+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: "The connection was reset" error on certain thread

  1. #1
    Senior Member snowflakesdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    975

    Default "The connection was reset" error on certain thread

    Hello. I keep getting "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." error whenever I open the Smiling Proud Wanderer thread: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...rer-Unabridged

    I don't have any other problems with other threads. I tried to change the number of posts per page thinking that maybe the page was too long but it's still giving the same error. Please help
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    I get the same error when I try accessing some of the "completed translation" threads too, like Legend of the Condor Heroes etc.

  3. #3
    Moderator Han Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    5,562

    Default

    Hi,I had attempted the threads that was mentioned, while it is slow in loading- presumably due to site's software/server issues, the relevant threads are still working.Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

    Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

  4. #4
    Senior Member snowflakesdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    Hi,I had attempted the threads that was mentioned, while it is slow in loading- presumably due to site's software/server issues, the relevant threads are still working.Han Solo
    do they finish loading for you? because when I visit the thread, they load, but just doesn't finish loading but instead, after awhile, would give me error.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

  5. #5
    Moderator Han Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    5,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    do they finish loading for you? because when I visit the thread, they load, but just doesn't finish loading but instead, after awhile, would give me error.
    They finish loading but way slower than when things are normal.Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

    Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

  6. #6
    Senior Member snowflakesdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    They finish loading but way slower than when things are normal.Han Solo
    oh... then I wonder why it doesnt for me. even the printable version.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    do they finish loading for you? because when I visit the thread, they load, but just doesn't finish loading but instead, after awhile, would give me error.
    I have this exact same problem. The thread *will* load, but before it finishes loading it will suddenly go to an error page.

Similar Threads

  1. A response to the "Fan=Fiction Index Thread"
    By NuDaFu in forum Fan Fictions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-08, 01:33 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-08, 04:12 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-28-07, 05:54 AM
  4. Reset "Search" results to 500?
    By Ken Cheng in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-07, 12:28 AM
  5. What's wrong with the "Post New Thread" button today?
    By Ken Cheng in forum Technical Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-27-03, 02:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts