View Poll Results: Most tragic JY couple?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • YangKang & Mu NianCi (LOCH)

24 16.22%
  • XiaoFeng & Ah Zhu (DGSD)

87 58.78%
  • YangGuo & XiaoLongNu (ROCH)

14 9.46%
  • Zhang CuiShan & Yin SuSu (HSDS)

26 17.57%
  • YangXiao & Ji XiaoFu (HSDS)

6 4.05%
  • Lin PingZhi & Yue LingShan (SOD)

12 8.11%
  • DingDian & Ling XiangHua (Link City)

17 11.49%
  • Xia XueYi & WenYi (Crimson Sabre)

9 6.08%
  • Chen JiaLuo & Princess Fragrance (B&S)

3 2.03%
  • Hu YiDao & his wife (Flying Fox)

7 4.73%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Most tragic JY couple

Default Poll: Most tragic JY couple

I think polls are fun. Which JY couple do you think is the most tragic? Which love story makes you cry every time?

You can choose more than one. Please comment too!
    My personal page: http://www.whileranting.com.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

definately the one in SOD.

I mean...... when ur boyfriend BECOMES girly by cutting off his lil brother......dont' u think that is the ULTIMATE tragedy??

at least it was definately tragic for the girl since the guy was cold and mean to her towards the end while she kept on loving him no matter what he had become.

I think it would be Yang Kang/Mu Nien Ci, Zhang CuiSan/Yin Susu, and Lin PinZhi/Yue Ling Shan. They don't make me necessarily cry, but I think they are the most tragic. I don't know the story of DGSD, Linked Cites, Book and Sword, or Flying Fox though. YK and MNC were pretty much at most times torn apart due to the father issues that YK had. I don't really feel sorry for YK, but for MNC. And of course Zhang CuiSan and Yin Susu sucicided because a bunch of greedy losers were after the Dragon Sabre and the issue considering the 3rd brother of Wudang. And then YLS never gets her love returned because her bf, who isn't really a guy anymore, is blinded with hatred
    A chart of the JY character network
    http://novelasia.com/uploads/post/53458.jpg

I suppose we can't vote multiple times? Yang Kang and Mu Nianci, and Xia Xueyi and Wen Yi would be my votes. Very sad, keep wishing that their relationships ended on a better note.
    玉木宏

blog

I forgot to cast my vote. I voted Xiaofeng/Ah Zhu and Dingdian/Ling Xianghua.

Xiaofeng/Ah Zhu's story is what I call tragedy due to personality. If Ah Zhu is not so selfless and considerate, she would not think of such a solution. If Xiaofeng's not as strong-minded, he might just leave the Mainland with Ah Zhu. He might even let go of Ah Zhu's father for her sake if she had told him, but she knows he will never be happy without taking revenge. Ah Zhu really died for Xiaofeng, not for her father... And then it turns out, her father's not even the true culprit!!

Too tired, I'll talk about DingDian/Ling Xianghua later.
    Check out my creations and read the legendary Judge Expression's Courtroom Service.

You can vote for more than one, junny, if that's what you mean.

Thanks, expression. I just cast my votes. And I added one for Xiao Feng & A-zhu. That one really made me So heartbreaking.
    玉木宏

blog

Have to go with Linked City... I remeber I was crying when I read that novel..
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

what's tragic about YG and XLN? Coz she's been raped and he has one arm?

Personally, for me the most tragic relationship is Xiao Feng and Ah Zhi (relationship? or the lack of it... ). Yep, she's evil, but yep, she touched me more than A Zhu.
    back w/ a vengeance ^_^

what's tragic about YG and XLN?
    Up till the point Yangguo found XLN. I heard JY originally meant to let XLN die and YG to commit suicide, but changed his mind for the fans. But if one overlook the happy ending, the relationship has lots of tragic elements: like how the world didn't accept their relationship, how XLN tried to leave Yangguo but couldn't forget him, how they were both poisoned and the "only" way to get the antidote is to kill a righteous heroic couple (GJ HR). I think everything points towards a tragedy, and the ending kinda spoils the artistic aspect of the story.

I didn't vote for them though.

I think Wong Chong Yang and Lin Chao Ying are more tragic than YG and XLN in ROCH... imagine, with their kungfu together they can ruled the wulin world!!!!! : too bad they had little chance to be together..
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

I voted for A Zhu and Xiao Feng. So tragic when he was digging with his hand to bury her.

What's the story between Ding Dian and Ling Xiang Hua?
    Beauty is not in the face;
    beauty is a light in the heart.

-It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

Yeah, I agree, there is nothing tragic about YG and XLN's romance. Sure JY might have meant for it to be a tragedy, but it certainly did not turn out that way did it?
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Originally posted by Moinllieon
    Yeah, I agree, there is nothing tragic about YG and XLN's romance. Sure JY might have meant for it to be a tragedy, but it certainly did not turn out that way did it?
    Yeah.. I agree with you Moin.. not tragic at all between YG and XLN. They went through ups and downs...but oh wel... after that, they are happily ever after.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

So no votes for Yangguo/XLN and our fine Chen jialuo/PF ?

i pick xiao feng and ah zhu. but yang kang and mu nianci was tragic as well (well the death scene is what got me). so touching. xiao long nu and yang guo is not even tragic. she got raped. he has one arm left and waited 16 years for her (what patience and loyalty) but they had a happy ending.

DingDian & Ling XiangHua relationship was absolutely horrific. I'd imagine that if that story had made it into one of the six major JY novels, it would dominate the poll.

Originally posted by Meh
    DingDian & Ling XiangHua relationship was absolutely horrific. I'd imagine that if that story had made it into one of the six major JY novels, it would dominate the poll.
    I agree totally! Leung Seung Wah is quite underrated when it comes to tragic heroines. Btw, I never really understood the love story between her and Ding Deen. It was more out of stupidity of the 2 that ended up tragically. Ding Deen could've just told her dad that he would give him the Ling Sing Kuet and/or Sun Jiu Ging instead of purposely letting others throw him in prison and forever seperating the 2.
    No longer walking amongst the living...

Originally posted by expression
    Up till the point Yangguo found XLN. I heard JY originally meant to let XLN die and YG to commit suicide, but changed his mind for the fans. But if one overlook the happy ending, the relationship has lots of tragic elements: like how the world didn't accept their relationship, how XLN tried to leave Yangguo but couldn't forget him, how they were both poisoned and the "only" way to get the antidote is to kill a righteous heroic couple (GJ HR). I think everything points towards a tragedy, and the ending kinda spoils the artistic aspect of the story.

I didn't vote for them though.
    I would actually enjoy that ending more.
    The happy ending is good and all, but a tragic ending is more memorable and lets you kno that they really really love each other.
    Another thing is that if YG dies then there wont be HSDS.

Originally posted by bobo
    Another thing is that if YG dies then there wont be HSDS.
    There would still be, I think. It just wouldn't be the same one that you've gotten used to.
    玉木宏

blog