vividly bring out people's thoughts and narratives and that's what he is doing right now.

Yes, I am also concern about the cave scenes. LHC could be YLT or because it's a very large cave, they can use different parts of the caves for seperate scenes of LHC and DFBB.
    I really hope it's the second reason for the cave scenes, that they are filming separate scenes using the different parts of the cave. Can't really imagine that LHC could be YLT.. Seriously hope that YLT is portrayed by another actor.
    * CHARMAINE SHEH 佘詩曼 * KENNETH MA 馬國明 * TAVIA YEUNG 楊怡 * TIFFANY TANG 唐嫣 * HU GE 胡歌 * YUAN SHAN SHAN 袁姍姍 * ROY CHIU 邱澤 * FALA CHAN 陳法拉 * MYOLIE WU 胡杏兒 * LINDA CHUNG 鍾嘉欣 * SUNNY CHAN 陳錦鴻 *

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    Yeah but I'm posting them as example because I cannot find the right clips from older swordsman version and I'm not really going off topic about it. Unlike alot of other people I seen going way off topic and not even talking about the actual tv series anymore. Are they getting this kind of message from you too or just me?
    Which are those people that go way off topic? Name them and show proof.

I have received more than one complaints about you going off topic but not complaints against others. I didn't say anything before because I feel that some of those posts are still slightly related. Then I noticed the wine clips and I still didn't say anything because I didn't want to be too strict about it. I understand that discussion going off topic sometimes is sometime unavoidable. But, when it's to a point where it disturb the enjoyment of other members, I have to say something.
    You said you didn't go off topic. What does clips of Japanese and westerners drinking wine and the clip of the making of snake wine has to do with the series?

I didn't just give this warning without checking. I check back a few pages and you are the only one going off topics the majority of the time.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Which are those people that go way off topic? Name them and show proof.

I have received more than one complaints about you going off topic but not complaints against others. I didn't say anything before because I feel that some of those posts are still slightly related. Then I noticed the wine clips and I still didn't say anything because I didn't want to be too strict about it. I understand that discussion going off topic sometimes is sometime unavoidable. But, when it's to a point where it disturb the enjoyment of other members, I have to say something.
    You said you didn't go off topic. What does clips of Japanese and westerners drinking wine and the clip of the making of snake wine has to do with the series?

I didn't just give this warning without checking. I check back a few pages and you are the only one going off topics the majority of the time.

Well the wine snake clip is about me wondering if the director will put any wine like that in his filiming.

What about when people just talk about how good looking the actor or actress is? Isn't that going off topic? Just look at the Bu Bu Jing Xin series topic. people are just simply posting picture of the actor and saying how cute and stuff they are. That show is already over, yet they keep posting picture of just the actor and actress and saying cute and stuff. They don't really discuss about the actual series anymore.

While I tend to might go off topic but I'm still asking on topic compare to just posting picture of actor and actress and saying how good looking they are, it doesn't seem much to do with the discussion of the actual series. And isn't there already a forum for them to go and talk about how good looking the actor or actress is? Why talk about it here?

Default DFBB

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/697f3d90gw1drk3ree9baj.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Well the wine snake clip is about me wondering if the director will put any wine like that in his filiming.

What about when people just talk about how good looking the actor or actress is? Isn't that going off topic? Just look at the Bu Bu Jing Xin series topic. people are just simply posting picture of the actor and saying how cute and stuff they are. That show is already over, yet they keep posting picture of just the actor and actress and saying cute and stuff. They don't really discuss about the actual series anymore.

While I tend to might go off topic but I'm still asking on topic compare to just posting picture of actor and actress and saying how good looking they are, it doesn't seem much to do with the discussion of the actual series. And isn't there already a forum for them to go and talk about how good looking the actor or actress is? Why talk about it here?

U talking plastic surgery earlier in this topic isnt this off topic too? or are just trolling? Either one this is off topic so this is the last post i will made

I have been trying to ignore u for the past few pages but since now u are challenging a mod i have to voice out. Your posting of the same monkey king videos in posts 1224, 1227, 1265 within such a short span of time make it feel u are trying to hard-sell us stuffs which we are not interested at all.
    Last edited by Luanee; 04-01-12 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/697f3d90gw1drk3ree9baj.jpg')
    Finally a glimpse of him/her!! Not too bad

Oh I love this pic, interaction between LHC and his martial sister YLS.
    You know what I can really see LHC in this picture of Wallace.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w502/ttngh_2012/4-8.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w502/ttngh_2012/3-10.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w502/ttngh_2012/1-12.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w502/ttngh_2012/1-12.jpg')

I am hoping that Yu Zheng was posting this because it's April Fool's, and then later, he will say, nah, that was all a joke..

于正1978$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t4/style/images/common/transparent.gif'):刚刚决定由@韩栋 扮演东方不败,@陈乔恩@袁姗姗 分别扮演任盈盈和东方不败的妹妹东方小妹!特此通告!

I've just decided to let Han Dong act as DFBB, Joe Chen and Yuan Shan Shan will be playing Ren Ying Ying and DFBB's little sister respectively.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/91/h_thumb.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/62/crazya_thumb.gif')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    I am hoping that Yu Zheng was posting this because it's April Fool's, and then later, he will say, nah, that was all a joke..

于正1978$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t4/style/images/common/transparent.gif'):刚刚决定由@韩栋 扮演东方不败,@陈乔恩@袁姗姗 分别扮演任盈盈和东方不败的妹妹东方小妹!特此通告!

I've just decided to let Han Dong act as DFBB, Joe Chen and Yuan Shan Shan will be playing Ren Ying Ying and DFBB's little sister respectively.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/91/h_thumb.gif') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/62/crazya_thumb.gif')
    to make things even "more believable", YZ posted this
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/4827a92djw1drkc1odwvlj.jpg')
    oh my.. han dong...... i cannot-

EDIT: wait. this IS HD right. *confused*