Kris Liu, the son of martial arts actor Gordon Liu surprised many when he filed a report with the Hong Kong Police, stating that his father has gone missing.

According to Popular Asians, on 6 March, 21-year-old Kris reported that he has been unable to locate his father, whose current whereabouts remain unknown and is still recuperating after suffering a stroke two years ago. Gordon's disappearance is currently investigated by the East Kowloon Police Precinct's Regional Missing Person Unit (RMPU).

He expressed, "I only want to know where my father is. I want to see him again! He did call me on the phone in December, but he was abruptly interrupted by another person on the other end to hang up."

Earlier, Kris made a statement saying that he believed his father was being manipulated to turn against his own family by an unnamed individual, after the actor refused to see his own children at the nursing home and accused his son and second wife, Sonia to only have interest in his money and not his welfare.

In September 2012, Gordon's elder sister from the US intervened and had him stay at a nursing home. He made his assistant of five years, Eva, his financial manager and oversaw his monthly expenditures, including HKD 5000 in Kris and Sonia's monthly living expenses.

However, a few months later, access to Gordon's money was changed from his personal assistant to an unknown actress. The "Kill Bill" actor also left the nursing home, worrying his son when he was unable to locate the 57-year-old.
Kris also revealed that he had tried to contact the said actress through his lawyer but did not receive any response, prompting him to finally alert the police yesterday.

Meanwhile, according to Gordon's assistant, Eva, she had lost contact with Gordon since December, stating that someone had intervened and prevented him from seeing her.

Eva expressed, "I have helped Gordon for five years and he trusts me a lot. I am very worried and hope to see him soon."

She also revealed that his physical therapy sessions has been paid, but the actor has been absent from the sessions.

Source