Chinese Man Grows World’s Most Expensive Tea from Panda Dung
When people think of China, images of pandas are likely to come to mind, but not necessarily their dung—until now. http://english.ntdtv.com/ntdtv_en/ne...anda-dung.html
Former calligraphy teacher, An Yanshi has been cultivating a special green tea that is grown almost exclusively in the excrement of the iconic bears. He says Panda dung makes an excellent fertilizer, because Pandas only absorb about 30% of the nutrients from the food they consume, which leaves the other 70% left in the feces and available to nurture plant life. Also, says An, the dung is organic by nature. Pandas eat a diet composed exclusively of wild bamboo.