Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What does it take to defeat the Nameless Sweeper Monk?

Originally posted by superboy
    Why would the Sweeper Monk want his ribs to be broken. Was he intending to have a massage or something?
    I'm guessing he wanted to see how strong Xiao Feng is

Originally posted by Yang Guo
    I'm guessing he wanted to see how strong Xiao Feng is
    Now there's a guy literally risking life and limb for kung fu.

I bet he won't want another massage from QF's HL18Z after that.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

I bet he won't want another massage from QF's HL18Z after that.
    pft not like it had much of an effect on him if he could carry two bodies and STILL outrun Xiao Feng

pft not like it had much of an effect on him if he could carry two bodies and STILL outrun Xiao Feng
    Would you call a few broken bones from a massage a small effect?
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

y is everybody so obsessed with qiao feng seriously, duan yu kiks his *** and xu zhu too.

Why would the Sweeper Monk want his ribs to be broken. Was he intending to have a massage or something?
    The monk said that he would take the sins and hatreds of the Murong's and the Xiao's on himself to stop them killing each other. After he killed XYS, he accepted that palm from XF. It's a buddhist thing.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

y is everybody so obsessed with qiao feng seriously
    Because he is the number one/two hero in the wuxia universe, as proven by this poll: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...&threadid=3334

y is everybody so obsessed with qiao feng seriously, duan yu kiks his *** and xu zhu too.
    I think in a fair one on one match QF will out match XZ and DY.

With what little knowledge I have, I don't think Xiao Feng can match Xu Zhu in a fair fight. In XZ's first fight, he could already tie Jiu Muozhi, who is in the same league as XF. XZ took several blows from JMZ with his thick internal BeiMing energy. I don't know how much XZ has improved since then, but he certainly has great potential beyond that first fight, while XF = already peak.

I don't think that the blows of JMZ can be compare to QF's HL18Z. XZ wasn't talented during his first fight, it was all mostly because of his high internal energy or he should have been seriously injured.

Default .

I think most people would agree that Xu Zhu had the best internal energy of all the fighters in DGSD, maybe exceeding even Sweeper Monk.

But even if Xiao Feng did not have access to the highest internal strength or the best set of skills (best set of skills would be a tie between Xu Zhu and Duan Yu IMHO), the way the novel describes his talents and his incredible fighting ferocity makes people like me think that in a 1 on 1, no one in the book short of sweeper monk can stop him.

Some people said that TSTL and LCS can beat him. I don't think XZ has higher energy then Sweeper Monk. Sweeper Monk's Chi shield was quite impressive.

A re-examination of XZ's technical prowesses is in order if rumors that he and XF revises Hl18Palm from 28 stances to 18 stances. This may shows that he is as much as martial genius as his sworn brothers.

No one never doubt that XZ don't have knowledge on martial arts since his sect has so many martial arts he can learn, but he don't seem to be as awesome as in fights. He don't have the instinct, or he would have been the best out of the three with his hugh internal energy.

Default .

Originally posted by Han Solo
    A re-examination of XZ's technical prowesses is in order if rumors that he and XF revises Hl18Palm from 28 stances to 18 stances. This may shows that he is as much as martial genius as his sworn brothers.
    I never thought of XZ as being totally inept in the martial arts. Even with crazy internal power, it still should take a bit of talent to master all that kung fu.

I wonder how JY will do the Dragon Palm story. Maybe it became 18 palms instead of 24 because 18 was all that XZ could remember!

of cos xu xhu can't beat sweeper only dugu can do that. Also i would like to conclude why was duan yu such a pansy comeon he had all the mauals in that cave but no he did'nt like kunfu, someone should give him a beating of his life. I say it's all that crap he read off the book of changes, no wonder 10 or 22 emperors of the duan dynasty became monks.

I think maybe he changed to 18 because it's too hard to learn all 28 or trying to fit the declining theory for the Condor Trilogy.

Originally posted by PJ
    Because he is the number one/two hero in the wuxia universe, as proven by this poll: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...&threadid=3334
    i would'nt call a 3 option poll a good enough one comeon man u had guo jing and qiao feng where was the other 10 or so people. Wheres dugu wheres sweeper if they were they i think guo jing would get like 3 votes if his lucky.

Some people said that TSTL and LCS can beat him. I don't think XZ has higher energy then Sweeper Monk. Sweeper Monk's Chi shield was quite impressive.
    Alot of people in this forum would agree that TSTL and LCS would defeat XF. However, alot of people thinks XF would defeat XZ when it was stated in the novel that XZ had surpassed TSTL herself.
    Yo momma cat