Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 三生三世十里桃花 (Three lives, three worlds, 10 acres of cherry blossoms) movie

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Hua Xu Yin is being made into a drama, but the name is changed, and the storyline sounds...different.

电视剧基本信息
      电视剧名称:绝爱之城
      题材:古代传奇
      报备机构:天津滨海国际影业有限公司
      集数:38集
      拍摄日期:2012年12月
      制作周期:6个月
    电视剧内容概要
    因一道天子令,九州天下硝烟四起。卫国城破之后,叶蓁不甘投降陈国,从城楼跃下殉国,不料被世外高人所救。 从此叶蓁改名君拂,游历江湖,用华胥引改写了许多人的命运,看尽人间的爱恨情仇。君拂在游历江湖时遇到慕言 公子,与他产生感情,也在这过程中恢复记忆和感知。而慕言的真实身份是辰国消身匿迹的世子苏誉,因不愿与同 父异母的弟弟苏榭争夺王位而自我放逐。但是命运终究将苏誉与君拂推上了天下争夺之战,最终,为了拯救君拂, 苏誉放弃了唾手可得的王位。两人的爱情成为千古绝唱。

Is this the one with Wallace chung and Janine as leads????

The drama Wallace and Janine are leading is Secrets Hidden by Time by Tong Hua. I just got off topic with Tang Qi Gong Zi's other book. hehe

Hua Xu Yin is being made into a drama, but the name is changed, and the storyline sounds...different.
    Sure sounds different. The feel is all gloomified. They also focused it so much more on the fighting for the throne portion, I don't think I recalled that Su Yu taking the throne was even related to Jun Fu. I wonder if this was because of SARFT again.
    Talk Novels @ 书声Bar / Reading 重紫 and 且试天下 / Translating 六花禁爱

Oh yea that was Tong hua book and this is Tang Qi Gong Zi book my bad.... too many books to remember...

i changed my mind! i've decided that i want tangyan as bai qian LYF would be good as well for me, but TY is gorgeous and i think her acting could totally pull it off. also, i love her and HG together

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    i changed my mind! i've decided that i want tangyan as bai qian LYF would be good as well for me, but TY is gorgeous and i think her acting could totally pull it off. also, i love her and HG together
    LOL. I'd prefer TY over LYF for BQ as well. Although TR might think viewers will get sick after GeYan pairings year after year. We can still hope for it~
    If TLTW is still slated for HG as Ye Hua, then I'm thinking TR would most likely get someone who is well known in the movie industry, or maybe an A-list actress.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

I wouldnt mind YanGe again love them too but I think people are getting tired of the pairing already even though im not....

LOL. I'd prefer TY over LYF for BQ as well. Although TR might think viewers will get sick after GeYan pairings year after year. We can still hope for it~
    If TLTW is still slated for HG as Ye Hua, then I'm thinking TR would most likely get someone who is well known in the movie industry, or maybe an A-list actress.
    thats true, they might want an a-list actress to make the movie more well-known...let's see...which actresses would do well? i can't really imagine, cause i feel like most well-known a-list actresses in china are older in their 30s and 40s. although i guess that would bring that maturity and age difference b/w BQ/YH. lol

I just start reading the novel...and I feel so addicted! I juste love Ye Hua and can perfectly imagine Hu Ge in that role! If only Yang Mi could be Bai Qian...but it's just...impossible.......=S

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    thats true, they might want an a-list actress to make the movie more well-known...let's see...which actresses would do well? i can't really imagine, cause i feel like most well-known a-list actresses in china are older in their 30s and 40s. although i guess that would bring that maturity and age difference b/w BQ/YH. lol

That wouldn't be too bad. Hmm...so far the only names that come to mind are Dong Jie, Fan Bing Bing, Betty Sun, Shui Ling and Liu Tao. Maybe Yang Mi or Liu Yi Fei from the younger generation. (Not considering the fact that TR might not be generous enough with their wages)

夜华从珊瑚树的阴影里走出来,神情却与方才迥然。唇边携了丝笑意,缓缓道:"夜华不识,姑娘竟是青丘的白浅 上神。"

我晕了一晕,这姑娘二字生生叫出我一身的鸡皮疙瘩。他却恍若未觉。

我重重抚额:"老身不偏不倚,正长了夜华君九万岁,夜华君还是依照辈份,唤老身一声姑姑吧。"

他似笑非笑:"阿离唤你娘亲,我却要唤你姑姑,嗯,浅浅,这是什么道理?"

听着那浅浅二字,我又晕了一晕。
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

I love Liu Tao, she was so beautiful as White Snake, but I don't get the feel for Bai Qian though, I've never seen her play foxy.

Green Snake in that drama might be ok....? definitely don't see her as Su Su though. and she's not hyped enough for TR to use her.

I can really picture Yang Mi doing the whole call me Gu Gu thing. Her and Hu Ge looks closer in age also, but of course that's unlikely considering it's a TR production.

I don't mind another GeYan either.
    Talk Novels @ 书声Bar / Reading 重紫 and 且试天下 / Translating 六花禁爱

Quote Originally Posted by xia0yuer View Post
    Yes! I would love it if HXM was Ye Hua!
    ooh yes! now that i think about it, i wouldn't mid HXM either hehe. and aren't he and ady really good friends in real life? i remember tones of rumors flying around about them a while ago

Looks like this upcoming series already has quite a fan following.

Could someone kindly point me to a synopsis?

I don't want Shi Shi to be potentially suffer from over exposure.
    I like me.

actually i wouldnt mind LYF if she went with HXM as yehua.... they do look good together (cos mingfei photos have been flying all over the place after the shanghai festival...) but if yehua is hu ge.. i would prefer someone else... would TR be able to afford fan bing bing 0.0 word has it she has been casted for Iron Man 3....
    Anyone on twitter? Follow TangRen_TangFen ! - New Fanbase for all Tang Ren Production/Artiste Fans

As a GeMi crazy fan, if Hu Ge is Ye Hua, Yang Mi should be Bai Qian....if he is not then...bleh! I just don't mind about the casting..........................XD

Jesus no. Anyone but Liu Yi Fei for the role of Bai Qian! I've skimmed through ROCH and watched Chinese Ghost Story. Her blank expression and dull eyes are the same as Ling'er in CP1. I don't see any difference/acting development besides how calming it is to look at her ethereal beauty. Liu Yi Fei is overrated in my opinion, but I guess she is more known in the movie industry. If TR must choose a popular actress, Yang Mi please. I honestly will choose another GeYan collaboration over GeFei. I can't see Liu Yi Fei pulling it off, sorry to the GeFei fans.

Isn't Yang Mi going to film Iron Man 3?
    Last edited by carissa818; 06-25-12 at 03:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carissa818 View Post
    Jesus no. Anyone but Liu Yi Fei for the role of Bai Qian! I've skimmed through ROCH and watched Chinese Ghost Story. Her blank expression and dull eyes are the same as Ling'er in CP1. I don't see any difference/acting development besides how calming it is to look at her ethereal beauty. Liu Yi Fei is overrated in my opinion, but I guess she is more known in the movie industry. If TR must choose a popular actress, Yang Mi please. I honestly will choose another GeYan collaboration over GeFei. I can't see Liu Yi Fei pulling it off, sorry to the GeFei fans.

Isn't Yang Mi going to film Iron Man 3?
    Totally agreed, LYF didn't really improve lol....(so sorry for LYF's fans). As for Yang Mi filming Iron Man 3, I think it's still not confirmed, it's only a rumour...and I don't think TR will really choose YM for this movie...but I'm still daydreaming...!

I don't understand why people keep saying that Bai Qian is a hard role to portray. When I read the novel, I actually don't see any special personality she possesses. I think she's just another XLN except being more arrogant and bold. For the look, there is actually no one else I can picture playing Bai Qian besides LYF. She's the 'gu gu'; the high class goddess. As for the acting, I think she did superb as XLN. Many of you said she's not improving, but to me, she did show a lot of improvement from Linger to XLN. She had many 2 year rests so she rarely film movies. Though you may blame that's on her, but I think a role like Bai Qian isn't too hard to pull off, as long as you got the look. Moreover, I think LYF did improve in White Vengeance. She was more emotional than Linger or Xiao Qian. But honestly, I don't think she bothers with another fairy role. She's on the direction of choosing modern films this year (besides filming The Four 2 and The Four 3), so most likely she will reject the offer if there is one. I remember Karen posted a message on Sohu saying that she hoped for a GeFei collab, but many fans opposed the idea and she replied saying that it doesn't mean it would be from TangRen. So I doubt LYF will film TLTW.
    Last edited by VoxiVoxi; 07-05-12 at 11:13 AM.

Bai Qian may not be that hard but I do think it's more than only a Xiao Long Nu...As for LYF's acting, I said that she didn't improve, it's only my opinion on her from Chinese Paladin to ROCH...I didn't feel that there was big improvement ^^ Personally, I am not her fan so I didn't even watch White Flame and Chinese Ghost Story yet, she may have improved more now, I don't know. I didn't mean to hurt her fans either.

Other than that, I just made a MV of Hu Ge as Ye Hua and Yang Mi as Bai Qian / Su Su ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Tam_Nguyen View Post
    Other than that, I just made a MV of Hu Ge as Ye Hua and Yang Mi as Bai Qian / Su Su ^^
    Ahhhhh, I loved that MV. Thanks for sharing!

Yang Mi is so gorgeous, I would love her as Bai Qian! I'm still iffy about Hu Ge as Ye Hua though. I feel that Ye Hua should give off a more scholarly air. Maybe Wallace Huo?
    Currently translating 香蜜沉沉烬如霜 at a very minute pace:
    http://xia0yuer.tumblr.com/

Glad you liked it! ^^
    As for Wallace Huo as Ye Hua, I don'T know...maybe? lol I started reading the novel with Hu Ge as Ye Hua in my mind so...not easy to cast someone else haha