Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cuo Dan Yuan Yang 《错点鸳鸯》

Thanks Xaari!

To be frank though, the main lead's hairstyle and all black dress make him look more like a pugilistic figure rather than a business man haha.

The plot sounds like it has been simplified and modified...maybe for the better. I am not really interested in another time travel story...yet, anyway.
    I like me.

Haha, all the Shi brothers are highly trained martial artists too. There are a ton of additional conflicts in the drama that didn't exist in the novels. Su Huan'er wasn't ever beaten by that old housekeeper woman (I guess that's who she is), or captured by a jealous Ma Xianmei, or forced to suck the venom from Shi Wuji's snake bite. All the more fun!

With all due respect to the 'classics' I think it's fantastic that producers are giving more opportunities for fan fiction writers to produce more light hearted tv series.
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." Charles Schultz

"If your head is made out of wax, don't walk in the sun." Benjamin Franklin

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj498/100kissess/7c9f4c6034a85edf160df86049540923dc54751a.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj498/100kissess/687ded1f4134970af3cc066895cad1c8a6865d6c.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj498/100kissess/9cce24a85edf8db1386e95230923dd54574e7460.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj498/100kissess/ee73b3cc7cd98d1040425379213fb80e7aec9016.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj498/100kissess/b668b7efce1b9d163c355128f3deb48f8d54643c.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj498/100kissess/cc5a21adcbef7609c2f0b0da2edda3cc7dd99e2e.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj498/100kissess/3370a48f8c5494eee43f8bac2df5e0fe98257e90.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj498/100kissess/0b4166094b36acafd8c212497cd98d1000e99c90.jpg')

To be frank, I really can't wait to see this :-)
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    To be frank, I really can't wait to see this :-)
    I watched the first 24 eps and really keep me going. I can't wait for the second half to release. Just wonder if anyone has watch this series.

What? First 24 episodes? How many episodes are there....
    I like me.

really 24?? i only saw 12...

where r u watching it at??

Quote Originally Posted by juliettekcha View Post
    really 24?? i only saw 12...

where r u watching it at??
    Just type in the name on google and you will find it.

Here's the link on youtube up 'til 24 episodes: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eature=mh_lolz

Quote Originally Posted by roar00 View Post
    Here's the link on youtube up 'til 24 episodes: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eature=mh_lolz
    Anyone know when the second half will be release. I'm looking forward for it.

is this show beening shown on tv or is the released episode or being released unofficially???

This drama is very good. I really enjoyed it very much so far. The leak version is out so it's really good. Although I feel like some parts were pushed too quick or too fast. I wish it would slow down a bit more and develop the characters more. Well I hope to continue watching the rest soon! Finally a drama that doesn't involve with woman fighting in the palace! Yey!

Quote Originally Posted by lilo_neda View Post
    This drama is very good. I really enjoyed it very much so far. The leak version is out so it's really good. Although I feel like some parts were pushed too quick or too fast. I wish it would slow down a bit more and develop the characters more. Well I hope to continue watching the rest soon! Finally a drama that doesn't involve with woman fighting in the palace! Yey!
    Yes, agreed. I'm very enjoyed this series and got hook. I been waiting for the second half to be release. Please release soon....keep checking...

Totally hooked on this series!

I thought I'd have to wait for the other highly anticipated series i.e. DMY, LLH, BBJX2 until I would find something so satisfying.

Never knew Zhao Li Ying had such ancient drama screen presence. The way she wears her Sung costume seems right out of a portrait. Her big eyes and elfin features helps with her character's ability to charm nearly every character in the series.

Qi Wei reminds me of Xuan Xing when he played Yang Xiao in HSDS. His face looks a lot like him.

I really like how they throw Su Huan'er and Shi Wuji in the deep end of relationship issues. It makes the plot feel real to me. That it's not all sparkly rainbows and happy endings. The plot arranges for the couple to confront their own weaknesses and strengths. Even more surprising, and highly appreciated, is that they don't try and change the characters immediately. The plot really attempts to develop as opposed to just tell the audience about the relationship.

I'm quite surprised at how well the humour works in this series. I haven't much to laugh about recently, so it was a pleasant surprise to find some scenes so genuinely and heartwarmingly funny. One of my favourites has to be when Su Huan'er 'pretties up' to try and seduce her husband. She truly looked awful yet hilarious with her moles and heavy make up. And also the fact she followed her sister-in-law's advice to the tee . I applaude ZLY's courage to brave the clown face/act.

The second part of the series is supposed to focus on the 2nd and 3rd brothers' relationships if I'm not mistaken. I'm so captivated by the first couple that I don't know how I'll take it. I think they should've left Su Huan'er and Shi Wuji's relationship last, to build it into a climax. It would've made sense with Shi Wuji's development too, as he's such a stubborn sort. I'm hoping the rest of the revenge plot is able to tie in the first couple again, just to round things off. It would also be nice if Shi Wuji will learn to call his wife by her real name. I'm still didn't understand how they couldn't find that important. Su Huan'er has more than once voiced her insecurity based on identity issues; I just wish someone would realise calling her by her actual name would be a start to respecting her feelings about this.

Just to let everyone know - if you don't already - episode 25 has been uploaded on Youtube. It's the last episode for the first couple.
    Last edited by NuDaFu; 09-27-12 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post
    One of my favourites has to be when Su Huan'er 'pretties up' to try and seduce her husband. She truly looked awful yet hilarious with her moles and heavy make up. And also the fact she followed her sister-in-law's advice to the tee . I applaude ZLY's courage to brave the clown face/act.
    I love every scene the couple is together (they have a very comfortable, believable chemistry, but this is surely one of my faves, too
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Me too, I'm hooked to this series. I can't wait for the 2nd part. Did anyone when it will come out.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust View Post
    I love every scene the couple is together (they have a very comfortable, believable chemistry, but this is surely one of my faves, too
    The expression on Shi Wuji face in these scenes was particularly funny. It must've hurt his face trying to remain stoic when all he wanted to do was burst into laughter.

Another good one was when Su Huan'er got drunk. I swear, I don't think she was drunk when Wuji was trying to extract that promise of not leaving from her.

I'm waiting for more MV's to come out for the couple. I don't think the series has gained enough traction with fans yet for the MV's to start rolling out. Times like these that I wish I had more time, more powerful computer, and a better video editing program to create my own MVs.
    Last edited by NuDaFu; 09-30-12 at 02:45 AM.