Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Tales of Vengeance

Default Announcement on Updates to come

Time to pick up where we left off!

I'm currently working on chapter recap/summaries from Ch. 1-15. Charbydis, can do a short summaries of Ch. 16-31? Please also note when a certain character is introduced as well.

We hope these summaries will help us and readers remember since it has been such a very long time. The chapter recaps will be posted here. Then Chapter 32 and 33 will come---more development on Lin Hong Ye and Miao Ting Feng and The Scholar's name will be REVEALED! Plus more Scholar and Lin Xiu Lan scenes to read!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Looking forward to this Jia you!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Time to pick up where we left off!

I'm currently working on chapter recap/summaries from Ch. 1-15. Charbydis, can do a short summaries of Ch. 16-31? Please also note when a certain character is introduced as well.

We hope these summaries will help us and readers remember since it has been such a very long time. The chapter recaps will be posted here. Then Chapter 32 and 33 will come---more development on Lin Hong Ye and Miao Ting Feng and The Scholar's name will be REVEALED! Plus more Scholar and Lin Xiu Lan scenes to read!
    yay please update i really want to read the rest of the story. great story so far. n yay more development on lin hong ye and miao ting feng!

Wow, SS, I didn't realize you wrote fanfics as well! So much to read on this forum, although sometimes it doesn't feel that way :-)
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

huh, is this story still going? i've just reread the whole thing and remembered how captivate i am with this story. please update.
    "The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation form the self." - Albert Einstein

Currently Writing: Lotus in the Wind
    Dragon, Phoenix, and Flower

Quote Originally Posted by Xiaoqain14 View Post
    huh, is this story still going? i've just reread the whole thing and remembered how captivate i am with this story. please update.
    Ah, sorry! Last year, I got to editing/revising chapters 1-14 and since then I haven't had time to pick up on the revision/editing project. The reason I'm editing is because it has been so long since any three of us has written for the fanfic so to help myself remember which direction and to fill up gaps and inconsistencies, I've decided to do some revision. And because we haven't heard from Goofy for many years and Charbydis is busy or for some reason like me need some reminders too. Without wanting to, we have to put it on hiatus for now. I hope to continue editing/revising and compile a chapter summary for both Charbydis and I to read and keep the key points in mind when writing new chapters. We do have some ideas for future chapters that have not been written yet. I know I have some ideas of how some things would play out for our characters, and so please be patient. I think I will make some time to edit the next half of the written chapters and will definitely post a new chapter to continue the story after that. Sorry for not updating for a super long time. I think it's just me working on it for now.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Ah, sorry! Last year, I got to editing/revising chapters 1-14 and since then I haven't had time to pick up on the revision/editing project. The reason I'm editing is because it has been so long since any three of us has written for the fanfic so to help myself remember which direction and to fill up gaps and inconsistencies, I've decided to do some revision. And because we haven't heard from Goofy for many years and Charbydis is busy or for some reason like me need some reminders too. Without wanting to, we have to put it on hiatus for now. I hope to continue editing/revising and compile a chapter summary for both Charbydis and I to read and keep the key points in mind when writing new chapters. We do have some ideas for future chapters that have not been written yet. I know I have some ideas of how some things would play out for our characters, and so please be patient. I think I will make some time to edit the next half of the written chapters and will definitely post a new chapter to continue the story after that. Sorry for not updating for a super long time. I think it's just me working on it for now.
    haha. thank you for the fast response.

haha. there's not much rush on my part. I know how difficult it is when working on a writing with other writers and the amount of time it takes in between the waiting and writing and updating. i'm just more than happy that the story is not forgotten or abandoned by it's creators.

I find this story very intriguing and i look forward to being able to finish it. i love all the characters in here and is especially interested in Miao Ting Feng and Hong Ye. I felt like i've traveled back into the past when this story was very much active a few days ago when i went to reread it. i think its been like over 6 years now. lol.

but i can't wait till the update.
    "The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation form the self." - Albert Einstein

Reading this in 2014, because I just found it today out of curiosity so I decided to read it. After reading all of it in one sitting I can only hope that this is continued because I like the story so far (excellent plot).

Quote Originally Posted by Chen Qingzhi View Post
    Reading this in 2014, because I just found it today out of curiosity so I decided to read it. After reading all of it in one sitting I can only hope that this is continued because I like the story so far (excellent plot).
    quite an impressive feat, all in 1 sitting lol
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    quite an impressive feat, all in 1 sitting lol
    Yeah I had a lot of free time today, nonetheless I found this story quite refreshing and pleasant.

Chen Qingshi - Thanks for reading our story. I'm glad you enjoy it.

Whoa! Has it been 2 years since I last worked on some revisions? Sorry! I think my life just got a bit busier and I forgot to continue editing/revising the story. We had a lot of plot ideas planned in advance for this story and it just hasn't been able to see the light of day yet. Goofy, Charbydis and I started this story in our youthful days (we're still considerably young) but life got busier and so the story has taken a halt for now.

Will the story continue? Perhaps, I'll need to refresh and get back to the writing mode. Charbydis and I will have to regroup and work the story out again.

Chen Qingshi - Thanks for reading our story. I'm glad you enjoy it.

Whoa! Has it been 2 years since I last worked on some revisions? Sorry! I think my life just got a bit busier and I forgot to continue editing/revising the story. We had a lot of plot ideas planned in advance for this story and it just hasn't been able to see the light of day yet. Goofy, Charbydis and I started this story in our youthful days (we're still considerably young) but life got busier and so the story has taken a halt for now.

Will the story continue? Perhaps, I'll need to refresh and get back to the writing mode. Charbydis and I will have to regroup and work the story out again.
    wow, has it really been that many years since I last read this? lol. The funny part is, this is still one of my top favorite wuxia fanfiction of all time.

I hope this story gets finish. Didn't matter when. i just want to find out the outcome. And hope that there is a happy ending. At least for Miao Ting Feng and Lin Hong Ye.

Please continue this story.