Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crush on this girl, what action to take?

Quote Originally Posted by milKBoi View Post
    I don't know but some of the stuff written here just does not sound 'right'.
    It's not. He's stalking the girl and is making references to rape.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Not on that part. I am a simple person. I don't have account on Twitter, Formspring and doesn't post anything on my facebook account either so I didn't pay attention to that. All I said is tell the girl how he feels about her and see whether she accepts him or not. That's it.
    You didn't pay attention? Ah. So why are you giving useless advice again?
    玉木宏

blog

Quote Originally Posted by junny View Post
    You didn't pay attention? Ah. So why are you giving useless advice again?
    Telling the girl how you feel about her is not an useless advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Telling the girl how you feel about her is not an useless advice.
    Child, just shut up. Nobody would say you're mute.
    玉木宏

blog

Quote Originally Posted by junny View Post
    Child, just shut up. Nobody would say you're mute.
    Lets not go on the offensive towards another forumer and focus back on the thread topic, ok?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Lets not go on the offensive towards another forumer and focus back on the thread topic, ok?
    Ah. So it is ok for said forumer to condone pseudo-stalking activities but not okay for me to tell him to stop giving useless advice? With all due respect, read the damn thread.
    玉木宏

blog

Hey guys, stop fighting.

Guo Xiang, I am not a rapist. I said she was going to be a sexually frustrated wife. And maybe by that time, I'll become "playa".

EDIT: Actually, I don't think she looks like the type that will get married anytime in 10 years. I hope....

Quote Originally Posted by MieJueXMaceWindu View Post
    Guo Xiang, I am not a rapist. I said she was going to be a sexually frustrated wife. And maybe by that time, I'll become "playa".
    Maybe you are not. But it does prove that my statement that you don't love her and is merely lusting for her, true.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

What is "love" exactly?
    Don't people usually fall in lust before love?

LOL dude, is this a serious post? The whole time I'm reading.. I'm thinking.. TROLL.
    But, whatever. If this is a real case, then YOU need a lot of help.. what you're doing is total creep status. And you know what type of guys never gets the girl? The creeps. It actually might be a good thing that you're a closet creep and she doesn't know this..yet, otherwise, you have no chance.
    Right now, in order to fix yourself, you need to grow some balls and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. You're the type that will sit beneath an apple tree, waiting for one to fall. Get off your lazy, passive *** and get to work. You telling us all this won't change the fact that you STILL haven't told her.. and how long has it been that you 'like' her?
    You need to show some sort of initiative.. you have her facebook, why don't you message or fb chat her? be like Hey, whatsup.. it's been while!
    Start a conversation from there.. eventually asking for her number and then growing some much needed balls and ask her out on a date. If she declines to give you her number, you can pretty much stop 'liking' her and move on. If she gives you her number but declines to go on a date, you're pretty much just FRIEND status, so move on as well.
    I'm not sure if you really 'LIKE' her as you say you do, or it's just some creepy *** lust obsession with her, but you need to stop creeping on her behind curtains regardless. it's either you do something about it NOW or leave the girl alone.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    LOL dude, is this a serious post? The whole time I'm reading.. I'm thinking.. TROLL.
    But, whatever. If this is a real case, then YOU need a lot of help.. what you're doing is total creep status. And you know what type of guys never gets the girl? The creeps. It actually might be a good thing that you're a closet creep and she doesn't know this..yet, otherwise, you have no chance.
    Right now, in order to fix yourself, you need to grow some balls and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. You're the type that will sit beneath an apple tree, waiting for one to fall. Get off your lazy, passive *** and get to work. You telling us all this won't change the fact that you STILL haven't told her.. and how long has it been that you 'like' her?
    You need to show some sort of initiative.. you have her facebook, why don't you message or fb chat her? be like Hey, whatsup.. it's been while!
    Start a conversation from there.. eventually asking for her number and then growing some much needed balls and ask her out on a date. If she declines to give you her number, you can pretty much stop 'liking' her and move on. If she gives you her number but declines to go on a date, you're pretty much just FRIEND status, so move on as well.
    I'm not sure if you really 'LIKE' her as you say you do, or it's just some creepy *** lust obsession with her, but you need to stop creeping on her behind curtains regardless. it's either you do something about it NOW or leave the girl alone.
    u just fed the troll
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    u just fed the troll
    hahaha that may be true but hey, people never cease to amaze me so you never know!
    besides, if he is indeed a troll, god bless the kid 'cause he needs my advice to get chicks regardless. perhaps getting some pussy will make his life more busy and interesting than trolling on a forum
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

I knew something was fishy when, in OP's first post on SPCNET, he/she declared his/her love/obsession with Miejue.

LOL...
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Everything that needed to be said in this thread has been said.

Never been a fan of the dogpile.