Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: The Romance of the Condor Heroes 《神雕侠侣》 - Chen Xiao, Michelle Chen

What happen to this series' progress now? Will the pre-production be affected due to Yu Ma Ma's latest physical assault case? There are a lot of rumours flying around now after this assault happened.

Quote Originally Posted by plasticflavor View Post
    What happen to this series' progress now? Will the pre-production be affected due to Yu Ma Ma's latest physical assault case? There are a lot of rumours flying around now after this assault happened.
    could you tell me what rumours?

Quote Originally Posted by j2j2j2 View Post
    Joe is too ugly to play XLN. .
    Seriously?? well in my eyes Joe Chen is Beautiful. many people who watched Swordsman think that she is gorgeous!
    But whatever.. that's your opinion, and the others have their opinion too. Plus Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    I don't want to talk about this again.

well at least we have agree to something You don't want her to play XLN, and me too don't want her to portray XLN, at least not in YZ production ^^

Quote Originally Posted by dramalala View Post
    could you tell me what rumours?
    Oh to sum up earlier this week there are some photos spread by netizens spotting someone resembling Yu Ma Ma arguing something with another man in a coffee shop, when suddenly the situation escalates to a physical assault when the man gets up and dumps drinks on Yu Ma ma and gives him good slap across the face. (The man later self-identified as Shentai.)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/0508ce0bjw1e2w9hhb02aj.jpg')

Later that incident spread to become these rumours below. I don't know how this will affect this drama or his other dramas but since Yu mama is quite thick skinned, I think he will resume working as usual as if no scandal happened and this drama's production schedule won't be affected?

[Sina news 23/03/2013] 曝沈泰《云中歌》角色被换怒打于正
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/w/2013-03...63883995.shtml

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/61e7f8b0jw1e2zs1med9jj.jpg')

新浪娱乐讯 日前编剧于正[微博]在咖啡厅被演员沈泰殴打的照片疯传网络,双方对事件起因一直守口如瓶。有传是于正手下演员与沈泰女友上床, 于正欲以新剧《云中歌》中角色安抚沈泰,但沈泰对得到的角色不满导致。该风波近日又有新进展,知情人爆料称 《云中歌》原定由陈晓[微博]饰演男一号刘弗陵,于正承诺给沈泰该剧刘病已的角色,但据传由于陆毅[微博]加入该剧并出演男一号刘弗陵,陈晓则退而出演刘病已,于正承诺给沈泰的角色不翼而飞,导致沈泰 怒从心起。

于正的新剧《云中歌》因其被打事件而引发更高关注度。于正3月20日曾在新浪微博PO出演员陈 晓和苏青[微博]的照片,并@小说原作者桐华,称“一直很努力地想搭个最完美的组合,诠释大家心坎上的故剑情深 !”

新浪微博认证信息为“黄石市广播电视台编辑部记者唐正兵”的网友“桃园美景”3月21日爆料说:“这件 事起因云中歌换角。原定陈晓扮演男一,新上位的演刘弗陵的演员是个大腕并很有背景,可陈晓已等这个角色很久 ,于妈顾及旧炮友情分,只好让陈晓演刘病已。原来刘病已这个角色是留给沈泰的(沈泰这种小演员不可能演主角 ,于妈估计在床上给了他许诺),听闻换角,怒打于妈。#于正遭男演员掌掴#”

3月22日,微博名为“湖南卫视[微博]芒果娱乐”的网友则在微博上透露:“@于正1978 担当制作人/原著@桐华tongha/2013古装大戏《#大汉情缘#》第二部(《#云中歌#》)演员角色阵容公布 ——@陈晓 饰刘病已;@苏青 饰许平君,@杨蓉[微博]的微博 饰霍成君,#王浩燃#饰红衣,@包贝尔[微博] 饰刘贺,@毛晓彤 饰上官小妹! (ps。云歌、孟珏、刘弗陵演员未定。袁姗姗[微博]将不出演该剧! )”

《云中歌》从筹备起就备受关注,此前演员杜淳[微博]在接受采访时也表示,希望出演该剧,并称自己喜欢孟珏一角,而女主角云歌则有望由angela baby[微博]出演。据知情人爆料,顶替陈晓出演刘弗陵的男一号很有可能是陆毅,而陈晓则改演刘病已。(JZ B/文)

Last edited by plasticflavor; 03-23-13 at 01:41 PM.

Is there a thread for Yun Zhong Ge drama? I'm afraid I have the feeling Yu Mama will turn this into another Swordsman. Isn't Liu Fu Ling is the lead character and not Liu Bing Yi?

Is there a thread for Yun Zhong Ge drama? I'm afraid I have the feeling Yu Mama will turn this into another Swordsman. Isn't Liu Fu Ling is the lead character and not Liu Bing Yi?
    The lead character of Yun Zhong Ge is Meng Jue.

Quote Originally Posted by dramalala View Post
    Seriously?? well in my eyes Joe Chen is Beautiful. many people who watched Swordsman think that she is gorgeous!
    But whatever.. that's your opinion, and the others have their opinion too. Plus Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Sorry, I don't mean she's "ugly" but rather she's just too plain to play XLN. To me, XLN needs to have very striking/classically beautiful features.

But you're right, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Of course I feel most people would agree that Carmen and Idy fit the role rather well.

Oh to sum up earlier this week there are some photos spread by netizens spotting someone resembling Yu Ma Ma arguing something with another man in a coffee shop, when suddenly the situation escalates to a physical assault when the man gets up and dumps drinks on Yu Ma ma and gives him good slap across the face. (The man later self-identified as Shentai.)...
    Wah! Those paparazzi are pretty amazing to be following them around all the time just to capture that.

To be honest though, I almost wish this series is postponed or just not done for now. It's only been a few years before the last one and it wasn't even that good. This one though seems like it might be worse seeing as how bad the Swordsman turned out.

Sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    The lead character of Yun Zhong Ge is Meng Jue.
    Oh Meng Jue. Made a mistake. Who's gonna be Meng Jue then? The way YZ are announcing everything now makes me think that Chen Xiao is the lead but with the character Liu Bing Yi.

Oh Meng Jue. Made a mistake. Who's gonna be Meng Jue then? The way YZ are announcing everything now makes me think that Chen Xiao is the lead but with the character Liu Bing Yi.
    If I'm not mistaken, Du Chun will be Meng Jue and Angelababy will be Yun Ge.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, Du Chun will be Meng Jue and Angelababy will be Yun Ge.
    I've heard about Angelababy, but I may got confused now. I thought the rumours were about Angelababy invited to be XLN which AB said she received no invitation?

I've heard about Angelababy, but I may got confused now. I thought the rumours were about Angelababy invited to be XLN which AB said she received no invitation?
    Yep, that was the rumor. She may be speaking the truth when she said not getting the invitation to be XLN, but got invited to be Yun Ge.

This piece just came out today...

@新浪娱乐新浪机构认证:【杜淳有望携手Angelababy领衔《云中歌》】3月25日,由@ 杜淳 ,@张俪 等主演的电视剧《美丽背后》在天津举办探班及开机以来首次发布会。发布会后,杜淳除了聊到该剧 拍摄花絮外, 还爆料了他的另外一部新戏《云中歌》由他主演男一号孟珏和@angelababy 出演女主角云歌的消息。详细:http://t.cn/zTv8ciO
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/61e7f4aajw1e32fu6hcfsj.jpg')

By now, I'll take ANYONE over YSS as XLN.

Oh to sum up earlier this week there are some photos spread by netizens spotting someone resembling Yu Ma Ma arguing something with another man in a coffee shop, when suddenly the situation escalates to a physical assault when the man gets up and dumps drinks on Yu Ma ma and gives him good slap across the face. (The man later self-identified as Shentai.) [/FONT]
    Thanks plasticflavor so, this guy is a YZ hater? and how is the news and all YZ reaction?

I‘m really curious about who'll be XLN
    AB is beautiful,maybe she'll be both Yun Ge and XLN?
    looking forward to the final cast

No doubt LBY is the third male lead.
    YMM said the MJ,LFL and LBY will have almost same number of scenes in this drama.
    Du Chun is gonna play MJ and Lu Yi is LFL.
    Last edited by SuzyYan; 03-26-13 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyYan View Post
    No doubt LBY is the third male lead.
    YMM said the MJ,LFL and LBY will have almost same number of scenes in this drama.
    Du Chun is gonna play MJ and Lu Yi is LFL.
    Lu Yi as LFL? Nooooo.........my Ling Gege............

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    . i really wanted nic tse or hu ge to play yang guo, or even wallace huo could've pulled em off.
    take me with you on that !! Nic Tse or Hu Ge, i always imagine them as YG and can only wish ... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    take me with you on that !! Nic Tse or Hu Ge, i always imagine them as YG and can only wish ... *sigh*
    I've always wondered if they would cast age appropriate actors. So if Yang Guo is supposed to be 16 (?) or so, would they cast a younger actor to portray him?

it's better use child actor rather than make the adult acts as a child (remember HXM's version?? ) unless the actor have a baby face or sumthing and can pull it off.

Wow...Chen Xiao's new drama!