Page 20 of 137 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Liu Shi Shi (刘诗诗) #2

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    Wasn't this the scene where they were flying? I think it was the part where they have to find the entrance to heaven (or something like that ) and they rode on a sword (or something like that again LOL )I remember the scene. I just don't know how to properly describe it
    LOL...I was asking because I didn't remember Long Kui's hair being down like that.

What we can see of Yu'er....$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6bbbacddtw1dtulf5bh23j.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i49.tinypic.com/292pmb5.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-11-12 at 07:11 PM.

Reposting this from the Wallace Chung thread. Wallace + LSS pairing? Yes, yes!

I've been reading a new novel, 凤囚凰 (Feng Qiu Huang) and found this fan made mv with Wallace as the male lead Rong Zhi and Liu Shi Shi as the female lead Chu Yu. The setting of the story is actually quite interesting and unique. A twenty-four year old modern woman wakes up one morning to find five scantily clad men in her bed one morning. She screams, wakes everyone up and finds out that she has travelled back in time into Liu Chu Yu's body, a Liu Song Dynasty's princess.This princess happens to be known for telling her younger brother, the emperor, that it was unfair for him to have multiple lady consorts while she only has one Prince Consort, when they were both born of the same father, the only difference between them is only their genders. The emperor, who loved her sister dearly, thought her point was valid, so he immediately gifted her with thirty mianshou or male consorts. The modern Chu Yu finds herself in this situation and knowing that Liu Zi Ye, the emperor, was killed by his relatives who sought the throne for themselves, a few years into his reign, she carefully prepares another identity to slip into when the rebellion happens. Despite her precautions, she finds herself drawn to one of her mianshou, Rong Zhi, who seems to have plans of his own.

Currently translating 香蜜沉沉烬如霜 at a very minute pace:
    http://xia0yuer.tumblr.com/

^^Ahaha! That mightn't be too bad. Although I probably would want HG as Rong Zhi and LSS as Chu Yu (GeShi shipping comes in...). As for the book itself, I don't think I really neglected my 终身大事 after reading the book, contrary to the phrase '一见容止误终身', which has been circulating around since the book first came out.

I have to admit Rong Zhi does seem quite attractive, but to be honest, 腹黑男 isn't really the type of character I like (pretty sure there are a few exceptions though ).
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Sad Fairytale:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6dd6fb9ctw1dtvbo97s00j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/663a3fbbgw1dtv73msgi5j.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 06-12-12 at 03:42 AM.

LSS shares her beauty secrets in this exclusive interview:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/663a3fbbjw1dtvd4cf8vwj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    ^^Ahaha! That mightn't be too bad. Although I probably would want HG as Rong Zhi and LSS as Chu Yu (GeShi shipping comes in...). As for the book itself, I don't think I really neglected my 终身大事 after reading the book, contrary to the phrase '一见容止误终身', which has been circulating around since the book first came out.

I have to admit Rong Zhi does seem quite attractive, but to be honest, 腹黑男 isn't really the type of character I like (pretty sure there are a few exceptions though ).
    *sigh* Tangren should have just casted Hu Ge as HQB to satisfy you GeShi shippers. I think Wallace with LSS would be an interesting pairing. Hey, if she can look so good with Nicky and Kevin, who are both in the forties, why not the thirty-seven year old Wallace?

I didn't like Rong Zhi at first either. I actually wanted Yue Jue Fei, Heng Yuan, Tian Ru Jing, Xiao Bie, or Wang Yi Zhi to end up with Chu Yu before finally realizing that Chu Yu only likes Rong Zhi.

The book is so long, I'm barely half way through it... Can you spoil the ending for me? What is Rong Zhi up to? I'm guessing (from the fan made mvs that I watched) that he did something to betray Chu Yu but after Liu Zi Ye is killed, Chu Yu actually lives and starts a new life with Heng Yuan?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i45.tinypic.com/2gtvjhf.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-12-12 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xia0yuer View Post
    I think Wallace with LSS would be an interesting pairing.
    Quite a possible future pairing here Afterall, if I'm not mistaken, Karen's (Tangren CEO) first choice for 4th prince in BBJX was Wallace Chung, but he had to focus on his music/concert during that time so Karen couldn't wait for him any longer . I've also remembered posting a weibo (from Karen or the staff of Tangren?), that LSS stated that Wallace Chung was her idol during the time they were in talk about getting him to be 4th. And I've seen soooo many fanmade MV of Wallace and LSS floating around so they've already got plenty of shippers...LOL

I don't understand how people can be attracted to Wallace Chung at all! To me, he's like MD but he looks more like a cat and he's more awkward too.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I don't understand how people can be attracted to Wallace Chung at all! To me, he's like MD but he looks more like a cat and he's more awkward too.
    I think beauty (or handsomeness, in this case) is really in the eye of the beholder. While one fan might find a certain actor very hot and handsome, another fan might think he is only average or even below-average looking. There is no rhyme or reason to attraction, so it's difficult trying to understand a fan's craze about a certain actor. The best thing, in my opinion, is to have fun cheering for your favorite, but at the same time respecting others' opinions about their favorites.

I agree that Wallace Chung is not the smoothest operator out there and is even quite awkward sometimes. But I find that awkwardness very goofy and endearing. On the contrary, I don't like guys who are too smooth-talking. They remind me of slimy used car salesmen and do not seem very trustworthy. Guys who are bit awkward are much more lovable, in my opinion, of course.

Anyway, I really feel bad for the GeShi shippers in here and hope some production company will listen to your prayers and finally give LSS and HG their romantic connection on screen!

Quote Originally Posted by xia0yuer View Post
    The book is so long, I'm barely half way through it... Can you spoil the ending for me? What is Rong Zhi up to? I'm guessing (from the fan made mvs that I watched) that he did something to betray Chu Yu but after Liu Zi Ye is killed, Chu Yu actually lives and starts a new life with Heng Yuan?
    Rong Zhi's ultimate goal is to conquer the world, but gives up the chance due to certain circumstances that happen. I'm not sure if you've guessed, but Rong Zhi is originally from Northern Wei, and is Feng Ting's older brother.
    That is near the end, but not the actual end. Along with the people listed above, Hua Cuo and He Jue also live next to/with Chu Yu. Even though it's a 'new life' in a sense, Chu Yu has never escaped, and never will escape Rong Zhi's clutches. I won't spoil the good part (but it has something to do with Rong Zhi pretending to be someone else...). All in all, the actual end is happy, and the two make out.
    Tian Ru Jing dies, but that's a relief for him because otherwise he would have to betray Chu Yu even further for the so called 'greater good'.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    Anyway, I really feel bad for the GeShi shippers in here and hope some production company will listen to your prayers and finally give LSS and HG their romantic connection on screen!

Thank you so much for wishing that Mel!
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 06-13-12 at 02:38 AM.

Eifini (we've seen the bag before):

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/79d40ffegw1dtw98zw5t1j.jpg')

Da Mo Yao:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/739a3d20gw1dtwleavqp1j.jpg')

Rong Zhi's ultimate goal is to conquer the world, but gives up the chance due to certain circumstances that happen. I'm not sure if you've guessed, but Rong Zhi is originally from Northern Wei, and is Feng Ting's older brother.
    That is near the end, but not the actual end. Along with the people listed above, Hua Cuo and He Jue also live next to/with Chu Yu. Even though it's a 'new life' in a sense, Chu Yu has never escaped, and never will escape Rong Zhi's clutches. I won't spoil the good part (but it has something to do with Rong Zhi pretending to be someone else...). All in all, the actual end is happy, and the two make out.
    Tian Ru Jing dies, but that's a relief for him because otherwise he would have to betray Chu Yu even further for the so called 'greater good'.
    wow. he wants to conquer the world? that's quite ambitious lol

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    Quite a possible future pairing here Afterall, if I'm not mistaken, Karen's (Tangren CEO) first choice for 4th prince in BBJX was Wallace Chung, but he had to focus on his music/concert during that time so Karen couldn't wait for him any longer . I've also remembered posting a weibo (from Karen or the staff of Tangren?), that LSS stated that Wallace Chung was her idol during the time they were in talk about getting him to be 4th. And I've seen soooo many fanmade MV of Wallace and LSS floating around so they've already got plenty of shippers...LOL
    I didn't know that LSS thought of Wallace as her idol. Hehe. Thanks for that tidbit.

I figured that he was a powerful person from Northern Wei but who is Feng Ting? Poor Tian Ru Jing, I actually really like his character, when Chu Yu was begging him to save Rong Zhi, my heart hurt so much for him. It's a pity the Chu Yu didn't know how much Tian Ru Jing loved her.

Ahhhh, your spoilers make me want to finish the book even more.

Edit: Nevermind, Feng Ting is the Empress Dowager of Northern Wei and I now know who Rong Zhi pretended to be.
    Last edited by xia0yuer; 06-13-12 at 05:58 PM.

Quite like these fanmade posters of Yu'er and JingChou....$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/9f399a3fgw1dtt9i1q98oj.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/4a85f4b3gw1dtwq47kqrwj.jpg')

Sad Fairytale:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/a2d7c865jw1dtxig4gfvwj.jpg')

ShiGe$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4b7fca46jw1dty0pvr93hj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i49.tinypic.com/2qx4axd.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 06-14-12 at 01:37 PM.

Even though it's a 'new life' in a sense, Chu Yu has never escaped, and never will escape Rong Zhi's clutches. I won't spoil the good part (but it has something to do with Rong Zhi pretending to be someone else...). All in all, the actual end is happy, and the two make out.
    That was definitely more than making out... But the ending to Feng Qiu Huang is probably the most satisfying ending to any of the chinese books that I've read, even more satisfying than Three Lives Three Worlds.

I'm so glad you spoiled the ending for me, otherwise I would have been able to finish the book after Rong Zhi 'died'.

Oh, Tian Ru Jing, Tiang Ru Jing. He's the best character of the story. I pretty much hated him after he teamed up with Hua Cuo and Feng Ting, but during his final scene with Chu Yu, I seriously was crying buckets of tears.