Thread: Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Breakup, Many Shocked by News!

Default Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Breakup, Many Shocked by News!

Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu Breakup, Many Shocked by News!

Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu, Hong Kong’s top celebrity couple, broke up and many are shocked at the split, even Myolie’s fellow cast members of “Ghetto Justice 2″ (GJ2) were caught by surprise of the news. DubbedTVB‘s “Golden Couple,” Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu reportedly broke up some time ago and Myolie acknowledged their split at a promotional event for GJ2.
    Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu: Both Acknowledge Split!

At the promotional event, the actress could not fight the tears when the press mentioned Bosco Wong’s name on Wednesday. ”I just hope everyone handles these matters maturely,” she said. ”I am sorry. Sorry, I really don’t want to talk about what’s bad about him. I hope everyone will give us a little space.”
    The actress refused to answer questions regarding rumors of Bosco’s infidelity. Instead, she took the “high road” and said that she would not talk negatively about him.
    The couple had been together for 8 years.
    Bosco Wong acknowledged the split when he spoke to radio personality Cha Xiao Xin. Bosco revealed that it was a “joint” decision and that no third party was involved. He spoke about being together for so long and that the breakup was so upsetting that he cried, suffered bouts of depression, and hid himself away for the past several months. Asked if there was a chance that they could get back together, he replied, “It’s all up to fate.”
    Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu: Myolie’s Co-Stars Shocked at Breakup!

GJ2 co-stars Kevin Cheng and Christine Kuo were surprised by the news but both believed that the couple needed space in order to sort things out. Kevin said that it was a matter that only Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu can handle at this point.

Link
    http://hollywoodinvasian.com/bosco-w...ocked-by-news/
    Last edited by galvatron; 07-26-12 at 02:52 AM.

There is nothing shocking about this at all. How often do you see celebrities break up??