Niki Chow
    Mandy Wong
    Vincent Wong
    Matthew Ko
    Koni Lui
    Queenie Chu
    Grace Wong
    Oceane Zhu

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DkyEQslhHu4/T3zUFG6VMiI/AAAAAAAAByQ/0FuSkgDx5kI/s1600/sergeant+tabloid.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.astro.com.my/content_epg/images/36146_a9849.jpg')
    Have anyone watch this drama here already?
    Is this drama storyline similar to Ester Kwan and Joyce Tang serial Armed Reaction ?

I think this is one of the better TVB series. I totally enjoy it.

Becky quote Charles Dickens.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I like Nikki Chow here much better than in Bottled Passion. She much more mature and comfortable. I like her staring down Michael Tse after yelling match than lovingly look at Raymond Wong and crying every episode.

I think TVB series has become more daring again. Even a light series like SG, they dare to bring up such issue as lack of hospital bed for HK's pregnant women because Mainlanders keep going to HK to give birth. This has been an issue for contention for quite sometime.
    What I found more daring is they dare to depict how HK people think of mainlander and vice-versa, the HK woman calling mainlanders parasite and the mainlander calling the HK woman British bastard. I think this is very true sentiment from both sides.

The last two episodes were completely overstuffed with new plot with the introduction of a new villain and trackback to Vincent. I feel like much was left on the cutting room floor because the pace was so different from the rest of the show.

I thought it was quite daring when the girls discussed the plight of poor people like Elaine, where there was onscreen mention of "things done in the public washroom for a meal". Not exactly explicit but I have never heard a group of girls discuss anything this close to illicit sex on TVB - bravo!

I finally finish watching this series. I like the chemistry between Nikki Chow and Michael Tse. The yelling match was entertaining and funny at times. It was a really good series The ending was OK. It felt like they threw alot of plots and subplots into the ending.

The problems that were brought up in the series facing Mainland and HK society is interesting. Are they any news on how the audience reacted to those scenes? This is the type of stuff they do not show on the mainstream news.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    The problems that were brought up in the series facing Mainland and HK society is interesting. Are they any news on how the audience reacted to those scenes? This is the type of stuff they do not show on the mainstream news.
    I have not read any news of how the Mainland audience react. Haven't gone to baidu for a long time. As for HK audience, this series has not been aired in HK yet. So, most HK people have not seen it yet.

The hospital bed issue has been a big issue in HK for quite some time. Because of the verdict of the Chong Fung Yun case where the judge ruled that a baby born in HK can have permanent resident status even though both his parents are not hong-konger, many mainland pregnant women went to HK to have their babies. This caused the hospital to not have enough hospital beds for HK pregnant women. The price for giving birth in HK private hospitals has also increased greatly due to the high demands. I heard that the protest march by HK pregnant women did happen in real life.

Checked baidu messageboard. Apparently, the pregnant woman protest scene has been cut out in the Mainland version.

I think this is very well written (English translated) article about the hospital bed problem. Basically, pregnant mainlanders have been flooding the Hong Kong prenatal wards. Then for fear of not getting bed, the women would wait until contractions start and occupy all the Emergency Room beds displacing other non life threatened ER patients to wait for over 90 minutes for treatment.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2012/featu...ists-cars.html