Thread: Final Fantasy XIII-2

Default Final Fantasy XIII-2

Anyone heard of this? I don't know if anyone on this forum plays video games as much but I beat FFXIII quite some time ago and was surprise that this is coming out soon.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://fwdcdn.channel5.com/upload/1157/4513/final-fantasy-xiii-2_size_9.jpg?1311585895')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://xbox360media.ign.com/xbox360/image/article/117/1178988/final-fantasy-xiii-2-20110624015221759-001.jpg')

Those of you who did played the first one would know who Serah is, those of you who didn't she is the main protagonist's little sister in the first game. Serah was a non-playable character, but in this sequel it's all about her.

Story:
    After the events of FFXIII, Lightning went missing and every thought she is dead, but not Serah. Due to one event one night on New Bodum where Serah now resides, she met a young man named Noel who said he knows where Lightning is. Serah went with him to search for her older sister.

Personally I don't really like the idea of a sequel, but I did like Lightning a lot to say I will play this. Plus I loved FFXIII a lot. It's just that it seems Lightning won't be on screen as much as she was in the first one, which sucks cause i wanna play her the most. But Serah would do.

The one singing the theme song this time around won't be Leona lewis anymore, suck cause I really thought "My Hands" from the first one was really catchy. This time it's Charice, she plays Sunshine on "Glee".

Trailer:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ffmages.com/final-fantasy-xiii-2/images/noel-and-serah-screenshot.jpg')
    YANG

I am going to play this for sure. I am really excited about this one. I enjoyed FF-XIII immensely....although I still need to beat the monster hunting quests ><
    --=={Grundle}==--

I didn't really do that many sidequest in FFXIII, but the game overall was fun. It's not the best Final Fantasy or RPG around but it was fun to play. I'm looking forward to FFXIII-2 even though it seems unnecessary. This one looks alot better than the original.

oooooo, i want to play this!!!

Good to know there are people here who actually like this game too. lol
    Here's the newest trailer.

Also Square Enix said this game will have Downloadable content which are to include character's costumes, weapons and monsters.
    YANG

To anyone that has the game right now: Is the a good RPG alone and is it better than FFXIII? The pro and independent reviewers say overall it's a pretty good game and that it's worth playing. I do plan on getting this game but when the price goes down.

It's much better than FFXIII.

And I've found my new favourite character in Yeul.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

If only they would remake FF 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 in full blu ray with all HD graphic PS3, all voice over. that would be the most awesome games ever.

Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    If only they would remake FF 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 in full blu ray with all HD graphic PS3, all voice over. that would be the most awesome games ever.
    I've played 1 & 2, and seriously, the only way to make me play them again (yes, even with their graphical changes and all) is to revamp the horrid battle system. Until then, they have ZERO replay value or worth.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."