Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Perfect Couple 《金玉良缘》 - Wallace Huo, Tang Yan, Huang Ming

Episode 21 - Qi Ling gets stabbed while protecting Yuan Bao. Man, I don't know how Tang Yan can lay still with Wallace sobbing on her hand and saying all that stuff
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Out of curiosity, did this show receive good ratings? Actually in general, is there a site to see how well the various tv shows did?

Watching episode 14, at the swordplay scene, it was daylight and when the husband appeared, it was nightfall and the flowers still falling off the air. I know this is a comedy drama and nothing ought to be taken seriously but there is a limit to stupidity right... So what da F-U-C-K mr director and/or/cum scrip writer!!!!!! :-)

I actually quite dislike this series even though I like the leads.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

i love this series. I love both Wallace and Tiffany.
    I hope to watch more of their collaborations.
    Hopefully soon.

I'm just watching this drama again for the main leads. I stopped somewhere last year or so because Jin Yuan Bao had amnesia or something and forgot Qi Ling? I don't know what episode I left off.

But anyway, there's tons of continuity goofs and plot holes. I don't understand how the bad guy didn't know or even forgot about Yu Qi Ling's real identity not being Jiang Xiao Xuan, but then Yuan Bao was acting all crazy trying to divorce her in order to protect her and send her off. I mean the whole divorce thing, he didn't even have to do that. The evil cousin was planning to cause a wedge between the Jin and Jiangs, but it seem like Yuan Bao was already doing him a favor by wanting to divorce his wife. Then when they get together again after sending her off in the morning, in the afternoon they are already smitten and carelessly calling each other by their real names outdoors where they can be spied on. It was a foolish move. Like the villains didn't even have to do much work, the two couples are already making the bad guy's work easy. It's a messy thing here. It's like they're reacting to a problem that hasn't happen causing the bad guy to know and cause the problem after and etc. That's kind of silly I think.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

It seems like the writers forgot the initial plan for Yu Qi Ling's journey in looking for Jin Yuan Bao, the perfect time for her to bring Yuan Bao to his biological mom would be when her identity is revealed and the quartet leave Jin Mansion together. But for the time being, all she and Xiao Xuan talks about is how they pity how the guys left the comforts of home to be with them. Um, Qi Ling, where's your focus?

I like the chemistry between Wallace and Tang Yan. Hope they can cooperate again in the future.

Hi everyone I really like this series , and this time , Wallace❤ is a funny person !
    I also like the chemistry between them they are/he is so cute!!
    I don't find the series messy or silly at all ...
    Wallace should do more comedies
    ♡(๑• . •๑) ♡