Thread: Tiny Times 1.0/小时代/Peter Ho, Ivy Chen, Li Yi Feng

Default Tiny Times 1.0/小时代/Peter Ho, Ivy Chen, Li Yi Feng

小时代 电视剧 40 Episodes

tiny times.jpg
    There's a lot of characters, but the drama concerns the trials and tribulations of four young women in Shanghai from their college years to their fledgling careers. Their relationships, work, and perspectives on how to live life. One thread is Ivy Chen as Lin Xiao, and she's a nice, sweet girl working as an assistant for Gong Ming (Peter Ho) at a Magazine. Her boyfriend is Jian Xi (Li Yi Feng) but their relationship starts going wrong . So, it looks like things start to develop between her and Chong Guang and Gong Ming, who are brothers. Ivy's in a lot of the trailer so my guess is she's a main thread in the drama.

Short trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6uUWBZIZGE

Think I read somewhere that production had some problems. The author of the book, Tiny Times 1.0, which the drama is based on has disassociated himself from the production stating that the story has been changed beyond recognition. There is also a movie adaptation of the same novel coming out with Yang Mi and Amber Kuo. Another Peter drama in modern era, but not sure if this is a happy ending.

Just finished reading the novel. Although I have to agree with Guo JingMing, the adaptation is somewhat similar to the basic storyline but lots of changes. And just in my honest opinion, most of the actors and actresses are far beyond what was described as their description in the book. Except for Lin Xiao, Jian Xi, Nan Xiang and Gong Ming. I think this version focuses more on the main lead Lin Xiao as oppose to four main leads.... kind of, sort of looking forward to try it. But the author's movie adaptation clearly has the edge.

Do you have any info on airing date for this drama?
    Life is such a rush. Every step I take, I must remind myself to slow down and enjoy the scenery along the way.Happiness is simple.