Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: All About Eve

Hiya Cherrie

Yup yup, I think thats the one I was thinking of. Think its called Final Jump, but wahtever. Well it was released out a month or so ago in viet, but didnt' really look interesting to me. What do you think of it?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

By the way, does anyone know why the series is called "ALL ABOUT EVE" ? I mean..... there is no one by the name of Eve in the series, so why did they title it this way ?
    Last edited by Temujin; 01-08-04 at 01:44 PM.

Question

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Temujin- i was one of the first to ask that question in this thread, like on pg 3 or 4 or so... but now i get to answer it!! hee hee!! it's called all about eve b/c the two girls depict the two sides of eve (adam and eve), the good side and the evil side.

Cherrie and Goddess, yeah i believed it's called Final Jump also. I rented the first tape but wasn't interested so I didn't continue. It was quite boring. Anyways..the doctor series with JDG is Sunflower I think. I just decided to rent an old series of his to watch, but it was really good. He looks soo FINE in there!
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

oh..thats what the title means!! thanks! i love this drama! chae rim and jang dong gong are so cute together!! i love the story plot line!! i would recommend this drama!! its probably the best korean drama i seen so far since autumn in my heart!! i wish they could have another drama together!! hey...is this true...i heard that chae rim is now marry to this singer dude???
    num and kob forever!!!

Yup, Chae Rim has gotten married like a few months back. Happily married now
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Default Anyone seen All About Eve with English subs?

Just curious: Is All About Eve available on DVD or VHS with English subs? I have never seen it!

Wow! I can't believe this thread is still going

To Austinosarang, you can check out eBay. They have many sellers auctioning All About Eve DVD version with English subtitles.

I miss this series to much!! It was such a good series especially with Jang Dong Gun and Chae im as couples!

Yes, i miss this series too...

this is the best series i have ever seen..

any newer series with chae rim or jang dong gun??

Originally posted by koblo
    oh..thats what the title means!! thanks! i love this drama! chae rim and jang dong gong are so cute together!! i love the story plot line!! i would recommend this drama!! its probably the best korean drama i seen so far since autumn in my heart!! i wish they could have another drama together!! hey...is this true...i heard that chae rim is now marry to this singer dude???
    Hey, I totally agree with u here.... the best drama since I watched Endless Love... and I love the chemistry between Jang Dong Gun and Chae Rim... it's so sweet and cute... I often go bak and re-watch their scenes together. I just swoon whenever Jang Dong Gun appears... I dun really like his looks but his personaility totally makes up for it!!! *sigh* if only there was a guy like him in real life... I mean, he totally understood SanMei and stood by her side whenever he can... excepting sum occassions... hehe
    As for the other two characters... can't really say much for them... really didn't like the guy... I mean, he would be alright if he didn't act so pathetic.... really wants to make me slap him awake and realise that the perfect girl is right beside him the whole time! But I guess fat cannot be pushed *shrug* as for the girl... great acting on her part... with all the evil stares going for her... kinda feel sorry for her in a way too...

I like this series......I think the girl could act pretty well.

I rented this drama a few days ago and finished watchign it yesterday. Rented it mainly for JDG, but I didn't like him at all in there. Only towards the end did I like him. I perfer his character a lot more in here, hehe.

He was just very cute and his smile was cute also. Lol, dind't like his half smile in Medical Brothers. Mad me want to smack him sometimes....

Anyways I'm getting used to having Viet Thao dubb as JDG's viet voice.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

lilvietangelgirl: the doctor series w/ jdg was medical doctors. sunflower was ahn jae wook & kim hee sun's series
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

this series is my favoritest korean series......it soo good......
    HUANG YI AND LEO FOREVER
    CHECK OUT LEO AND HUANG YI'S BANNERS!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Cari5/LoveliestHuangYiBanner.gif'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boxnhipsongtre.com/forum/uploads/post-45-1082758889.gif'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://phimviet.com/users-image/2004/jan/lhybr164.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boxnhipsongtre.com/forum/uploads/post-45-1082760372.gif'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img16.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Cari5/LeoBettyBanner.gif'), '')
    [img]http://www.boxnhipsongtre.com/forum/uploads/post-45-1082758889.gif

Yah... I agree it was a very good seies... It does have light hearted moments. Most Korean dramas are dreary and long and over use the plot of having cancer but this show really captivates my heart.... I really recommend it... Maybe I should borrow it again... Haha

Hey, does anyone know where I can download Korean songs as mp3???

Default All About Eve available with English subs

Like I said in another post, YesAsia.com has All About Eve with English subtitles! I couldn't believe it. Now I can watch it and understand what's going on.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Default Re: All About Eve available with English subs

Originally posted by austinosarang
    Like I said in another post, YesAsia.com has All About Eve with English subtitles! I couldn't believe it. Now I can watch it and understand what's going on.
    Hey, austinosarang! Yesasia.com. has done one better...they now have an English version with Chinese and English subtitles.
    Cheers!!!!!!