Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 175758596061626364656667686970 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1398

Thread: Yang Rong (杨蓉)

It is pure torture to wait I am just happy that a lot of the comments are positive from those websites. A lot of people are also eagerly anticipating the sub of this series. i really hope it will have its international fame.

Quote Originally Posted by ezezmelp View Post
    It is pure torture to wait I am just happy that a lot of the comments are positive from those websites. A lot of people are also eagerly anticipating the sub of this series. i really hope it will have its international fame.
    I've read a lot of people are waiting for this drama to be subbed, that's why I'm not understanding why DF and Viki haven't picked it up yet. Not only Memory Lost, but even Flying Daggers haven't been picked up, and I know these two are more popular than some of the dramas that's been subbed there

YR and Li Zaifeng filming

Last edited by aiYRong; 01-05-17 at 06:50 PM.

I have been to viki, it seems that they are waiting for the license. Maybe because it is from online streaming (iQIYI)? Unlike when it is shown on TV.

Can anyone give a summary what is talked about in this prescon? Cant really understand much...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75sbP4w9jI0

Also, who is that little boy?

Quote Originally Posted by ezezmelp View Post
    Also, who is that little boy?
    I think the little was one of the killer as a child? At first, I thought he may be Han Shen and Su Mian's baby, since the conference was before the drama aired...LOL
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx4.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/006d8kY9ly1fan6dhyomrj32jg3t5b2d0.jpg')

YR live micro-blogging from Demon Catcher set (2017.01.06).

Last edited by aiYRong; 01-06-17 at 10:19 PM.

Previously on the set with Yang Yuwen aka Zhong Kui aka Guo Jing 2017 (2016.12.12).

Last edited by aiYRong; 01-07-17 at 01:39 AM.

Would have been nice to see an ending when they have a son it was unfortunate that 白宇 was unable to attend the conference.

Supposingly, Yu Zheng made a "promise" they will film a special episode (with lots of kissing) if they got 3 billion views. I'm not sure if he meant when the views get to 3 billion or if the views hit 3 billion by the end of 3rd season. If it's the latter, then we didn't make it, cuz by the 3rd season, the views only hit around 2.5 billion. Which is still an impressive number for a smaller production drama, of course it can't compare to the more popular dramas like Princess Weiyoung or Legend of Chusen.

I know that on weibo, fans were pressing for a 4th season since it appears to be an open ending. Whether if "S" is still alive, Han Shen and Su Mian have yet to be married, and the boys seemed to find their girls...LOL.

Many of the boys from Memory Lost are in Yu Zheng's big production drama Zhao Ge that's currently filming right now, including Bai Yu, Merxat, He Feng Tian, and Zhang Yi Jie. I'm kinda sad YR missed being in such big productions every single time--as female lead that is

Zhong Kui
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/006BxqXOgw1fbfup9b2z4j315o0rsdod.jpg')
    Last edited by aiYRong; 01-07-17 at 02:52 AM.

Wow! billions of views, to think you need to pay to watch for the VIP right? Cant they also show it in regular channel? They must have gained a lot since their budget is for a small production. But I honestly did not feel it was a small production i have also watched princess weiyoung. I bet they were not really expecting Memory Lost to be so popular.

I would want a season 4 but if the novel is up to season 3, I think it is better to stay faithful to the novel. I am currently reading the translation, I am not really sure what is the ending in the novel. Maybe they could make a movie for the Memory lost closure!

I hope she would get roles that would make her shine! she has a great acting talent. Maybe she herself choose to be low key?

Yey for the boys new project!
    Last edited by ezezmelp; 01-07-17 at 10:37 AM.

I wonder if these two are really dating, if true I would be ecstatic!!!! Zhu Yi Long is the only male co-star that I know of who YR post on her weibo about publicly, but then again, she's a private person, why would she post if she knows it would garner rumors if they're only really good friends right?? **I'm confused**. He's the only one that she would post on his birthday, and he would post when's it's her birthday, but in cryptic!!!

For example in 2015:
    YR wishing ZYL on his birthday on her weibo.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i65.tinypic.com/2njvq6v.jpg')

And when it's her birthday, this was him wishing her on her a Happy Birthday on his weibo.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/5f034df1jw1esqt7ltnatj20gk0nfjv5.jpg')

I could have sworn they did the same thing in 2016 for each others birthday, but I think they deleted it. Meaning, they would cut half of themselves in the pictures, like the ones above.

He made a promise to take her to eat hot pot.

2014 Hot Pot date:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/e194d59cjw1ey8hgvmn4mj20c80gbta8.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/e194d59cjw1ey8hgz0n44j20c80gbmyn.jpg')

2017 Hot Pot date, just today, out of the blue YR posted on her weibo:
    "A skinny man pleasing a fat woman eating hot pot".
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wx3.sinaimg.cn/large/6ebfd2a8ly1fbiedxdo4aj20qo0zjwkr.jpg')

He knows she loves hot pot....thus they are known as the Hot Pot couple....LOL

They were in two dramas together: Love for Three Lifetimes (2014) and My Love to Tell You (2016).
    He's not the male lead in any of the dramas, but their coupling outshone the couple of YR and her male leads. YR's chemistry with Zhu Yi Long, IMO, was off the chart in Love for Three Lifetimes. It's not sweet...but more of the angst kinda romance (on his part only ...lol). The other drama I skipped, didn't like it at all.

Here's an MV of Love for Three Lifetime sung by Zhu Yi Long (we'll give me a pass for his first OST )
    Last edited by aiYRong; 01-08-17 at 03:05 AM.

They look good together too! As long as she is happy, I fine with it

Based on my experience with the shipping business, celebrity dating in real life are usually private though, it is rare that they post pictures with their significant others unless their relationship is in public. But who knows right?

Aww my shipper heart was just bolted back to life with that weibo update. Actually it's all my feels for Zhi Xia and Chi Rui that just came rushing back. I am thrilled that they are close friends and keep in contact but I don't think they are dating. Would have no problem with it whatsoever, but I am just not convinced yet. Thanks to YR and ZYL for keeping Zhi Xia and Chi Rui alive in all of our hearts!

I am currently following Flying Daggers. The chemistry between YR and Hawick is believable but I think she has better chemistry with many of her other male co-stars. The only one with less chemistry is probably Shawn Yue. I agree with aiYRong - I am not a fan of MLTTY. Shawn is horrible in that drama. It seems as if he didnt care enough to make an effort in that role. Overall, the storyline of Flying Dagger is really not that interesting but I can see how it appeals to the masses.

Memory Lost was VERY enjoyable and YR had great chemistry with Bai Yu. Next to Qing Ding San Sheng, I would recommend Memory Lost for any new YR fans.

Thanks to aiYRong for continuing to keep us updated with the latest news!

hjelp, so that's what it took for you to de-lurk yourself...LOL j/k. Indeed, that weibo post sure made lots of shippers happy

Of course I know better to think they're dating. But can't blame a girl for wishing right? I mean, look at Tang Yan and Luo Jin, or Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo...friends for years, turned lovers. You just never know....hehe.

Tidbits on Flying Daggers
    Last edited by aiYRong; 01-08-17 at 01:17 AM.

I'm currently watching her new drama with Shawn the, and I must say there really isn't must chemistry between the two.

However I'm still watching it just for yang rong character , she's just too lovable and cute!

So sad to see zhu yi long lose yang rong to another guy again LOL

Quote Originally Posted by el6ee View Post
    So sad to see zhu yi long lose yang rong to another guy again LOL
    I'm sure the man is used to it by now....LOL. Maybe the next lifetime...ahem, I mean next cooperation he will get the girl. Even better if it's real life

Very well put together MV of Ding Mo's three drama adaptations (Memory Lost, When a Snail Falls in Love, Love Me, If You Dare).

Zhong Kui
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/mw1024/006BxqXOgw1fbh2lxdo16j30hr0hrdfy.jpg')
    Last edited by aiYRong; 01-08-17 at 10:55 PM.

Memory Lost and When a Snail Falls in Love are both Ding Mo? Aah, that explains the similarities haha
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

A 35, 30, and 22 year old acting like little kids. YR's co-stars are getting younger and younger....LOL

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i64.tinypic.com/a5c1zt.jpg')

^Well she's not getting any older so...
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

^^LOL, that is so very true.

Chen Xiao being 6 years younger, Zhu Yi Long 7 years younger, Bai Yu 9 years younger, now Yang Xuwen 13 years younger!! Granted she looks young and doesn't look any older than her co-stars, but dang how young are they gonna go?...hehe

New Year Blessings for YR, Yang Xuwen, and Li Zaifeng on the set of Zhong Kui...