Thread: Post Your Dreams Here

Default Post Your Dreams Here

Apology if there is already an existing thread on this. If so, to moderator, please delete it and link to existing thread.

Yesterday night, I have three different dreams:
    1. Not handing up assignments. Thank goodness, I am no longer a student.
    2. Leaves in my washing basin. I have to coop them out to another bigger basin on the floor.
    3. Eating KFC. Yummy yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Apology if there is already an existing thread on this. If so, to moderator, please delete it and link to existing thread.

Yesterday night, I have three different dreams:
    1. Not handing up assignments. Thank goodness, I am no longer a student.
    2. Leaves in my washing basin. I have to coop them out to another bigger basin on the floor.
    3. Eating KFC. Yummy yummy.
    I haven't had dreams which I can remember for a long time now.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Wow. very peaceful sleep, Guo Xiang.

I rescheduled my evening patients yesterday because one of them (who was scheduled at 7pm) is always late so I switched her with the 8pm patient. Then last night, I dreamed that both of them came at the same time (7 pm)... :S
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    I rescheduled my evening patients yesterday because one of them (who was scheduled at 7pm) is always late so I switched her with the 8pm patient. Then last night, I dreamed that both of them came at the same time (7 pm)... :S
    Possibly frustrated with this late-comer/stressed over work? Do report what happened in the actual day. Hopefully, both of them do not come at 8 pm. ;-:

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Possibly frustrated with this late-comer/stressed over work? Do report what happened in the actual day. Hopefully, both of them do not come at 8 pm. ;-:
    well, both of them came on their new scheduled time but I got a new patient at around 7.30pm so I have to run back and forth between two patients from 7.30pm to 8.30pm (we treat each patient for an hour)

I am a bit stressed about a certain late-comer but not the patients I mentioned Maybe that's it
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Had another short dream yesterday. Can't remember the details.

Again, I had a dream. Again, I cannot remember the details when I woke up. I realized that there is already another thread on dreams.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...mbering-dreams

Let's post in this old thread.

I had a lengthy dream where I was in a love story between Taylor Lautner and Kristin Stewart. Here's a transcript of the part just before my alarm clock went off. For once I actually remember the dream.

==============
    I'm in a classroom by myself. Taylor walks in. He calls Kristin on the phone just to say "I love you." I noticed a hesitation in his voice.

A few minutes later, Kristin walks in, nervously. By this time, Taylor is working on something. Another girl Taylor likes is also in the room. No one talks. The air is uncomfortable. Kristin asks me if I want to talk. I say OK.

Looking at her competitor sitting next to me, Kristin asks: "So, where does Helen normally sit"? (note: Helen is the colleague who sits near me in real life work). I point to where Helen sits. Kristin nods. Expectedly, a few seconds later, she urges: "Do you wanna go somewhere to talk?" I say sure.

We walk out of the room, and I remind her: "just keep in mind who you're talking to. I'm not Taylor... I might be 80% as good as him, but I'm not him."

(note: in this dream, I'm sort of a twin of Taylor)

"You're actually pretty good for talking to."

Me thinking: "Yeah, for the intimate stuff."

We go into a room and close the door. Kristin starts: "OK, I'm getting the feeling that Taylor doesn't feel the same way I do."

I begin my standard drill for getting people to talk: "Expand on that."

"OK, these last 2 nights, I've spent the night with him. We had expensive dinners... with steak. But I don't feel he enjoyed it that much. I mean, I felt good when he [made love to me], but... when he had chicken fingers with the other girl, he enjoyed it so much. He was laughing and having a blast."

I say: "Maybe he likes chicken fingers."

Kristin sighs with a laughter: "Yeah, chicken fingers and shrimp. He loves shrimp."
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Man oh man, did I have a weird (and somewhat scary) one last night.

For starters, it was a weird dream because it had a *political* element to it. I've *never* had a political-themed dream before.

Anyway, it's Election Day 2012. When the votes are counted, BOTH Obama *and* Romney lose to some unknown third party (don't know what party) candidate named "Cagado." The strange thing about Cagado (other than somehow beating both major party candidates despite being practically unknown by the electorate) is that his/her identity kept changing during the dream (and nobody seemed to notice; even I seemed to be only vaguely aware of this as the dream went on). At first, Cagado was a relatively young man (about 40-50 years old) of Latino descent (he resembled Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villagariosa). Later in the dream, however, he was an *89* year old man, and the media talked about how he was the oldest person ever to serve as U.S. President, being even older than Ronald Reagan was when Reagan left office in 1989. Towards the end of the dream, however, Cagado had become a middle-aged and then old *woman,* and for some reason, Wikipedia and all other media sources had no information on him/her. When one tried to look up the list of U.S. Presidents, one couldn't find such a list online anywhere. When you checked to see who would be President after Obama, the articles suggested *somebody* would, but would not name the person.

When I woke up, I had this irrational fear that somehow, all this might actually come to pass in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Man oh man, did I have a weird (and somewhat scary) one last night.

For starters, it was a weird dream because it had a *political* element to it. I've *never* had a political-themed dream before.

Anyway, it's Election Day 2012. When the votes are counted, BOTH Obama *and* Romney lose to some unknown third party (don't know what party) candidate named "Cagado." The strange thing about Cagado (other than somehow beating both major party candidates despite being practically unknown by the electorate) is that his/her identity kept changing during the dream (and nobody seemed to notice; even I seemed to be only vaguely aware of this as the dream went on). At first, Cagado was a relatively young man (about 40-50 years old) of Latino descent (he resembled Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villagariosa). Later in the dream, however, he was an *89* year old man, and the media talked about how he was the oldest person ever to serve as U.S. President, being even older than Ronald Reagan was when Reagan left office in 1989. Towards the end of the dream, however, Cagado had become a middle-aged and then old *woman,* and for some reason, Wikipedia and all other media sources had no information on him/her. When one tried to look up the list of U.S. Presidents, one couldn't find such a list online anywhere. When you checked to see who would be President after Obama, the articles suggested *somebody* would, but would not name the person.

When I woke up, I had this irrational fear that somehow, all this might actually come to pass in November.
    This could be made into a thriller
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    This could be made into a thriller
    It was quite odd and unsettling. The media kept changing its story on who "Cagado" was, and we were never offered more than glimpses of him/her. Whenever one wanted to do research and find out more about Cagado, the information was either not there or not accessible. Even trying to go through the "back door' by looking up articles on Obama and Romney went nowhere. It seemed that somebody was killing all online information on U.S. Presidents going back to George Washington. Stuff published in print was still there, unadulterated, but that's because it was *old* information and not digitally accessible.

The dream didn't make much sense, and I wonder what it might be saying about my own political anxieties (I'm voting Obama this fall).

Another weird thing about that dream was that in the middle of it, the media kept gushing about how *old* Cagado was. They kept talking about how Cagado was even older than Ronald Reagan, but they didn't talk about it as a potential *problem*: instead, the media kept talking about how great it was that after two decades of younger men (e.g. Clinton, Bush II, Obama) as President, an old guy was *just* what the U.S. needed to make it strong and prosperous again.

Basically, the entire dream took U.S. politics as we know it and stood it upside down, and not necessarily in a good way.

Have been dreaming lately again. But I can only remember one. I met three men and it seemed that I am in trouble. Then I woke up. In returning to sleep, I was hoping to continue dreaming to finish the dream. I think of some scenarios:
    1. I manage to run away
    2. The three men are shot dead
    3. I manage to beat the three men.
    Somehow I did not finish the dream. But manage to sleep after some time.

It is 11.34 pm now. Going to sleep now.

Whenever I dream that I could fly, I always wake up happy.

Dreamt of Chinese New Year. The feeling is good. Saw a few old classmates and went to Mum's home. Sister is coming down to Mum's house too.

I had a dream that i am traveling all around the world my whole life till i got 75 y/o. I had almost all the of the supercars from which i am driving daily a new one in different parts of the world. Additionally i am meeting a new girl everyday who are very beautiful. I know this is crazy like hell but a dream is a dream though you never know which can come true.!

I've heard dreams mean some things like warnings, predictions, luck, etc. With that said, I've heard:

If your teeth fell or lose hair, that means you are going to lose money.
    If you dream about numbers, it may be your lottery ticket.
    If you dream about an ex, it means your ex is thinking about you. (I don't know about this one, but heard it from someone. LOL)
    If you dream about a snake biting you, you're going to be pregnant.

Anybody a dream expert or know any other dreams with meanings?