Thread: Who likes KPOP here?

Talking Who likes KPOP here?

KPOP lover here. BigBang. 2NE1. miss A. 2pm.

How about you?

Gangnam style. Listen to a few songs by Girls' Generation. The only one I can remember is Taxi (hopefully correct name).

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Gangnam style. Listen to a few songs by Girls' Generation. The only one I can remember is Taxi (hopefully correct name).
    Gee, Oh and Oscar. Mr. Taxi IIRC.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser View Post
    Gee, Oh and Oscar. Mr. Taxi IIRC.
    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post

I lige SNSD too~ Gee & Genie.

The best SNSD song for me is Paparazzi. Totally catchy beat and dance.

My favorite is still DBSK5. No one beats them.

Hee I'm a SNSD fan. I also enjoy BEG's songs.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I like select songs of Kpop. I don't like any group/artist in particular.

FYI, Big Bang is touring in the US and seems to be doing well.

Group Big Bang‘s concert was a success in the US even after a hurricane and a nor’easter.

Big Bang’s concert dates in LA on November 2nd and 3rd as a part of the world tour ‘Alive Galaxy Tour 2012′ were greatly successful and now the concert dates November 8th and 9th at Newark Prudential Center in New Jersey have also been wrapped up successfully.

Big Bang drew some 48,000 fans to the concerts in the US, which also happens to be the largest number yet for Korean artists in the US.
    The success was especially meaningful in that the weather conditions were not favorable in New Jersey during the time.

New Jersey was one of the states greatly affected by Hurricane Sandy with some in the state still feeling the aftereffects. The day before Big Bang’s concert, New Jersey was hit by a nor’easter which made even transportation a challenge for the group. However, the fans welcomed Big Bang with even more fervor.

Many media outlets including CNN, New York Times, The New Yorker, Billboard, FUSE TV, and SPIN magazine in the area have shown much interest in Big Bang’s concert in New Jersey.

Big Bang’s world tour has sold out in every location including LA and New Jersey in the US as well as Lima, Peru which truly showcased the groups global popularity.

Big Bang increased their visual appeal with the stage outfits especially created for the tour, performing some 23 songs including their hit songs like ‘Still Alive’, ‘Lies’, ‘Haru Haru’, ‘Heaven’ and ‘Fantastic Baby’ as well as some of the solo songs by the members for an exciting concert.

Big Bang will be heading to Peru on November 14th to wrap up their tour of the Americas then will head to Hong Kong, the UK, and Japan to end the year with a bang.

I am.

I'm a fan of SNSD and Ailee and recently got into EXO-M (not sure if they're considered K-Pop though).

Gangnam Style / Too Legit to Quit mash-up at the end of the AMAs tonight just destroyed everything.

That's one track that's going to be played to death starting tonight.

It's amazing how many celebrities became zombies to it, but even I have to admit ... it was an improvement over both songs, ESPECIALLY Too Legit.
    http://kibescorporation.blogspot.com/
    "The Universe is Zero-Sum ... Opposing Forces Maintaining an Intricate and Eternal Balance."
    张影焰 Shadowblaze

Dara speaks fluent Chinese (Mandarin) during their concert press conference in Taiwan a couple of weeks ago (their global tour JUST finished days ago in Singapore).

Even though Bom's still my favorite, Sandara and Minzy scores big points for being able to speak Mandarin.

BTW, when 2NE1 releases their English album next year, their global takeover will finally begin.
    "The Universe is Zero-Sum ... Opposing Forces Maintaining an Intricate and Eternal Balance."
    张影焰 Shadowblaze

I like all BIGBANG songs from their Stand Up mini album onwards. I also like songs from their previous albums like Last Farewell, How Gee etc.. just not all of them.

I like certain 2NE1 and SNSD songs too. For SNSD it's mostly their Japanese ballads that attract me though.

I luv all BIGBANG songs! They were Awesome!

http://kibescorporation.blogspot.com...p-chinese.html

Compiled a list of 50 recent songs (25 K-pop, 25 Chinese TV) and posted YouTube MVs to go with them.

Why did I do this?

I don't remember.
    张影焰 Shadowblaze

I still listen to mostly songs that I have from a long time ago when Shinhwa, H.O.T, Fin.K.L used to be in and super popular. Now, I only listen to some of Big Bang's songs because I like Daesung's voice. I don't listen to Korean music as much as I used to.
    Less Than Perfect

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceKrillo View Post
    http://kibescorporation.blogspot.com...p-chinese.html

Compiled a list of 50 recent songs (25 K-pop, 25 Chinese TV) and posted YouTube MVs to go with them.

Why did I do this?

I don't remember.
    I like your comments down at the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by mi do ri View Post
    I still listen to mostly songs that I have from a long time ago when Shinhwa, H.O.T, Fin.K.L used to be in and super popular. Now, I only listen to some of Big Bang's songs because I like Daesung's voice. I don't listen to Korean music as much as I used to.
    I remembered H.O.T 'A song for lady', really like this song back then! Nice!