Paul Chun
    Ram Tseung
    Savio Tsang
    Eric Li
    Ronald Law
    Cilla Kung
    Queenie Chu
    Law Lok Lam

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/251868_257909704324192_756349902_n.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.tvb.com/ii/13/21996/000002199531_1340683471.jpg')

Hello,have anyone watch this drama here ,is this drama related to Yes Sir Sorry Sir?

who said? Nope I watched 2 ep and saw no relation to Yes Sir Sorry Sir besides got Linda, Queenie, Savio tsang and some K4 and Linda is cold. So far more irritating here because she's depressed.

Story so far so so only but watchable but Bosco is special and dreamy

Quote Originally Posted by goggle View Post
    who said? Nope I watched 2 ep and saw no relation to Yes Sir Sorry Sir besides got Linda, Queenie, Savio tsang and some K4 and Linda is cold. So far more irritating here because she's depressed.

Story so far so so only but watchable but Bosco is special and dreamy
    I think they need to fire Linda's publicist if they are still insisting on milking her Ms. Koo image. She is making me more and more depressed watching her series of hard to watch characters:

L'escargot - crying and blaming and naive
    House of Harmony and Vengeance - superiority complex, cold but not cunning (she feels bad about scheming)
    Witness Insecurity - seems to have potential to combine all of the above + introverted + depressed + insecure

I feel like after 7 years of acting, she still needs to work on her range. She can play cute (milked cute for years) now she is playing (and milking) "serious" - bite upper lip, shoulders back, glassy "stare". I just don't get intelligence or passion which I often do from someone like Nancy Wu.

Sorry about my long Linda rant - Bosco is great as the Protector in the series so far. I don't know when it happened but at some point Bosco's acting seemed to have surpassed Raymond Lam.

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    I think they need to fire Linda's publicist if they are still insisting on milking her Ms. Koo image. She is making me more and more depressed watching her series of hard to watch characters:

L'escargot - crying and blaming and naive
    House of Harmony and Vengeance - superiority complex, cold but not cunning (she feels bad about scheming)
    Witness Insecurity - seems to have potential to combine all of the above + introverted + depressed + insecure

I feel like after 7 years of acting, she still needs to work on her range. She can play cute (milked cute for years) now she is playing (and milking) "serious" - bite upper lip, shoulders back, glassy "stare". I just don't get intelligence or passion which I often do from someone like Nancy Wu.
    It's hard to comment at Linda because I think it's her character that was made to be black faced irritating autistic moreso than her acting. She also hasn't interact with Bosco properly yet although it's already three episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    Sorry about my long Linda rant - Bosco is great as the Protector in the series so far.
    He's smashing hot. Much hotter than Bosco in real life :P I like him so my opinion is tinted hehe but I think he's brimming with inexplicable positive energy since the first episode. I'm not alone because Cha Siu Yan also comment positively about him in her column

I won't put him in the pedestal that early tho and in this drama Bosco is not the "best", Paul Chun is clearly a much more seasoned actor, and Tseung Chi Kwong has always been a high performer in all his work. These two are in their top game as far as I watched.

By the way, anybody who love these two veterans can try this series since these two potentially have a lot of screentime and character development.

I also like the dimple guy - Bosco's wpu man that's closest to him. Those dimples are cute and he's doing fine.
    Last edited by goggle; 07-05-12 at 03:21 AM.

Lol.... is it just me... or isn't Linda's acting a little Kristen Stewart in Twilight here...?

But I'm enjoying this series overall

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic View Post
    Lol.... is it just me... or isn't Linda's acting a little Kristen Stewart in Twilight here...?

But I'm enjoying this series overall
    Bella? I don't think so lol :P

That Coda scene in episode 4 left a wonderful impression on me from every angle!
    click to show/hide spoilers
    OMG OMG when she hesitated but then went on to look straight into his eyes..and later his expression was like "hey, she talked to me! in the eye !" OMG I feel as if the whole world was smiling!

Appropriate lighting, music and editing too. In short well acted and well executed.

I also never thought I ever get to see Bosco being more mature than Tseung Chi Kwong
    Last edited by goggle; 07-10-12 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goggle View Post
    Bella? I don't think so lol :P
    Haha, just the way she moves her mouth and hesitates to talk.

I'm up to episode five right now but I'm really hooked into this series. It really does a good job in getting the viewers to pay attention to every detail. They only give you just enough information to move on in the story.

The cast in general is really good. Bosco is doing a fantastic job so far. His acting really improved. I love Linda character. I like her performance so far.

I wish I knew Mandarin or able to read Chinese. I don't know what they are saying most of the time.

Yahh Bosco's acting was simply beautiful in episode six! Near the end I was choked with emotions by the flood of memories and his solemn expression behind the helmet. Everyone else did a great job too including Linda.

click to show/hide spoilers
    The bone discovery scene at first is kinda eerie to me but it all makes sense when things unfold later. Hui sir's reaction was realistic. We finally know why he spends most of his free time hiking alone, because he's still committed to find his missing girlfriend even after 8 years has passed, heck he still keeps their couple pictures nicely framed by his bedside and finally he found her remains when he wasn't even looking. As if some supernatural power flew the scaft purposely for hui sir to find the remains. He has the right to be histerical.

This also means hui sir is free from the ties to the girlfriend now that she has found her peace on the other side. I love how Chi lam is more and more smitten towards Hui sir and can't stop thinking about him after this incident. I have butterflies everytime Hui sir and Chi lam shares a scene now

linda is pretty hawt
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I just started this series out of boredom. Initially, I thought I wouldn't like the Bosco and Linda couple, but I think that they are not that bad. This is because I tend to dislike it when the male and female leads are bout the same in physical size. lol I am just prejudiced like that. However, Linda, despite the coldness of her character is able to project vulnerability at the same time. I like her interaction with her uncle. :-)

This is my favorite role by Bosco so far. He normally looks really goofy and boyish to me but he seems very serious, mature, and responsible in this role. I quite like him here; he's tough. He and his team are doing a great job in their roles. I sort of dislike the young man that likes Bosco's little cousin, but his portrayal is not inaccurate.

All in all, despite my misgivings about the show, I have found that it is not a bad series. I especially like the soundtrack, the instrumental, I mean, not Linda's singing.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I just started this series out of boredom. Initially, I thought I wouldn't like the Bosco and Linda couple, but I think that they are not that bad. This is because I tend to dislike it when the male and female leads are bout the same in physical size. lol I am just prejudiced like that. However, Linda, despite the coldness of her character is able to project vulnerability at the same time. I like her interaction with her uncle. :-)

This is my favorite role by Bosco so far. He normally looks really goofy and boyish to me but he seems very serious, mature, and responsible in this role. I quite like him here; he's tough. He and his team are doing a great job in their roles. I sort of dislike the young man that likes Bosco's little cousin, but his portrayal is not inaccurate.

All in all, despite my misgivings about the show, I have found that it is not a bad series. I especially like the soundtrack, the instrumental, I mean, not Linda's singing.
    i like linda's singing + the song she plays even tho im sure she doesnt know how to play a cello

i think i got mesmerized by her in this series

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    i like linda's singing :
    I don't like Linda's singing, still tremulous and breathy sounding to me. I can't bear her singing, so I forwarded all scenes that have her singing.

career or love, PICK UR POISON!

i agree. i juz tot of kristen while watching it. her facial expression. datz how i end up googlin anyone hav d same opinion. n i found one!

My cousin is actually watching this right now -.- which got me very interested as well ... hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post

Me too. I think I started watching this because I hadn't watched a Chinese TV series in a while. Gave it a try and now I'm still watching it. I find Linda's character, Hailey really likable. I nearly cried when she had first fallen for Hui Sir and she knew how she felt but everyone else treated her like a little girl, not knowing what love is. I liked how she wanted to know more about him and went to all the old places.

As mature and responsible as Hui Sir is, I think it's a bit much to not even have dated Hailey and he's already thinking too much into whether he should choose his career or his love for Hailey. You're going to date her, not necessarily marry her why think too much. And he's all about letting love take it's natural course and he's overthinking it all? Inconsistent.

OMG! I wish they would play another song in the series, I just do not like hearing the same theme song repeatedly. And her musical school doesn't know how to play any other song than that one classical song and when they did, it was the theme song! I was like OMG! You guys are a musical school. You should know how to play other songs. AAAAH!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    As mature and responsible as Hui Sir is, I think it's a bit much to not even have dated Hailey and he's already thinking too much into whether he should choose his career or his love for Hailey. You're going to date her, not necessarily marry her why think too much. And he's all about letting love take it's natural course and he's overthinking it all? Inconsistent.
    As mature and responsible as Hui Sir is, it is very consistent with his nature not to simply date a very mentally fragile woman with a triad family background to boot. If their dating thingy did not work between them leading to subsequent breakup, their parting of way if not push her fragile mentality over the edge, her father's revenge on him for breaking her daughter's heart would destroy his career. And if they did get married, he is not just marrying a wife but the baggage of a overly protective, and very power father-in-law who incidentally not above using devious, unethical and unlawful method to achieve his agenda. And there is their future kids to think about, does he want a mentally unstable mother and an intrusive grandfather for his future kids?

So why would a righteous and intelligent man like Hui Sir wants to get himself entangle in a such web given such scenario?

Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    As mature and responsible as Hui Sir is, it is very consistent with his nature not to simply date a very mentally fragile woman with a triad family background to boot. If their dating thingy did not work between them leading to subsequent breakup, their parting of way if not push her fragile mentality over the edge, her father's revenge on him for breaking her daughter's heart would destroy his career. And if they did get married, he is not just marrying a wife but the baggage of a overly protective, and very power father-in-law who incidentally not above using devious, unethical and unlawful method to achieve his agenda. And there is their future kids to think about, does he want a mentally unstable mother and an intrusive grandfather for his future kids?

So why would a righteous and intelligent man like Hui Sir wants to get himself entangle in a such web given such scenario?
    You're not getting what I'm saying. In some of the earlier episodes, he said it himself that he wanted things to take it's NATURAL course and go with the flow of the things but then given the ultimatum from Hailey's dad, he starts overthinking when before he was the go with the flow and let it be natural was my impression.

And WTF Hailey is not mentally instable, she just had PSTD which is curable and it made her a social phobic, but when Hui Sir sorta backed off and rejected her, she still went to the music school, bookstore and hiking by herself. She didn't exactly closed herself anymore. She's her own person and knows what love is. She's not some retarded and psychopath that doesn't know anything. She's not a twentysomething with a mind of a 9 year old.

Bottomline, she's not as weak as people think she is anymore.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.