Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: All About Eve

Originally posted by Temujin

What ? Han Jae Suk died ? Ohhh no, you guys shouldn't have spoiled it for me
    If you don't want him to die, go watch Four Sisters. I think you would prefer that ending bette.r

Originally posted by Buffy_85
    If you don't want him to die, go watch Four Sisters. I think you would prefer that ending bette.r
    I thought quite a number of people don't like him because he's too sappy. ^^()

The scenes before, when and after he died is so angsty... Some of my favorite scenes in the drama. Sad but you would like it too, I guess. e.e

Originally posted by Guo Xiang

Bleeh. I don't know why so many girls are crazy over him. There's one whole bunch of Korean actors who acts better, looks better and has a better charisma than him.
    like who? i also like cha in pyo, bae yong jun is okay, song seung hun ok too, lee byung hun's good...ahn jae wook is ok too... who else?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by cherrie
    like who? i also like cha in pyo, bae yong jun is okay, song seung hun ok too, lee byung hun's good...ahn jae wook is ok too... who else?
    If only I know those actors' names!!!

Oh Oh, Lee Byung Hun is good!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i agree lee byung hun is goooooood
    though he broke my heart, when he decided to date SHK

Kim Rae Won is talented ….. He is so funny and acted above my expectation in the Cat in the Attic w/ Jung Da Bin.
    Song Seung Hun is … eehhh ..
    Ryu Jin is ok ... i haven't seen him in the Summer Scent
    i heard he became bad after he was dumped by Son Hye Jin for Song Seung Hun ... hmm ... that'll be interesting for a change

i dun remember anyone else
    ohh ... jang hyuk, jang dong dun, wonbin, cha seung woo, park yong ha etc...etc ...

Originally posted by anonymous me
    i agree lee byung hun is goooooood
    though he broke my heart, when he decided to date SHK
    Is Lee Byung Hun still dating her? Hmmmm, I'm not sure, but I heard that he was dating with his co-star in "All In" and they are planning on getting married I'm not sure if she is the same person as SHK, dont' remember her name I'm so dissapointed now.......
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I just finished watching All About Eve.It was so good.Must say it's the best Korean series ever.I didn't really like HJS character he was so love sick that every time he appear on screen you just want to slap him and yell SNAP OUT OF IT!I must say KSY did a great job in here,she played her character so well that you really have to hate all things she does but you have to give her create for doing so well.Chae Rim character was so sweet,and I really felt sorry for her in the story but I thought she did a little TOO much crying,I think she cried in almost every sence.Love JDG his character was so....perfect.He did so much things for CR the cutest part was when he gave her the anklelace it was so cute when he said "giving some an anklelace mean you we see them in the next lifetime."I was like awwww how cute.hehe
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

Originally posted by anonymous me

Song Seung Hun is … eehhh ..
    I have a feeling he can't act at all. And will someone please tell him his hairstyle in Summer Scent is horrible. >.<
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

You know what I really enjoyed in this sereis though? How towards the end that one really popular newscaster started seeing that Chae Rim has a kind heart and could be taught more on newscasting while Kim So Yeon is just hehe, then when Kim So Yeon saw the newscaster lady teaching Chae Rim she goes finds the newscaster lady and is all like " You seem to be getting close with Chae Rim. I am quit sad about this...blah blah blah." lol, forgot the rest actually, but she was acting as though she was so sad when before she treated the newscaster as though she did not matter after finish "using" her
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

And that lady rebuffed Yeong-Mi saying how she used to think they are the same but she's wrong blah blah blah. Hahahahhaa. She's seen through Yeong-Mi's darkness already!

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Is Lee Byung Hun still dating her? Hmmmm, I'm not sure, but I heard that he was dating with his co-star in "All In" and they are planning on getting married I'm not sure if she is the same person as SHK, dont' remember her name I'm so dissapointed now.......

yes he is dating song hye kyo (shk) like what anonymous me said. she is his co star at all in

You know what I really enjoyed in this sereis though? How towards the end that one really popular newscaster started seeing that Chae Rim has a kind heart and could be taught more on newscasting while Kim So Yeon is just hehe, then when Kim So Yeon saw the newscaster lady teaching Chae Rim she goes finds the newscaster lady and is all like " You seem to be getting close with Chae Rim. I am quit sad about this...blah blah blah." lol, forgot the rest actually, but she was acting as though she was so sad when before she treated the newscaster as though she did not matter after finish "using" her
    Goddess, I like that part too. I was laughing at Kim So Yuen. After watching that movie again, i just realized how annoying she is! Gosh if i was her, I would not take that role! Make people hate her soo much! especially me! After that the newscaster said " how old are you already to be jealous?? and then Kim So Yuen said......."I know...but i'm like that, I can't stand you being nice to her and not me. You know she has a family and everything and I don't!" in a pity voice. She always seem to say things that will make people pity her and that's sooooo freaking annoying! And then the newscaster said she had to go and didn't give a crap about her. I was laughing soo hard! Han Jae Suk only start loving her out of pity! Gosh, she used the same old tricks to get guys to like her, like with Han Jae Suk, to Jang Dong Gun. For example, pretending that something flew in her eyes and trying to get the guy to blow it! Gosh i thought that sooo dumb! Han Jae Suk fell for it but of course Jang Dong Gun knows better, he only blow it once from far away. Han Jae Suk saw the whole thing and after that he pull her aside and said...."I know nothing flew in your eyes!" so why did u do that?" That was soo hilarious! That's what she get for using old tricks again. I didn't feel that sorry for her at the end. Only when she cried when he died. I can't imagine her portraying a nice role. She has that mean look on her face and her eyes look evil. I hate the way she walk too.
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

I don't know now. I think it was a good character for Kim So Yuen to play since it should us that she could play a really "evil" and annoying character!!!! I give her all the credit for being able to pull it off since I truely disliked her

Man, that character of her's is soo annoying!! She uses the whole story of being alone and gets pity from guys. I can't believe how Han Jae Suk fell for it Then again he did love her and love is unexplainable hehe. Thank gosh Jang Dong Gun knew who he loved and didn't really fall for the tricks. Hmmm, one thing I didn't like was how Chae Rim didn't really know that Kim So Yuen's next "victim" was JDG until towards the end ya know?

Oh Oh, I basically liked a lot of the scenes at the end where the newscaster lady didn't really help Kim So Yuen out anymore. Finally something smart, hehe. I remember very clearly that she said something about Chae Rim having a kind heart, but isn't quite the best newscaster except she can be able to learn. Then she says taht "someone" has a bad heart and even if they are the best newscaster there is, but they can't learn to be good." Lol, close enough I guess, hehe.

Another scene I found hilarious was when Chae Rim and Kim So Yuen came onto this one game show and the host took out a painting of the two and Kim So Yuen is all smiely face and was all hugging Chae Rim. LOL, Chae Rim had this look of like hehe. Then towards the end of the game show, there was a poll on who was better or so and Chae Rim won by 95%!!!!! Yeah!! Lol, KSY only got 5%.......

hotelier29, do you know if they are planning on getting engaged/married?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I don't know now. I think it was a good character for Kim So Yuen to play since it should us that she could play a really "evil" and annoying character!!!! I give her all the credit for being able to pull it off since I truely disliked her

Man, that character of her's is soo annoying!! She uses the whole story of being alone and gets pity from guys. I can't believe how Han Jae Suk fell for it Then again he did love her and love is unexplainable hehe. Thank gosh Jang Dong Gun knew who he loved and didn't really fall for the tricks. Hmmm, one thing I didn't like was how Chae Rim didn't really know that Kim So Yuen's next "victim" was JDG until towards the end ya know?

Oh Oh, I basically liked a lot of the scenes at the end where the newscaster lady didn't really help Kim So Yuen out anymore. Finally something smart, hehe. I remember very clearly that she said something about Chae Rim having a kind heart, but isn't quite the best newscaster except she can be able to learn. Then she says taht "someone" has a bad heart and even if they are the best newscaster there is, but they can't learn to be good." Lol, close enough I guess, hehe.

Another scene I found hilarious was when Chae Rim and Kim So Yuen came onto this one game show and the host took out a painting of the two and Kim So Yuen is all smiely face and was all hugging Chae Rim. LOL, Chae Rim had this look of like hehe. Then towards the end of the game show, there was a poll on who was better or so and Chae Rim won by 95%!!!!! Yeah!! Lol, KSY only got 5%.......

Kim so Yuen is cool. She can play a bi3ch and a nice girl perfectly well

Hehe, yeah thats what I've been hearign. Only seen her protray her evil side, but heard there ws this other series where she was soooo sweet and had a really sad character or so?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

kim so yeon played a really nice, understanding, kind girl in threesome.

speaking of the newscaster, does anyone know that she actually played a mental patient in sunflower? and her partner, the fat newscaster who's jang dong gun's friend (or cousin?), he also played a mental patient (as a cameo) there can you imagine? the funny part is that, that newscaster is actually teamed up with cha tai hyun! odd pair? yep, quite!
    Last edited by cherrie; 09-01-03 at 03:53 AM.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hehe, yeah thats what I've been hearign. Only seen her protray her evil side, but heard there ws this other series where she was soooo sweet and had a really sad character or so?
    Yeah... some of her series portrayed her as a nice sweet girl and Kim So Yeon could kill you with her sweetness. x.x

Oh, back to the newcaster lady. She was also in Wish Upon a Star as Cha In Pyo's secretary if I saw correctly. I liked her in AAE
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

off topic
    *sigh* ... no one really knows
    i guess LBH is the one who's desperate since he's above 30's
    but SHK was just about 22 year old
    there's a concern that once they get married SHK's fame will go down to drain ...
    and it's a major issue for them, b/c SHK's parents depend on her
    Some said LBH will take her responsiblity
    oh .. we'll see ...

back to the topic ..
    i actually like KSY cuz she did very well
    and i feel sorry for Han Jae Suk, cuz AAE is the 2nd time i watched him died
    the 1st one was Model ... also with Jang DOng Gun