Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Lan Ling Wang 《兰陵王》 - Feng Shao Feng, Ariel Lin, Daniel Chan

Quote Originally Posted by ladysnowy7355 View Post
    Anyone know if this is dubbed in Vietnamese yet? I wanna watch it. I live in California. Thanks to anyone who kindly answer.
    Welcome ladysnowy7735, I'm Vietnamese too!
    As BakaPX said you can find it dubbed in viet on YouTube, which is where I watched it, only thing is you need to look for it by its viet title " Lan lang Vuong".
    good luck

Seven episodes into this series, and it is damn impressive. Didn't take long for it to become clear as to exactly why it has broken viewership ratings and attained popularity to the point of its screencaps getting captioned.

Never seen Ariel Lin in anything before, but I have to admit her acting is refreshing compared to the usual mainland idols.

Easily the most inspired series I've watched since Schemes of a Beauty (2010) (and this series should do for Gao Changgong what Schemes did for Dou Yifang).

And it has inspired me to dig out my Chinese opera masks (and other assorted face masks) to wear in public while wearing my sword on my belt.

No reason to wait for Halloween. Any day is good for dressing up as the Prince of Lanling.
    http://kibescorporation.blogspot.com/
    "The Universe is Zero-Sum ... Opposing Forces Maintaining an Intricate and Eternal Balance."
    张影焰 Shadowblaze

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know where I can buy Lan ling wang's silver ring used in the series?

It's like a sharped blade silver ring.. I want it so badly, but I dont know where to buy it. Does anyone have any idea?

THANKS!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://oi58.tinypic.com/2dlkbwp.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://oi59.tinypic.com/2u9u4xk.jpg')

she looks so pretty here! looks much more like huang rong here to me than she did in loch!

edit: the gao family history is so confusing and sloppy I had to re-read things a few times. iircc there were three gao yan (but one was spelt with a different character?)
    Last edited by suetkei; 06-30-14 at 01:30 PM.

Just finish ep 35 to 46 on youtube. I watched 2 odd episodes before on TV but didn't really catch the bug until I focus on the great ending theme.
    The character portrayed is very good , a mix of 8ahge personality from gong1 and du-gu-qiu-bai hero hairstyle from roch2014

Don't really like the "everybody die" ending , puts emotional strain

Thumbs up

Omg, I revived my SPCNET account on here to reply. LOL.

This series is currently on Hulu. Normally, I would LIKE to watch series dubbed into Vietnamese so I can play candy crush while "listening" lol, BUT I thought the cover of the series looked interesting. I'm HOOKED! If it weren't for work, I'd be finished w/ this series.

I really enjoyed the recaps, spoilers, and thoughts on this series. I'm petrified since I'm barely into episode 10 of all the drama. But so far it's good.

So hopefully this "bump" will get a few people who are searching for something to watch, an idea of what to look out for.

Aloha,
    Kimberly
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^