Thread: loophole in jin yong LOCH

Default loophole in jin yong LOCH

I read from somewhere that there is a loophole about HR and GJ age... and that HR is actually older than GJ..
    Shall find the article and show u..

I didn't read the linked article, but if it's the one regarding Guo Shaotian and Yang Tiexin knowing Qu Lingfeng, then that plothole was fixed in 3rd edition, when Qu Lingfeng was expelled from Peach Blossom Island years before Chen Xuanfeng and Mei Chaofeng stole the 9Yin manual.

Yes yes thats what the article were talking about.
    There is so many editions.... No Wonder somehow i did not think i read about the qu ling feng in the first part before... i thought i miss this out when i read the article and did not bother to look up my book again

Quote Originally Posted by 黄蓉huangrong View Post
    Yes yes thats what the article were talking about.
    There is so many editions.... No Wonder somehow i did not think i read about the qu ling feng in the first part before... i thought i miss this out when i read the article and did not bother to look up my book again
    Hi daughter.

What was the explanation of expelling Qu Ling Feng than if he was expelled before MCF and CXF stealing the 9yin?
    TaZzY InC

Specifically, Qu Lingfeng was kicked out of Peach Blossom Island AFTER he kicked Chen Xuanfeng's *** for getting it on with Mei Chaofeng, as he knew that Huang Yaoshi himself was in love with Mei Chaofeng, who had previously vowed to always be by Huang Yaoshi's side. When Huang Yaoshi heard about this, he was highly embarassed and furious, which is why he expelled Qu Lingfeng.

Years later, after marrying Huang Rong's mother, Huang Yaoshi got drunk and mumbled something along the lines of, "Who can claim that Huang Yaoshi is in love with his own student? What nonsense! Where is Lingfeng? I forgive him, call him back!"

When Mei and Chen heard this, they were afraid that once Qu Lingfeng came back, he would take vengeance on them for getting his legs broken and getting expelled, plus they were still worried over Huang Yaoshi continuing to have feelings for Mei Chaofeng, which is why they eloped, stealing the 9YZJ so they would be 'strong enough to fight off pursuers'. Huang Yaoshi, upon discovering their betrayal, rescinded his order to bring back Qu Lingfeng and instead expelled everyone else as well.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    Specifically, Qu Lingfeng was kicked out of Peach Blossom Island AFTER he kicked Chen Xuanfeng's *** for getting it on with Mei Chaofeng, as he knew that Huang Yaoshi himself was in love with Mei Chaofeng, who had previously vowed to always be by Huang Yaoshi's side. When Huang Yaoshi heard about this, he was highly embarassed and furious, which is why he expelled Qu Lingfeng.
    Did Mei Chaofeng have a change of heart or did she lie to Huang Yaoshi when she made that vow?

Quote Originally Posted by sassygirl View Post
    Did Mei Chaofeng have a change of heart or did she lie to Huang Yaoshi when she made that vow?
    Maybe she didn't really mean it in a romantic way. Huang Yaoshi did save her from a fate worse than death, after all, and she would have genuinely wanted to follow him around forever as his servant.