View Poll Results: Which is the Worst Mainland TV Series?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bu Bu Jing Xin

    3 30.00%
  • Princess Pearl

    4 40.00%
  • Xiaozhuang Mishi

    3 30.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 88 of 88

Thread: The Worst Mainland TV Series

  1. #81
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Worst series of 2012 is a tie between "Gong II" &" Mystery Of The Palace"!!!

    Both have wasted their production budget and famous casts with a sloppy script and crap ending.
    Yeah, I just marathoned through these two duds, though I still like the cast (Du Chun & Shu Chang from Gong II, Kevin Cheng from Mystery In The Palace) despite being the two crappiest series in recent memory. I'm convinced it's every artiste's unavoidable baptism of fire to be in a Hunan TV crap production in order to get up in the C-drama industry.
    I ship Shi-Harem

  2. #82
    Senior Member IPlayWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Will all the people that voted pleas explain why you picked what picked?

  3. #83
    Junior Member MISS Shi-Mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    33th Heaven
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    assuming you don't know much about mainland people culture, a girl should only be with one guy......

    I don't know what they call a girl who have so many guys wherever you're living is but in the mainland, she will be consider unfaithful.

    What will a girl parent think if she bring home a different guy every night for dinner?

    Seem like there's people here who keep name calling and saying such things that doesn't have much to do with anything relating to the topic......Any mod will say anything about this?
    errr....excuse me,but i don't think the heroine changes her guy that frequently or dating many guys at the same time, and why are you holding grudge only on bbjx? i think comparing to bbjx, Gong a even bigger hit in China really, because bbjx was broadcasted on school days late at night, yet Gong broadcasted during summer vacation. also, the average age of the fans for bbjx are older than Gong and most of them are book fans. from i know those little girls think the heroine for bbjx is "ugly" comparing to the heroine for Gong and the storyline is slow and boring, the youngest bbjx fan i know of is already in middle school.
    on the other hand, i have to admit that Qing dynasty is a big return to the early era in the history, both in society, economy, technology, culture and stuff, but we cannot just say that all Manchus are just evil, it's a big word you know. i've also talked about it w/ my friends many times that Han is just a name for a dynasty. Han people are not distinguished by blood, we are known Han because we inherited the culture, history, and knowledge passed down from HuaXia Clan. as for the blood, who knows where our ancestors were from, maybe they are from the far south, from middle east, from Africa, even from ancient Europe, after all, there are at least 5 great migration in Chinese history, Shang dynasty was also ruled by invaders called Dongyi, the emperor of Tang was said to be the colored eyed people who domained the nomads during the invasion of the five northwestern nomads, but we consider them ancestors now, they are in our blood and part of our history.
    There are tons of time-travel novels and dramas on the net, its popularity started years ago, if you really hates what this type of drama had influenced kids, you should forcus more on Gong instead of bbjx which is boring and used a "not-so-famous-and-beautiful" actress. sorry for my not-so-fluent english
    当爱情和你的生活,朋友,家人,工作冲突的时候,你会怎么选择呢友情和爱情之间的暧昧很诱人,但是不要 轻易尝试。 杨幂 杨幂:她慢热,我自来熟。(笑)刘诗诗:她了解我。 我是所有人的慢热,却只是你的自来熟。

  4. #84
    Senior Member IPlayWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MISS Shi-Mi View Post
    errr....excuse me,but i don't think the heroine changes her guy that frequently or dating many guys at the same time, and why are you holding grudge only on bbjx? i think comparing to bbjx, Gong a even bigger hit in China really, because bbjx was broadcasted on school days late at night, yet Gong broadcasted during summer vacation. also, the average age of the fans for bbjx are older than Gong and most of them are book fans. from i know those little girls think the heroine for bbjx is "ugly" comparing to the heroine for Gong and the storyline is slow and boring, the youngest bbjx fan i know of is already in middle school.
    on the other hand, i have to admit that Qing dynasty is a big return to the early era in the history, both in society, economy, technology, culture and stuff, but we cannot just say that all Manchus are just evil, it's a big word you know. i've also talked about it w/ my friends many times that Han is just a name for a dynasty. Han people are not distinguished by blood, we are known Han because we inherited the culture, history, and knowledge passed down from HuaXia Clan. as for the blood, who knows where our ancestors were from, maybe they are from the far south, from middle east, from Africa, even from ancient Europe, after all, there are at least 5 great migration in Chinese history, Shang dynasty was also ruled by invaders called Dongyi, the emperor of Tang was said to be the colored eyed people who domained the nomads during the invasion of the five northwestern nomads, but we consider them ancestors now, they are in our blood and part of our history.
    There are tons of time-travel novels and dramas on the net, its popularity started years ago, if you really hates what this type of drama had influenced kids, you should forcus more on Gong instead of bbjx which is boring and used a "not-so-famous-and-beautiful" actress. sorry for my not-so-fluent english


    Well somebody did pointed out that maybe gong coulda been the cause of the little girl death and I also said something about it in an earlier post.......

    I never said all manchurian was evil?

    I was talking about the leaders during the qing dynasty.....prince/king/queen

    This have nothing to do with a series being boring or famous or entertaining.......This is about concerning about people lives.....just like the little girl that final note about how she want to go back to the qing dynasty to make movies with the qing leaders......So we can only assume that maybe it's was the bu bu jing xin or gong show that influenced her.....

  5. #85
    Senior Member IPlayWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xaari View Post
    Kangxi and Yongzheng were both effective leaders whose reigns were characterized by stability and prosperity. And BBJX is a fictional spin on history, not a documentary, for heaven's sakes. The adaptation hardly portrayed them as saints, and didn't shy away from their scheming and despicable acts at all. Since you didn't even watch the drama, it's pointless to argue with you.

    So you're saying that these two qing leaders did not bring any pain and chaos to the han people?

  6. #86
    Senior Member xiaolong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Singapore & Malaysia
    Posts
    4,766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IPlayWow View Post
    So you're saying that these two qing leaders did not bring any pain and chaos to the han people?
    Have you ever been to China and spoken to the native Hans about this? I just came back from China and all the native Han people there actually respect Kangxi, Yongzheng and Qianlong greatly. If you don't know Chinese history, you can't make sweeping statements like that.
    I ship Shi-Harem

  7. #87
    Senior Member IPlayWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Have you ever been to China and spoken to the native Hans about this? I just came back from China and all the native Han people there actually respect Kangxi, Yongzheng and Qianlong greatly. If you don't know Chinese history, you can't make sweeping statements like that.


    Maybe you're right but than all those other han people that their ancestor were victim to these qing leaders, what about them?

    My knowledge of the qing dynasty is just from reading history books, watching tv series, and stuff I find online........

  8. #88
    Senior Member IPlayWow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    I meant the making of time travel series. It's still okay to air old time travel series.

    Well since they're still being aired, they should at least put in messages like kids don't try this at home or something.....

Similar Threads

  1. Mainland Series Index
    By triumph2004 in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-19-12, 02:57 AM
  2. How to watch mainland China TV series?
    By 2Charlie in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-11, 07:43 AM
  3. 2010 - 2011 Best Mainland TV Series Poll
    By IPlayWow in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-29-11, 11:39 PM
  4. What Series Would You Like Mainland to REmake?
    By IPlayWow in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-11, 10:38 AM
  5. Ratings for Mainland Series
    By yearning in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-07, 11:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts