Thread: Love Forward - 向前走向愛走 / Xiang Qian Zou Xian Zou

Default Love Forward - 向前走向愛走 / Xiang Qian Zou Xian Zou

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Love_Forward

Anyone watching this series? I was hesitant in watching this series because of the poster, but after giving episode one a try, I find it interesting. I would really like to know the song title and artist in the OST of this series.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 04-02-12 at 08:59 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

The drama is taking a long time to develop the break up between Du Tian Ze and Meng Jing Jing because of their financial differences. They made a cute couple, but I thought they lacked something that Tian Ze has with Ai Qing. The drama story has some interesting but also some boring parts. I'll probably write a more specific review later. But for now, I really love the closing song here and wish I could get it on my ipod. There's other songs in the drama that I like too.

郭采潔 - 該忘了 ( 向前走向愛走 ) 片尾曲 完整版
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m46c...eature=related

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

If enough fans request, the folks here are gonna upload the whole ost: http://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2012/0...rward-ost.html

I decided to pick this series up and see how it turns out. I think I've always liked Ai Xing more than Jing Jing. Though Ai Xing has quirkiness, I like her more because she does genuinely care for the people around her and do everything in her power to make the people around her happy. She was money hungry, but not greedy. She seems to have lots of chemistry with both Tian Ze and Ren Wei. Unlike Ai Xing, Jing Jing is in her own world. She's too busy dealing with how she feels and how she feels people are treating her to even have a good, stable relationship where both parties benefit. It's like she does nothing to receive all the blessings and good things she receives in life. When something bad happens, she blames people and begrudges others. It's for that reason, she doesn't give Ren Wei a chance when he's sincerely trying to pursue her and decided to not go on the path of revenge anymore. Jing Jing is in her own world, so she can only receive but not give. She receives a great friendship from Ai Xing and a devoted love from Tian Ze, but never really appreciates what she has.

Her character is flat too. I hate her character. I consider her really selfish and a hypocrite.