His warm and friendly personality might not always help him in life, as Bosco Wong's friendliness to actress Stephy Chi has been viewed with contempt.

According to Popular Asians, the actor, who is currently filming mainland drama "Young Sherlock" in Hengdian, has been entangled in a dating rumour once again, after it was reported that he has been cosying up to his beautiful mainland co-star.

Bosco reportedly has been flirting with Stephy Chi and the 26-year-old actress has also been enjoying the attention, despite the fact that she is already in a steady relationship with her "Waking Love Up" co-star, Xu Zheng Xi.
Although he admitted that he fully trusted his girlfriend, Xu Zheng Xi was still displeased with Bosco Wong's sociability, and expressed, "We have been together for half a year. I have a lot of trust in Stephy. [Cheating] is usually initiated by men. I was baffled when I read the news reports."

When asked if he should tell Stephy to be more cautious, Xu Zheng Xi said, "Maybe Hong Kong people's mannerisms are more physical. Actually, we all have to be careful."

Source
Sounds like Xu Zheng Xi is afraid of Bosco stealing his woman.