Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: All About Eve

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    About what Guo Xiang said about seeing the guy you love die in front of you, gezzz, she diffianately was strong enough to hold it all in and not show much emotion due to his death. But the scene with her crying in the stairwell really showed how she was saddened by his death and all...

Also to comment on her forgetting her past....I sorta feel that she has suffered through enough and its a good thing for her to forget, then again I feel that she's done too much to get out that easy. Like you said Guo Xiang, even though she has forgotten mostly everything (Except for HJS and the first 6 years of her life) she still hasn't forgotten HJS in a way and has a feeling of saddness everytime she sees the picture of him. One question, wouldn't that picture of him be ruined though? Cause she did try to drown herself ya know what I'm saying? Hehe
    I think it's just shock. She's too shocked. It took her some moment to scream too.

About that picture... I wouldn't know. Ask the producers?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Eh, the way Han Jae Suk's mother reacted was like wow!!! I can understand that it must be total shock and sadness from her, but felt a bit over-acted for me......

Lol, the picture thing will stay a mystery I guess
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

But then again... she raised him up single-handedly... and hence felt alot more love?

Yeah, being a single parent must have been a hard thing to do because you had to take on both roles of a parent. Also I think she mentioned how hard it was plus she was very proud of what he grew up to be.....Seems like after hsi death, she came closer with Kim So Yuen. Basically everyone did huh?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Yeah, being a single parent must have been a hard thing to do because you had to take on both roles of a parent. Also I think she mentioned how hard it was plus she was very proud of what he grew up to be.....Seems like after hsi death, she came closer with Kim So Yuen. Basically everyone did huh?
    I guess she did so because of her son. Her son loves her greatly so the mother probably felt obliged to take care of her since that would be sort of her son's last wish.

can someone put Jang Dong Gun and chae rem's pictures?
    they are sooo lovely...
    any latest gossip about these 2 people????

i remember the mother telling shan mei that it's partly her fault why her son died unhappy because she should have trusted her son of his choice of girl. she said she judged kim so yeon at once as bad because she had always wanted, and thought, that shan mei would be her daughter-in-law. she said that if only she had more understanding...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Yep. Abit of thinking is - would anything change even if her attitude's different? Will it be able to stop Yeung-Mi from being over-obsessive with fame and wealth?

I don't know, I've always thought that Yueng Mi's need for wealth and power was like at the high point, so even if Han Jae Suk's mother had treated her better in ways, it wouldn't have made that much of a difference. I think it could have made Yeung Mi feel a bit more guilt and all, plus she might have not done some of the things she did to get back at the mom. I don't remember it very clearly, but I think there was a scene between Kim So Yuen, Chae Rim, and Han Jae Suk's mother and Kim So Yuen told outstraight out that she was using Han Jae Suk just to get back at the two. Also a few other things....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

It's so sad and unexpected when Han Jae Suk died, I didn't expect him to die
    I just think how Yeung Mi's character of wanting to be wealthy and powerful was a little too much, how can someone be so cold hearted as not to attend her own bf's funeral
    www.eMotor.ca

I just re-watch the 2nd time, I'm kinda confused, does Yun Mi really love Woo-Jin (Han Jae Suk's character)? Sometimes apparently she does sincere to him, but other time she seems just using him against Sun Mi. ...
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

I think she did love Woojin, but she put her ambition first above all. At first, she used him to hurt Sunmi but at the end she truly loved him deeply and she didn't realise it until his death!!
    We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it - but we must sail, and not drift, nor live at anchor (Oliver Wendell Holmes)

Yeung Mi indeed did love Woo Jin, her hatred and power for Sung Mi drove her to steal Jang Dong Gun from her.

I know the korean version which is only available in korean/mandarin audio has more than 20 discs, I heard its a longer series, not as rushed as the chinese audio version.
    www.eMotor.ca

Hehehe, I got the series Yippie!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

goddess: that's great! now you'll see how handsome jdg there!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

HI guys,

Speaking about AAE , does anyone know where i can get vcd/dvd of this series....I want the taiwanese version.... not those cheap China version....

Thanks in advance!
    Cheers!!!!!!

try yesasia
    cherrie

i've read the reviews for this series and thought it would be great but it really bored me and i had to stop watching it.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Originally posted by xox
    i've read the reviews for this series and thought it would be great but it really bored me and i had to stop watching it.
    seriously? I reckon this series is one of the best .... even with the pace of the story...
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Oh, sorry you didn't like it xox!!! Maybe you held too high of hopes for the series? That happens to me a few times, read reviews and find it really intersting, but once watching it; the series is just However this serise did not dissapoint me at all!!!!! Hehe, yup cherrie!! Get to see cute JDG and Chae Rim 24/7 now!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.