Thread: Tian Long Ba Bu Online MMO in English

Default Tian Long Ba Bu Online MMO in English

Just wondering if anyone else is playing this. It's called Dragon Oath for the US version.
    It is in pre closed beta right now and it's pretty darn fun for a free game.

Screenshots and youtube videos don't do it justice. It feels a lot more polished (as far as gameplay options go) than most f2p Asian mmos.
    The translation needs a bit of work, as it seems they have given a lot of characters english first names and quests are awkwardly worded sometimes.
    http://do.us.changyou.com/ is the website for more info if anyone is interested.

OMG! tian long ba bu online??? I diddn't now there was the game online, but i saw the series! What the website for the game? I wanna play it!

Here's the link to the english version if anyone's interested. http://enter-tlbb.com/

As far as I know, there's also a Chinese and Vietnamese version.

The names are rather weird, but I really enjoy the game. Nice graphics, awesome background music. Very enjoyable. The story quests are interesting, but is kind of hard to complete. You can easily tell who's who in the game.
    Simon the Snowblower.
    Check out hilarious Jin Yong Adaptations' bloopers!