Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Couple 《金玉良缘》 - Wallace Huo, Tang Yan, Huang Ming

So cute! I'm just going to go ahead and treat this as Xu Chang Qing and Zi Xuan's 4th reincarnation where they finally get a happy ending since in my head Zi Xuan finally died(in CP3) gets reincarnated and Chang Qing finally got being a Taoist out of his system.

Omg ! I've been waiting for this forever ! Does anyone know when it will air?

the series is airing now! I believe 19 episodes are already out - anyone watching? i started recently and i actually really like it! it's a bit too exaggerated at times, but i just love HJX/TY together hehe

I'm watching it right now! It seems like there's not a lot of people watching it due to the BBJQ hype and the nonesensical gong suo lian cheng. This did not leave me disappointed, screen play written by tong hua, reunion of wallace and tang yan and lots of kissing scenes XD I love the light heartedness of it and it makes sense! Something that's hard to come by in dramas nowadays, especially in YuZheng productions >_>

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    the series is airing now! I believe 19 episodes are already out - anyone watching? i started recently and i actually really like it! it's a bit too exaggerated at times, but i just love HJX/TY together hehe

I am watching it as well. And I am actually following it more than BBJQ but that's probably due to the many different version which gives me a headache to find the right one and getting into the drama. So I got to say I much more enjoy Perfect Couple and Wallace Huo and Tang Yan are just too cute together. Although it tends to exaggerate at times, I think it's fluffy feel is really nice to watch, I really enjoy it. And it is nice to get from Tong Hua such lightheartiness since I am currentlyy reading other novels of hers and they are way too heartbreaking....

Oh the screenplay is by Tong Hua? I had no idea! No wonder it actually makes sense and is good then haha.

I like how the relationship develops those two are so cute! Although if you look at the extended previews it does look like there will be some good old tong hua angst thrown in there later on the series, so we should probably brace ourselves

So who thinks jyb is going way overboard with the way he is treating yql after he knew the truth. I get he is hurt that she lied him. But I think instead of throwing this big tantrum he should have just confronted her. He's being such a jerk right now.

Hi

Am currently watching this. Does anyone know how many episodes per week and when are they broadcasting them? ? Truely enjoy seeing wallace in something funny for once. Also love their chemistry!

Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    Hi

Am currently watching this. Does anyone know how many episodes per week and when are they broadcasting them? ? Truely enjoy seeing wallace in something funny for once. Also love their chemistry!
    I think it's 3 eps weekdays and 2 eps for weekend days, make it 19 eps each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuchen View Post
    So who thinks jyb is going way overboard with the way he is treating yql after he knew the truth. I get he is hurt that she lied him. But I think instead of throwing this big tantrum he should have just confronted her. He's being such a jerk right now.
    yeah i think that one episode Yuan Bao went a bit overboard, but he totally redeems himself afterward haha. i feel like the characters always act on extremes, which is something that bothered me a bit at the beginning but i got over it. the series is really addicting though!

Thanks thuchen!

Does anyone know the total nuber of episodes? And is anyone curious about Tang Yan character real identity? Theres has to be more right?

Hit reply button accidently before I finish.

What I meant to say is that there has to be more background on Yu QiLin. I think her background is quite mysterious!

Quote Originally Posted by yannlc View Post
    Hit reply button accidently before I finish.

What I meant to say is that there has to be more background on Yu QiLin. I think her background is quite mysterious!
    I think so, too, she is an orphan and has a birthmark. I bet she's from some noble or royal family as well, so that in the end no one can be against them being together.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    yeah i think that one episode Yuan Bao went a bit overboard, but he totally redeems himself afterward haha. i feel like the characters always act on extremes, which is something that bothered me a bit at the beginning but i got over it. the series is really addicting though!
    He did redeem himself and yes I think the series is quite addicting as well although it is silly sometimes.

Wink

I've been wanting to watch this for a while, but I guess I'll have to wait for it to be eng subbed at first i was slightly annoyed at Tang Yan's bangs but I guess I grew used to it, it kind of suits her since she has sharp features and it makes her look pretty cute

Soooo I started watching this over the weekend and I'm now on episode 30... it's quite addicting lol. & I think Wallace and Tang Yan are doing a great job! And I suppose being super cute and adorable together helps haha. & I'm just gonna say this but this is sooo much better than BBJQ... I don't know why there are so many versions of that series and in the 10 episodes I watched didn't do it for me.
    I'm almoosttt at the end and I'm just hoping this series will have a good/satisfying ending. I don't need any of Tong Hua's usual novel endings cus they're either too bittersweet for my taste or the girl chooses the wrong guy *cough*Secrets Hidden by Time*cough*

Quite an entertaining series, although in the middle were dragging and somehow i don't understand why the main girl couldn't fight back the villain and just staying in capture, if i'm not mistake her martial art were better than the villain. The male lead is kind of exagerated though, well the plot itself is kind of exagerated through the middle.

Wallace Huo is good. I'm at episode 19 and Xi Er is found dead and Qi Ling is suspected as murderer by Yuan Bao's biao mei. Qi Ling is leaving because she knew her cover would be revealed and Yuan Bao's eyes are already watery at the thought of her wanting to leave Jin Mansion and leave him. It's so subtle, Wallace. I like how attached he's become to Qi Ling's fake Xiao Xuan.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by yue_yue View Post
    I've been wanting to watch this for a while, but I guess I'll have to wait for it to be eng subbed at first i was slightly annoyed at Tang Yan's bangs but I guess I grew used to it, it kind of suits her since she has sharp features and it makes her look pretty cute
    Her hairstyle and the costume is pretty common to the time period the drama is set in.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.