Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: All About Eve

Like xox, I thought it was draggy at first but if you keep watching, it gets better. What's the deal with McDonald's? They don't have McDonald's in South Korea?
    Why are people only considered open-minded when they agree with your opinion?

Hmmm....which Mcdonald's scene is this? Wasn't the first time when Chae Rim got asked by a friend to go get a hamburger at England? Then I think the second time would be when she returned to Korea and was working and left the room to see a bag of Mdonalds in there afterwards. Hmmm...they don't have MickyD's?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Originally posted by cherrie
    try yesasia
    Yes i have, but they only stock the cheap chinese version !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Yeah, I was talking about the England incident. She didn’t know what a hamburger or a McDonald’s was.

Lol, I get what your saying now Ky Slow me!!!! The lightbulb just clicked on now
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

well i'm only on Ep. 14 of this, but i thought i'd post anywayz.. since i already know the ending from reading these pages! heh

first i'd like to say that i LOVE the relationship between chae rim and her dad! he's so cute.. lol.. and also the part where chae rim just got booted off the 7.00 news (due to her cell ringing), and she called JDG, and he rushes to the room where she's at and he's like, breathless.. so cute! lol.. another cute scene i like of him is when they're on the boat in England, and he like, knocks her in the face and she covers her face- his smile there is sooooo cute!! the only thing that really bothers me about him is his gelled hair.. eww... i like his casual look much better

ooh and i have some questions too.. why exactly was chae rim pissed off at JDG? was it about something between the two female newsreporters? confused there.. and then, when chae rim's cell rang, couldn't she look at it and see that KSY was the one that called her?? i'm sure they have called id on their cells......don't they? and lastly, since chae rim got to go to cambridge, doesn't that mean that she's 100 times better than KSY?? i mean, it IS cambridge... in ENGLAND too!! y didn't she just stay there and study newsreporting?

Hmmm...I dont' know. I didn't quite pay a lot of attention to Chae Rim and her father since they didn't have a lot of scenes, but I thought their fatherly daughterly bond was special. Also the bond between Chae Rim and Hang Jae Suk's mother. Cause his mother was like Chae Rim's mother and all.

Oh yes, that scene was cute. I think Chae Rim called him, but he wasn't there so she was all crying and talking into his answer machine. Then Jang Dong Gun gets home and turns him answer machine on and he hears Chae Rim's voice. Lol, the poor guy runs to the news building and tries to find her. Then he does and hugs her, so cute!!!!!!

Oh totally!!!! I really don't like guys who gel their hair and espically when they pull it back. I'm more for guy's with messy/their casual hairstyle. Like JDG's hairstyle at the beginning was nice, it made him look younger in ways. I thought it was nice how he left it down plainly and it had a sorta brownish color to it.

What scene are you referring to when she is angry with him? Lol, now there is a good point!!! I guess CR might have been too angry and confused to check who called her. Then again maybe she didn't have a id on who calls her on her cell. Who knows.

Well it doesnt' always mean that. I thougth that CR went to Cambridge to study her english, not news reporting. Maybe I'm wrong though. Anywas just because its a big name school or whatever doesn't always mean she is better. It could just mean that she is able to afford it or something. And I think her father only said she could stay in Cambridge for studying just one year or somthing like that.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i keep forgetting to ask this question: who is eve?? lol...

Both of them are Eve. One is the cute, innocent side while the other is the angry, revengeful side.

really???! now THAT'S interesting... hmmm...

why did HJS's mom treat his gf so nice all of a sudden? my mom said its b/c she knows he's helpless so she might as well try to make his life a little easier.. i would be nicer, but i would still be very skeptical. not give her jewelry and stuff.

Actually, I think Chae Rim is Eve. Since it's called "Nguoi dan ba dau tien" so it relates to Eve from the bible story "Adam and Eve". Eve is the first woman so i guess Chae Rim is the first woman that made Jang Dong Gun's heart melt. hehhehhe
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

Originally posted by lilvietangelgirl
    Actually, I think Chae Rim is Eve. Since it's called "Nguoi dan ba dau tien" so it relates to Eve from the bible story "Adam and Eve". Eve is the first woman so i guess Chae Rim is the first woman that made Jang Dong Gun's heart melt. hehhehhe
    Ah. Maybe there's two Eves and two Adams! With Chae Rim and Jang Dong Gun as the Adam and Eve before the apple incident and Kim Su Yeon and the other guy (what's his name again?) as the Adam and Eve who sinned.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I was reading the back of the AAE poster and I think that the series doesn't nessacarily point out either Chae Rim or Kim So Yuan. I don't think either was supposed to be Eve. Its moer like just the personality. Since the info on the poster stated that Eve was the first women on earth and she had many faces to her. So this series was supposed to give us a view of the different women there are on earth.

Like you guys have mentioned, Chae Rim is the innocent and sweet side of Eve while Kim So Yuan is the more seductive and sly side of Eve. All the women in here protrayed a side of Eve. Like that top leading news reporter lady, she was probably the hard working side, hehe. Lol, does that make sense? I'm confused at what I wrote!!!

Oh yes, and that guy paired with Kim So Yuan is Han Jae Suk
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    I was reading the back of the AAE poster and I think that the series doesn't nessacarily point out either Chae Rim or Kim So Yuan. I don't think either was supposed to be Eve. Its moer like just the personality. Since the info on the poster stated that Eve was the first women on earth and she had many faces to her. So this series was supposed to give us a view of the different women there are on earth.

Like you guys have mentioned, Chae Rim is the innocent and sweet side of Eve while Kim So Yuan is the more seductive and sly side of Eve. All the women in here protrayed a side of Eve. Like that top leading news reporter lady, she was probably the hard working side, hehe. Lol, does that make sense? I'm confused at what I wrote!!!

Oh yes, and that guy paired with Kim So Yuan is Han Jae Suk

Oh ok, that makes a lot of sense. Cuz i was puzzling over the title... what does Eve have anything to do w/ the story... hehe. But now i get it, thanx Goddess

Lol, I'm glad you could understand what I wrote there mistiklite Gosh, I ahven't seen you around spcnet for a long time!!!! Missed chatting with you hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Wow, you guys are still talking about All About Eve. Do you know how many times i've watched this series??? Like a million times cuz I still kept the ending tape and haven't got the chance to return it....kekek yeah right! Maybe i'll just keep it forever, they wouldn't mind. Anyways....after watching it for like a million times, I'm still not bored of it! Chae Rim is soo cute with Jang Dong Gun. I just love this couple. Also I just finish the doctor series with JDG in it. It is soooooo good and touching. I think JDG look the same in AAE and the Doctor or whatever it's called. So if you like JDG in AAE, then you definately should watch the doctor. He is soo HOT in it. OMG, a hot, cool, guy who's also a great doctor??!!! Could it get any better than that??? Yep, I didn't think so either..........
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

*off topic...kinda* so what's this doctor series called now??

it's not a doctor series. they are all media people. newscasters and photographer. and a tv executive. doctor series? you must be talking about medical doctors or sunflower
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Another sorta off topic thing, but okay. Have you guys seen Jang Dong Gun's new series? I forgot the title, but it has to do with basketball or something I think. I haven't seen it yet so just wanted some comments.

Lol lilvietanglegirl!!! Shame Shame Shame. Better return that tape someday!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hi goddess! i know one jand dong gun series about basketball. but it's not a new one. in fact i think that's his 2nd series! the title is final jump or the last match (ching chu yu lan in chinese)
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)