Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Yang Rong (杨蓉) - Page 17
Page 17 of 70 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1398

Thread: Yang Rong (杨蓉)

  1. #321
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    New Photo Shoot....











  2. #322
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Ugh the Gong series just get progressively worse. I feel like all I do when I watch it is root for the demise of the main couple. They are so insufferable. YR, Dai Jiao Qian, and Gao Yun Xiang are so much more watchable and their characters actually have dimension to them.

  3. #323
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    https://www.facebook.com/tranhieuduongdung

    A Vietnamese fanpage for Chen Xiao & Yang Rong couple . Even though it's not written in English this page always update latest info & pictures of this cute couple . You can also ask or comment in English because the admin can reply to you.

    https://www.youtube.com/user/tranhieuduongdung
    Their youtube channel has uploaded other Yun Zhongge trailers as well

    1010340_620459148034935_1225625319_n.jpg

  4. #324
    Senior Member Shakespeare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the Rainbow...
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    Playlist HD 720P the lost daughter
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...sr58QPAMTXeymm

    thank for the welcome


    record rating of the year for Yu Zhen with this serie




    Last edited by Shakespeare; 04-17-14 at 03:43 PM.

  5. #325
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aoisakai View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/tranhieuduongdung

    A Vietnamese fanpage for Chen Xiao & Yang Rong couple . Even though it's not written in English this page always update latest info & pictures of this cute couple . You can also ask or comment in English because the admin can reply to you.
    I actually regularly visit this fanpage due to the fast updates. Kudos to the people running that page! Welcome to aoisakai and Shakespeare

    I haven't caugt up with Gong 3 yet myself but I'm hearing that it's getting a lot of positive buzz so far? Not taking the plagarism claims into account of course.

  6. #326
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Yeah i only wondered that because in her weibo selcas/photos her eyelids are changing and lately since swordsman it looks like they're higher and more defined? i don't actually know though. It doesn't matter anyway she looks basically exactly the same~
    @liu xiao xiao
    lol sorry i don't really know how to reply on this cuz im new
    Last edited by suzuna_99; 04-17-14 at 10:49 PM.

  7. #327
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    https://www.facebook.com/tranhieuduongdung

    Actually i'm 1 in 2 admin of this page . Thanks for your attention .
    If you can please click Like & promote this page because only few people knew this page .
    We intend to make Engsub/Vietsub for some TV shows .
    Therefore we are looking for Chinese -> English translator .
    Is there by any chance someone knew Chinese here

    Yang Rong look the same as she used to be 10 years ago .
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #328
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    95

    Default

    suzuna_99: you're doing fine! I actually noticed that about her eyelids too! But it's only evident on some of her pictures, mostly her selfies, so maybe they look different because of the angle the pictures were taken or something? I don't think it is noticeable in any other photos such as official promo pictures, photoshoots, or even in her dramas. And welcome to you too

    aoisakai: Oh that's great! You guys are doing a great job I've become bit of a CX/YR shipper after visiting that page. Sorry, I don't know any that might want to help you. I hardly know Chinese myself.

  9. #329
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Gong 3 eng-subbed
    http://www.viki.com/tv/20079c-gong-iii

    i've contacted some CX & YR shippers in tieba forum . They will translated this show to english then i can make subtitle both in English & Vietnamese https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iATTkYpTNDA

    In case there is any wrong grammar, is there anyone here can help me to check English grammar ? Maybe i'll contact you when i receive the translation file .

  10. #330
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lambayyx View Post
    Ugh the Gong series just get progressively worse. I feel like all I do when I watch it is root for the demise of the main couple. They are so insufferable. .
    LOL...I find the main leads boring to watch as well, ff. Though many have praised YSS, that her acting gotten better, and she and Lu Yi got great chemistry, I beg to differ. IMO, she's still painful to watch (look and acting wise).

    At first I've kept up with the episodes...but when GYX was just using YR's character and not really in love with her I've lost my interest. Maybe I'll catch up when all the episodes are out. Have you been keeping up? Do I have something to look forward to?


    Just released...








  11. #331
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LOL...I find the main leads boring to watch as well, ff. Though many have praised YSS, that her acting gotten better, and she and Lu Yi got great chemistry, I beg to differ. IMO, she's still painful to watch (look and acting wise).

    At first I've kept up with the episodes...but when GYX was just using YR's character and not really in love with her I've lost my interest. Maybe I'll catch up when all the episodes are out. Have you been keeping up? Do I have something to look forward to?
    Aside from YSS's acting ability and the lack of chemistry, the love story itself just isn't convincing. They met like twice and in the span of two episodes were head over heels for each other. Just what?

    I'm keeping up with the episodes but there's no reason for you to catch up right now. YR hasn't even been appearing in the recent episodes. She found out that GYX didn't really love her and now I don't know where she disappeared to.

  12. #332
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Just wait for few more episodes , YR will make a comeback . There'll be a handsome man fell in love with her & willing to do anything for her .

    New trailer here : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=3&theater

    If you can please click Like this CX & YR fanpage & you can choose Unfollow if you don't want to read the news feed . It will help me a lot https://www.facebook.com/tranhieuduongdung

    Trailer The Return of the Condor Heroes 2015 , YR appeared at 0.37


  13. #333
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lambayyx View Post
    Aside from YSS's acting ability and the lack of chemistry, the love story itself just isn't convincing. They met like twice and in the span of two episodes were head over heels for each other. Just what?
    I know...the love story was so bland and boring, nothing touching or special about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by aoisakai View Post
    Just wait for few more episodes , YR will make a comeback . There'll be a handsome man fell in love with her & willing to do anything for her .
    Yeah, can't wait to watch that part too But I think the guy is too young for the role. It's quite impressive that he loves YR's character for her inner "beauty" though she's evil and in a different face (after the face switch)...lol















    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 04-22-14 at 10:06 PM.


  14. #334
    Senior Member Shakespeare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Somewhere over the Rainbow...
    Posts
    1,427

    Default


















  15. #335
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7

    Default

    All Engsub drama of Yang Rong here , the latest one is Sue Meng Lou https://www.facebook.com/tranhieuduongdung

    2014 Palace - The Lost Daughter 《宫锁连城》 2014
    YR as Yu Xiu www.viki.com/tv/20079c-gong-iii2013

    2013 Swordsman 笑傲江湖 Tiếu ngạo giang hồ
    CX as Lin Pingzhi & YR as Yue Lingshan ( supporting couple )
    www.viki.com/videos/219293v-swordsman-episode-1

    2012 Suo Meng Lou Dream Lock Building
    http://www.viki.com/videos/1037410v-...-episode-12012

    Palace II 宫锁珠帘 ( Guest starring )
    CX as Yunxi Prince Shen & YR as Xi Xiang - not a couple
    http://www.viki.com/videos/215340v-g...eted-episode-1

    2010 | Happy Mother-In-Law, Pretty Daughter-In-Law 欢喜婆婆俏媳妇
    CX as Guo Xiao tian ( minor role ) & YR as Zhu Ba Jie - not a couple
    http://www.viki.com/tv/3017c-huan-xi-po-po-qiao-xi-fu

  16. #336
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aoisakai View Post
    All Engsub drama of Yang Rong here , the latest one is Sue Meng Lou https://www.facebook.com/tranhieuduongdung

    2014 Palace - The Lost Daughter 《宫锁连城》 2014
    YR as Yu Xiu www.viki.com/tv/20079c-gong-iii2013

    2013 Swordsman 笑傲江湖 Tiếu ngạo giang hồ
    CX as Lin Pingzhi & YR as Yue Lingshan ( supporting couple )
    www.viki.com/videos/219293v-swordsman-episode-1

    2012 Suo Meng Lou Dream Lock Building
    http://www.viki.com/videos/1037410v-...-episode-12012

    Palace II 宫锁珠帘 ( Guest starring )
    CX as Yunxi Prince Shen & YR as Xi Xiang - not a couple
    http://www.viki.com/videos/215340v-g...eted-episode-1

    2010 | Happy Mother-In-Law, Pretty Daughter-In-Law 欢喜婆婆俏媳妇
    CX as Guo Xiao tian ( minor role ) & YR as Zhu Ba Jie - not a couple
    http://www.viki.com/tv/3017c-huan-xi-po-po-qiao-xi-fu
    Yay! I'm glad Suo Meng Lou is being subbed. I've always wanted to watch it.

    Gong 3 has taken on a really new vibe now that YR is playing Lian Cheng. Makes me wish she was cast as the female lead in the first place.

  17. #337
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    95

    Default

    So GYX's character never loved Yu Xiu. Understandable given how twisted she turned out to be. Ah well, at least YR rocked that role (both as Yu Xiu and Lian Cheng). Again, so disappinted in the amount of screen time she got. She was really more of a supporting character rather than a main character. Sun Heli's love for her was soo tragic. Poor guy.

    New photo stills from Qing Ding San Sheng. They sure are taking their sweet time releasing the trailer.





    This guy is supposedly also going to be deeply in love with YR's character.


    credit: www.weibo.com/u/3613509907 via www.facebook.com/tranhieuduongdung


  18. #338
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Look...she's marrying her husband (from Qing Ding San Sheng) in this series too







    So Shawn's character is also getting married...




    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 05-29-14 at 11:25 PM.


  19. #339
    Senior Member Liu Xiao Xiao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,295

    Default

    Released early May....









  20. #340
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Happy birthday to Yang Rong! Hope that her career will only soar higher from now on

    As a birthday gift, Yu Zheng is giving YR the lead in a new drama which begins shooting on July 1. It will be scripted by Yu Zheng and produced by Hunan TV.

    New posters for Qing Ding San Sheng. Looks like Zhu Yi Long is the male lead. Makes you wonder who she will love the most at the end.

    Last edited by hjelp; 06-03-14 at 05:04 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-13, 11:27 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-13, 12:46 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-11-11, 01:44 AM
  4. Yang Guo vs Yang Guo vs Yang Guo vs Yang Guo
    By yittz in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-10-11, 10:45 PM
  5. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 10-22-07, 08:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •