Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: All About Eve

Default All About Eve

Currently watching All About Eve and loving every single moment of it. It's great, not dragging, very lively and delightful drama.

Chae Rim's Jin Sun-Mi is cute, loveable, and kind-hearted girl. She makes me smile everytime I watch her on the screen. Her innocence makes watching this series a warm, jolly Summer evening entertainment for me.

What I really love is Kim So Yeon. My Godness, she's beautiful. I don't particularly like her mischivious evil acts in this series, but then again, I am mesmerized by her striking beauty. She captivates me and keeping me glued to the TV screen.

The other two main actors played by Jang Dong Gun and Han Jae Suk are okay. Most Korean fans love Jang Dong Gun, I think he's a cool actor and has the charisma to carry the show as the leading man. But I don't have anything to say since I am guy and I am so into Kim So Yeon now.

Almost forgot, but Kim Jung Eun also brought back some past memories to me, as one of my close female friends looks exactly like her and acts in the similar manner, the difference is she's younger. But they look very similar physically. She also used to wear suits and looked classic and very womenly.

I think I've been saying too much here, I'd better keep dreaming of Kim So Yeon for now. Wonder if she also plays in other Korean dramas or movies ?
    Last edited by Temujin; 08-20-03 at 09:06 AM.

Kim So Yon is very popular and yes indeed she is pretty.

Her latest series I watched was Sunshine in my heart..
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Got any pictures, gossip, news or websites of Kim So Yeon ?

Originally posted by Temujin
    Got any pictures, gossip, news or websites of Kim So Yeon ?
    hahaha... big fan of Kim So Yon huh?

Can you read Korean?
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Not Just Kim So Yeon, I also like Park Sol Mi, Kim Min Jeong, and Song Yun Ah.

No, I cannot read Korean. But I can open it using Korean translator.

i like All About Eve too (^ ^)
    though i'm not so crazy about Jang Dong Gun .... cuz i watched Model first before All About Eve

i feel sorry for Han Jae Suk though ...

Originally posted by anonymous me

i feel sorry for Han Jae Suk though ...
    His character was tragic there.

I thought this korean drama was really good. one of the best! Although I like Han Jae Suk a lot in Model, but in this series......he depresses me terribly. He kept mobbing over Kim So Yuen and he look so miserable that you just want to slap him the face! When he died, i was really shocked and sad but in a way I was really relieved because it ended his misery and I was kind of tired seeing him all depressed and stuff. His death was the turning point in the story so I guess it was for a good cause!
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

I loved this series, first Korean series I saw and it left a super good imperssion on me Enjoyed teh casting and everything!!!

At first I really fell for Han Jae Suk's character, but after he got together with Kim So Yuen, he just annoyed me and this gave Jang Dong Gun a oppertunity to make me love him, hehe Okay, back to HJS. I really felt super annoyed at how he could still be so much in love with Kim So Yuen after doing all that and espically after she had "dumped" him, he was all mooping. Hated that side of him, always got drunk and made his mother all worry for him. Also Chae Rim as well... However in the end, after his death, I was really indeed sad

Jang Dong Gun was super, hehe...What else can I say? He's a great actor and his character was indeed prince charming. The guy has the looks, money, power, talent, and all that other stuff, hehe. Very nice how he treated Chae Rim and I was very taken by him, hehe

Kim So Yuen annoyed the heck out of me. She really did her evil character well. Everytime she appeared onscreen I either felt like choking her or slapping her. Even though her character did all those things and was blinded by power and that, I felt for her after Han Jae Suk died. Indeed she truely loved him...

Chae Rim's character was also super. Had to be to fit with Jang Dong Gun though right? hehe. Hmmm...at points however she did get rather annoying. At first after being dissapointed by hearing Han Jae Suk being with Kim So Yuen and then she was crying a lot, annoyed me. After meeting Jang Dong Gun however, her character got better.

Well, tired and thats about it for me. hehe, will write more later
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hi goddess! so we meet again. here's my view:

jang dong gun is the BEST in the series. goddess had said all that i wanted to say

chae rim is good but i think her character's a bit too good. i don't like her character that much.

han jae suk is just plain annoying and depressing. the storywriter should have given him a more meaningful character than a helpless puppy waiting for kim so yeon's love

kim so yeon is annoying as well. but i can't deny that she's the only one who gave life in this series. whenever she would have that sideway glance, i just wanted to grab her eyes! but she's a great actress. best actress in the series, i say.

temujin: kim so yeon is also in trio (aka the threesome). she's very beautiful there too. song yun ah's in hotelier and present/gift. kim min jong's in guardian angel
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Thank you.

I like Kim Min Jong when I watched Jackie Chan's The Accidental Spy.

What ? Han Jae Suk died ? Ohhh no, you guys shouldn't have spoiled it for me

han jae suk is a good actor too
    if u like him, u should watch Four Sisters
    it's him and chae rim
    hehehhe ... happy ending too

Originally posted by cherrie
    hi goddess! so we meet again. here's my view:
    Hey cherrie Lol, yup we meet here again!! I'm seeing you a lot more often And thats a good thing too, hehe

Temujin, of course Han Jae Suk doesn't die!!!!! Why would you think taht?

Everyone read except for Temujin and anyone who doesn't want a spoiler

Hehe, trying not to spoil it for Temujin. But just don't want to confuse anyone, but he does die
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hahahha opps.......I thought all the people in this forum have already finished up the series.........sorrry Temujin! But i think u would be relieved to see him end his misery anyways......all the guy does all day is get drunk, fight, and make everyone worry about him!
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

THIS SERIES IS THE BEST KOREA DRAMAS AND NEVER BORING TO SEE THIS SERIES.
    I LOVE CHAERIM & JANG DONG GUN VERY MUCH

Oh question, do you guys remember that in the series it tells us Chae Rim's character's birthday? Cause Jang Dong Gun had used her b-day as his secret code to his breifcase. Is it 0706 or 0607? I forgot, lol....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I've watched this before but had already returned it to the video store but my friend just let me borrowed it. can't wait to watch it again.....i like the part when Chae Rim was in England and the first time she met Jand Dong Gun. She looks soo kute with those short curly hair. If u compare her hair towards the middle of the movie to her short curly hair at the beginning, u will realized that she looked really kute with that curly hair. makes her look adorable. well that's just my opinion. Towards the end......she look so kute........i don't know exactly what it was but.......maybe cuz she dresses prettier???? and they did something to the hair.......they sorta curve it in. hehhe ok, hope i didn't confuse u.

Oh lucky!!!! I really want to rewatch it again!!!! My dad's friend let him borrow this series, and I had it for like 2 months : hehe, and watched it over and over!!! I wish I could borrow it again, hehe. Hmmmm, I don't know I thought that Chae Rim looked at her best after she returned from London and made her hair striaght again. She looked cute with the curly hair, but wasn't a big fan of it.

Oh, one of my favorite part of Chae Rim with Jang Dong Gun in London, was this one time they went to eat. Chae Rim was very sad and like teary eyed over this one thing and then JDG says that the best thing about London is it is foggy at night so people can't see if your sad or not. Then Chae Rim is like why are you never sad and Jang Dong Gun goes "I'm a Happy Man" Thought that was cute.

Now this is my absolute favorite scene!!!!! It was also in London and Chae Rim was walking when she heard some music coming from this one house. So she follows the music and sees Jang Dong Gun playing and stands watching, but he knows she is there and calls her in. So she comes in and he asks how is her english coming or osmethign. So she responds that its making her ears heart or so, and suddenly Jandg Dong Gun starst playing a more loud and playful tune and sings. Loved that part where he sings!!!! hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

JANG DONG GUN RULES!!!!!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I don't know how many times I've said this but I love Kim So Yeon!!! ^O^

Her beauty is one of the reasons but her acting skills captivates me as well!!! Kim So Yeon is convincing as the lady viper in All About Eve! I mean, just look at her seductive looks she's giving the guys in the show and the looks she has whenever she cracks an evil plot!

Then she impresses me even more when she completely transformed into a pure, innocent and simple girl in another drama serial. She's a talented host in the show vieing with her rich half-sister over a lawyer guy. Have forgot the title now.

JANG DONG GUN RULES!!!!!
    Bleeh. I don't know why so many girls are crazy over him. There's one whole bunch of Korean actors who acts better, looks better and has a better charisma than him.
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 08-24-03 at 11:25 AM.