Page 1 of 73 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Romance of the Condor Heroes 《神雕侠侣》 - Chen Xiao, Michelle Chen

Red face The Romance of the Condor Heroes 《神雕侠侣》 - Chen Xiao, Michelle Chen

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/mw690/e06b5541gw1en36hbjafsj20ij0rsn63.jpg')

Title : 神雕侠侣
    English title : The Romance of the Condor Heroes
    Genre: Ancient, Wuxia
    Filming year : 2014
    Producer: Yu Zheng

Cast:

Chen Xiao as Yang Guo
    Michelle Chen as Xiao Long Nu
    Zhang Xue Ying as Guo Xiang
    Last edited by aiYRong; 12-08-14 at 11:41 PM.

They're not going to film this until mid year 2013 and you're already starting a thread for this, what's there to discuss beside who is gonna be actor and actress for which characters.

Also you just joined feb 2013, this is your first thread first post.
    So after this show is done with, you're probably never on this forum site again huh?
    Why are there so many that join to just talk about one of their favorite show and than after it's done, we never seen them on again?

I think this is most likely a 2014 release... 1st or 2nd quarter of course in 2014...

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    I think this is most likely a 2014 release... 1st or 2nd quarter of course in 2014...

yup it would probably takes a bunch of months to film in mid 2013 and than probably air in feb of 2014 just like what they did with swordsman 2013 airing in feb 2013.

unless it's no effort into going out to look for natural scenery and all they doing is making caves out of cgi. Mongolian tent hut out of cgi. than it probably be fast to film and air by the end of 2013.
    bunch of cgi unit at the final battle for the province. cgi castle wall.

Okay, I edited this
    Last edited by PrinceKrillo; 03-12-13 at 05:52 AM.
    http://kibescorporation.blogspot.com/
    "The Universe is Zero-Sum ... Opposing Forces Maintaining an Intricate and Eternal Balance."
    张影焰 Shadowblaze

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceKrillo View Post
    Not even Yu Zheng can make this overrated, crap novel interesting.

Sure he can, the cgi will entertain many kids, the love stories will entertain many teens and young adult who knows nothing of great literature and only focus on entertainment.
    Little kids would be hyped up all day trying to do those special cgi move like the super tornado thing than yang guo do.
    The cute actor actress will again make this series entertaining to those who fail to read the original novel.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSourSalt View Post
    They're not going to film this until mid year 2013 and you're already starting a thread for this, what's there to discuss beside who is gonna be actor and actress for which characters.

Also you just joined feb 2013, this is your first thread first post.
    So after this show is done with, you're probably never on this forum site again huh?
    Why are there so many that join to just talk about one of their favorite show and than after it's done, we never seen them on again?
    I think people can make a thread for specific series whether it be early or not, the point is for information to be posted as news rolls along in the coming months. And yes, this series will be film this year but will obviously be release in 2014.

As for whether people will be sticking around or not, I think that is also up to them. As long as they are not spamming I don't see any problem. If anything, since they are new member, we should be welcoming them, not question their potential activity.

Am I right?

To member kayden, welcome to the board.
    Last edited by wuxiarocks; 02-24-13 at 04:10 AM.

Thank you State of Divinity. That was really nice of you to say

Not really because it happen so many ages before that I seen in other forum site so I feel I must say what I need to say to those who are just not that active and just join to post a few posts about their favorite and than never discuss anything else. I just feel it's unethical.

I don't want to welcome someone who is only going to stay for a few moment.

As for the cast of this ROTCH series goes, I'm glad the main character is LPZ from swordsman, he actually did and is doing quite well persuading the audience of how ethical he is toward his revenge and avenging in swordsman right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kayden View Post
    Thank you State of Divinity. That was really nice of you to say
    No problem.

Not really because it happen so many ages before that I seen in other forum site so I feel I must say what I need to say to those who are just not that active and just join to post a few posts about their favorite and than never discuss anything else. I just feel it's unethical.
    Yet it is perfectly "ethical" to be rude to others?

Right, except you don't know that.
    Last edited by wuxiarocks; 02-24-13 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by State of Divinity View Post
    No problem.

Yet it is perfectly "ethical" to be rude to others? Well done.

Right, except you don't know that.

But I am only trying to be nice by telling them first rather than not.
    I don't know that, but I seen it happen so many before that I feel I have to say about it.

But I am only trying to be nice by telling them first rather than not.
    I don't know that, but I seen it happen so many before that I feel I have to say about it.
    I understand, but suspecting that any new member may potentially be a come-and-go member is not being too nice. If anything that may turn them away. Trust me, I know what you're talking about...

I think it's a virtue for people to learn when to say something and when to keep their mouths shut. Are we not allowed to be silent readers? You've only joined for two months. How do we know you won't disappear after a few months? It's the freaking internet...who the heck cares?
    Also, you might want to check out this link: http://thesaurus.com/browse/ethical?s=t

And, to keep this post on topic:

Are these roles confirmed? I really cannot see CX as Yang Guo, but I guess he's Yu MaMa's new favorite boy now. I'm kind of disappointed with Zhao LiYing's role. I want to see her get paired up with CX again (considering the likelihood of them being together for Yun Zhong Ge is nearly zero), but she doesn't fit the image of XLN. Ahhh...so conflicted.

Just look at the debate forum for example and you will know how much I'm into this forum.
    I joined here for 2 months but already I'm posting more than you that joined since april 2003.

It's awesome to have someone that is not at high level to play high character role. I say lets watch his Chen Xiao kick some fun into the role of Yang Gor.

Quote Originally Posted by happyswallow View Post
    Are these roles confirmed? I really cannot see CX as Yang Guo, but I guess he's Yu MaMa's new favorite boy now. I'm kind of disappointed with Zhao LiYing's role. I want to see her get paired up with CX again (considering the likelihood of them being together for Yun Zhong Ge is nearly zero), but she doesn't fit the image of XLN. Ahhh...so conflicted.
    I think CX is pretty much confirmed. And I agree that he doesn't seem to fit Yang Guo, if anything, he seems a bit small. He would probably look like a kid standing next to a giant condor. Not to mention that heavy blade he would be carrying.

I don't mind his acting though, as I thought he did fine playing LPZ.

Quote Originally Posted by State of Divinity View Post
    I think CX is pretty much confirmed. And I agree that he doesn't seem to fit Yang Guo, if anything, he seems a bit small. He would probably look like a kid standing next to a giant condor. Not to mention that heavy blade he would be carrying.

I don't mind his acting though, as I thought he did fine playing LPZ.

There's a few month to beef him up, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult, with all them giant watermelon they are farming these days.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSourSalt

SweetSourSalt, you are perfectly welcome to have your say, but please, afford the same respect to others. Even a junior member deserves the same rights - we all started out as junior members.

It is illogical and unfair to use the activity of other forums to predict the individual posting habits in this forum. I'm sure statistical inferencing isn't used in that fashion.

As long as any poster abides by forum rules and general nettiquette, I can't see how a poster can be unethical based on the number of posts they contribute. I'd rather a few meaningful posts that genuinely contribute to a forum, than tens of thousands of empty fluff. Less is more . So far, kayden has provided information on an upcoming Jin Yong adaptation - I'd consider that pretty important to a forum that essentially started out as a Wuxia forum involved in Jin Yong discussion and translation.

As to the subject of being too early for posting, I personally followed - rather religiously like others - the pre-production of ROCH 2006. That thread turned out to be one of the longest surviving threads in this forum.

So kayden, welcome again. I for one am always interested in any adaptation of the condor trilogy .

It will be interesting to see who is chosen as XLN. Can't believe Zhang Ting is HR. Haven't seen her in ages. I'm a bit apprehensive of YZ. Hope he doesn't make YG run off with LMC .

I think it's a virtue for people to learn when to say something and when to keep their mouths shut. Are we not allowed to be silent readers? You've only joined for two months. How do we know you won't disappear after a few months? It's the freaking internet...who the heck cares?
    Also, you might want to check out this link: http://thesaurus.com/browse/ethical?s=t
    LOL

From what I've read Chen Xiao is almost defiantly going to be YG and im pretty sure Zhang Xue Ying is going to be in it since she has been in a bunch of other YZ stuff recently. The list above is just what I saw on baidu its probably not for sure. I totally agree with you about Zhao Li Ying... I love her and CX. Hopefully she will get a better role, I actually wouldn't mind seeing her as XLN if that means they get to pair up again.

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post
    SweetSourSalt, you are perfectly welcome to have your say, but please, afford the same respect to others. Even a junior member deserves the same rights - we all started out as junior members.

It is illogical and unfair to use the activity of other forums to predict the individual posting habits in this forum. I'm sure statistical inferencing isn't used in that fashion.

As long as any poster abides by forum rules and general nettiquette, I can't see how a poster can be unethical based on the number of posts they contribute. I'd rather a few meaningful posts that genuinely contribute to a forum, than tens of thousands of empty fluff. Less is more . So far, kayden has provided information on an upcoming Jin Yong adaptation - I'd consider that pretty important to a forum that essentially started out as a Wuxia forum involved in Jin Yong discussion and translation.

As to the subject of being too early for posting, I personally followed - rather religiously like others - the pre-production of ROCH 2006. That thread turned out to be one of the longest surviving threads in this forum.

So kayden, welcome again. I for one am always interested in any adaptation of the condor trilogy .

It will be interesting to see who is chosen as XLN. Can't believe Zhang Ting is HR. Haven't seen her in ages. I'm a bit apprehensive of YZ. Hope he doesn't make YG run off with LMC .

Actually the ROTCH 2014 version was already being discussed in the swordsman 2013 thread. It just that no one have made the thread for it yet because it was too early.

Of course I agree with you less is more if it's quality over quantity. like for example in the west, there is less but thing in the west is more stable. in the east there is more but things in the east is not that stable like the recent giant watermelon farming in the east.

So if some say Chen Xiao is not big enough to be Yang Gor, I say beef him up in a few month, not that difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post

Thank you.. And thank you to EVERYONE else who has defended me. I feel a lot more welcomed now