Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Lu Xiaofeng Book 6: The Phoenix Dances in the Nine Heavens (凤舞九天 Fengwu Jiutian)

Thanks! I like honest monk character.

Default Chapter 12 - Part 1

Ycb, I don't really like this character, sometimes he was annoying ... up to this point, it is still unclear whether he was a good guy or a bad guy.

Chapter 12 Monks magic trick
    (Translated by Foxs)

Lu Xiaofeng was dumbstruck. Sha Mans hands felt icy-cold.

They immediately realized that that was the only chance for them to escape from this place.

A lost opportunity, never to come again.

Honest Monk sighed again and said, Two little chicks, one bald donkey [derogatory term for Buddhist monk], if all of us die in here, then

He suddenly closed his mouth. Lu Xiaofeng sprang up. Although Sha Man did not move, her heart was pounding; it was pounding really fast.

They heard the sound of footsteps outside the door, like the footsteps of five or six people.

The footsteps were coming toward this room. Soon they could see light penetrating the cracks on the door; the light was getting brighter and brighter.

Lu Xiaofeng flashed toward the chest, lifting the lid, he said in the lowest possible voice, Hide inside.

Sha Man fled into the chest, and then he himself entered in before gently putting the lid down.

Just then, the door opened.

He heard the sound of the opening door, he also heard footsteps coming in; altogether there were five people.

The first to speak was a woman. Her voice was harsh, Who told you to bring this chest here?

Lu Xiaofengs heart jumped. He could hear clearly that this voice belonged to Xiao Yu.

Xiao Yu herself was not infuriating, but what she said was really infuriating.

It was Miss Man.

Naturally the man who replied was one of the two men who brought the chest in a moment ago.

Miss Man? Xiao Yu laughed coldly, Are you obeying the Ninth Young Masters order? Or Miss Mans?

Nobody dared to respond.

Do you know that Miss Man does not belong to Ninth Young Master anymore? Xiao Yus voice was even harsher.

Lu Xiaofengs heart sank even deeper.

He still did not understand, obviously no one investigated this matter, how did this little girl[1] find out?

This girl has just been through mortal danger and escaped alive, why did she come to meddle in this kind of business?

Lu Xiaofeng really wished he could sew this girls mouth shut.

Take it out.

Xiao Yu cried out loudly again, Quickly take this chest out!

Where?

From wherever you took it out, take it back to that place.

As soon as she said that, Lu Xiaofeng immediately realized he was wrong.

Such a lovely little mouth, how could he sew it shut? He ought to give this little mouth a little kiss. Even an extra kiss or two was fine, she deserved it.

The chest was brought down from the ship, and in four more hours, the ship was going to set sail again. If the chest was sent back to the ship, then they would also leave with the ship.

Then after five days, the two chicks can both go home.

Lu Xiaofeng was so happy that he nearly could not refrain from shouting, Long live Xiao Yu!

Only now did he realize that Xiao Yu was doing them a favor. This crafty little rascal must have known early on that they were hiding inside the chest.

His heart was brimming with joy and gratitude; he believed Sha Man must be equally grateful.

He could not help wanting to hold her hand in his.

Although it was very dark inside the chest, he did not care, because even if he touched the wrong place, it did not matter.

And he indeed touched the wrong place. A terribly wrong place; an annoying mistake, a mistake that made him wanted to die.

He touched a bald head.

The person hiding inside the chest with him was not Sha Man, it was Honest Monk!

Lu Xiaofeng really wanted to cry out. Too bad that as soon as his hand touched the bald head, Honest Monks hand already sealed three of his acupoints; the three major acupoints.

Not only he was unable to shout, he could not even move his finger.

What about Sha Man? Where was Sha Man?

The chest has been lifted up. Xiao Yu did not stop urging, Quick, quick, quick!

Lu Xiaofeng was so anxious he felt he was going crazy.

Seeing the chest was being carried away, Sha Man must be going crazy too, but like him, she could only watch helplessly.

Thinking about it, Lu Xiaofengs heart broke to pieces.

Sha Mans heart must be broken to pieces too.

But what good is a broken heart? Even if he crash his head and die, even if he crush his body to pieces, it was just as useless.

He finally understood the real feeling of the four-word have no way out. The feeling was simply unbearable.

Nobody knew what kind of drug these two men who carried the chest took, once they lifted the chest, they walked away very fast.

Unexpectedly Honest Monk held Lu Xiaofengs hand in his, and he lightly patted him, as if Lu Xiaofeng was a little child and Honest Monk was comforting him, telling him to listen nicely.

But Lu Xiaofeng only wanted to listen to one thing: he wanted to hear this monks bald head cracking open, just like an egg shell being cracked open.

Too bad that not only the two men carrying the chest were walking very fast, they were walking very steady; as if they had been learning how to carry chest since they were in their mothers womb.

Honest monk sighed softly, as if he was very comfortable, and very pleased.

Thins monk is indeed fated to be my black star; as soon as I saw him, I knew that sooner or later I would meet some danger.

In term of cursing people, Lu Xiaofeng could not be considered an expert. Of all kinds of cussing words and swearing of seven southern, six northern, thirteen provinces in all, he only knew a little bit; added together, perhaps he only knew about six or seven hundred words.

He had already used up all these six, seven hundred cussing words in his heart, its just too maddening that he was unable to curse out loud.

-- What about Sha Man?
    -- Watching helplessly as she and her little rooster were being separated by other people, how did she feel?
    -- Was she going to die?
    -- Perhaps dying was better instead, because if she didnt, how would she pass the time alone?
    -- Perhaps she would find a way to sneak into the ship; her ability was actually a lot better than what people think.
    -- If she could not get on board the ship, would she climb onto other peoples bed?

Lu Xiaofengs heart felt like it was deep-fried in oil, the more he thought, the more painful it was, the more he thought, the more he felt the pain was unbearable.

Originally he was not this kind of narrow-minded person, but meeting with Sha Man has changed him.

When a man found his true love, why is it that he always changed that now he take everythng too hard? Now he became narrow-minded?

The two men carrying the chest suddenly opened their mouth in curses.

Curse this chest! We didnt even have the chance to enjoy a good meal.

Damn it, its just like meeting the big headed ghost in person.

We might as well find a secluded place and throw it into the ocean, lest it creates more trouble for us.

It was only natural that these kind of veteran sailors, who had been through the wind and the waves for a long time, were not people of good moral character; there was a good chance that they would actually do that kind of thing.

But Lu Xiaofeng did not care at all, on the contrary, there was a little part of him that wished that they would really do it.

Who would have thought that these men changed their mind?

But at least we have to look at the chest to see what the hell is inside.

On second thought, Lu Xiaofeng felt that this idea was not too bad either. Too bad Xiao Yu already put padlock on the chest.

Can you open this lock?

I cant.

Do you dare to smash the lock open?

Why not?

If Ninth Young Master asked, whos responsible?

You.

F*ck your mother.

The other man half-laughing half-cursing said, I always knew you are a b@stard.

You are more or less the same.

[1] Little girl, orig. yatou girl or servant girl, may be derogatory or term of endearment.

Another update - thanks

Now I am wary of honest monk...[can't remember why I like him - maybe from the various adaptations)

edit:
    didn't know whether to or to :

His heart was brimming with joy and gratitude; he believed Sha Man must be equally grateful.

He could not help wanting to hold her hand in his.

Although it was very dark inside the chest, he did not care, because even if he touched the wrong place, it did not matter.

And he indeed touched the wrong place. A terribly wrong place; an annoying mistake, a mistake that made him wanted to die.

He touched a bald head.
    Last edited by ycb5959; 08-28-13 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks foxs

big thanks foxs... can't wait for more

Default Chapter 12 - Part 2

Ycb, I know ... Anh, Hari, you are welcome.

Therefore, we might as well bring this chest back nicely, dump it in the bottom hold, and then the whole world will be at peace.

Thud! the two men unceremoniously dumped the chest on the floor; from the sound of it, underneath was a wooden floor.

The two men heaved a deep sigh together. This place was obviously the bottom hold of Gong Jius ship.

Their task accomplished, finally the whole world will be at peace.

Honest Monk also let out a sigh softly, as if saying, In three, five days, the little rooster and the bald donkey will be home safe and sound.

And so his world will also be at peace.

But what about Lu Xiaofeng?

It seemed like Lu Xiaofeng did not even have any breath left. Putting his hand on his nostrils, Honest Monk indeed felt no breath.

Honest Monk was shocked. Whats going on? he asked.

No response, no breath. Can a person really die of anger?

You must not die, Honest Monk said, Monk does not wish to be stuffed inside the chest with a dead man.

Still no response, still no breath. Yet Honest Monk suddenly burst in laughter, If you want to deceive me, so that Ill unseal your acupoints, then you are dead wrong.

His laughed with even more glee, Good people dont live long, bad people last for a thousand years. I know you are not dead yet.

At last Lu Xiaofeng let out a breath. The chest was stuffy to begin with, holding his breath made it even more unpleasant. He did not want to really die of anger.

Honest Monks laughter was even more cheerful, Although I have no wish to fight you inside this chest, talking to myself is boring. As long as you promise to be nice, Ill unseal your mute acupoint.

Lu Xiaofeng was very nice.

If someone had his three vital acupoints sealed, even if he did not want to be nice, he could not.

Indeed Honest Monk was a man who kept his words. Immediately he unsealed Lu Xiaofengs mute acupoint.

You, bald donkey, why didnt you drop dead immediately?

It was actually the first thing Lu Xiaofeng wanted to say, but he decided not to.

Sometimes he was also a profound man, he also had deep thoughts, he did not want Honest Monk to seal his mute acupoint at all. Even his voice did not show the least bit of anger.

Actually, you did not have to do that, he said indifferently.

Did not have to do what? Honest Monk asked.

Did not have to seal my acupoints, Lu Xiaofeng said.

But Monk was afraid you might get angry, Honest Monk said.

Why would I be angry? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Honest Monk said, Little hen suddenly turned into a bald donkey, inevitably little rooster would be angry.

Lu Xiaofeng also laughed. You are wrong, he said.

And I was wrong because ? Honest Monk said.

Long ago the little rooster is not a little rooster anymore, Lu Xiaofeng said.

What is it then? Honest Monk asked.

Old rooster, Lu Xiaofeng replied.

So whats the difference between little rooster and old rooster? Honest Monk asked.

There are a lot of differences, Lu Xiaofeng said, The biggest one is, old rooster has seen no one knows how many hens, big and small, but he has only one bald donkey as a friend.

He spoke very sincerely, Whats more, she is originally from here, so theres no harm in her staying here. You, the bald donkey, on the other hand, if you stay, you may become dead bald donkey. I simply cannot watch a friend turns into dead bald donkey.

Honest Monk grabbed Lu Xiaofengs hand again, apparently he was moved. Indeed you are a good friend.

You shoul have known early on, Lu Xiaofeng said.

Still, knowing now cannot be considered too late, Honest Monk said.

If you unseal my acupoints now, it cant be considered too late, Lu Xiaofeng said.

Honest Monk immediately agreed, Indeed it is not not late.

Lu Xiaofeng smiled. He waited for him to make his move.

But Honest Monk continued slowly, Although it is not too late at all, but unfortunatey it is still a bit too early.

Still too early? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Still too early, Honest Monk replied.

What are you waiting for? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Honest Monk said, At least until the ship sets sail.

Lu Xiaofeng shut his mouth tight; he was very afraid he could not stop himself from raining curses on Honest Monk, because he knew that no matter how he cursed, he could not curse this bald donkey to death.

He could only keep cool, and waited.

If you were Lu Xiaofeng, and you were locked inside the chest with this monk, would you find it bearable or unbearable?

Lu Xiaofeng suddenly said, I was wondering, would you do me a favor?

Speak up, Honest Monk said.

Could you seal one other acupoint of mine? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Is your qi blocked and you feel ill? Honest Monk asked.

No, Lu Xiaofeng replied.

But you really want me to seal another acupoint? Honest Monk asked.

I do, Lu Xiaofeng replied.

Which acupoint? Honest Monk asked.

Sleep acupoint, Lu Xiaofeng replied.

At this kind of moment, what on earth could be more pleasant than a good sleep?

Honest Monk sighed. Apparently your luck is not bad at all, he said.

Lu Xiaofeng almost could not refrain from shouting, You still say my luck is not bad?

Honest Monk nodded. At least you still have a friend who could seal your acupoint, he said, Monk does not have any.

Lu Xiaofeng stared blankly at him. Listening to that kind of words, he really did not know whether he should cry three times, or he ought to laugh three times.

He neither did cry nor laugh. Because he had fallen asleep.

Darkness.

The dream in his sleep was a complete darkness. When he awoke, it was still darkness. The darkness in his sleep was a nightmare, the darkness after he awoke was still a nightmare.

-- What happened to Sha Man?

In his dream he seemed to see Sha Man on the run constantly, but he did not know where she was running to? He did not know either what was she running from?

He wanted to run after her, yet the distance between them kept growing, until whats left of her was a hazy shadow.

When he woke up, he could not even see her shadow.

He seemed to have a floating feeling; obviously this ship has set sail and they were now on the ocean.

Surprisingly, he felt that he could move his limbs.

But he did not move. He was thinking about how to pay Honest Monk back.

In the end this bald donkey did keep his words; as soon as they were out to sea, he unsealed Lu Xiaofengs acupoints. But if it were not for this bald donkey, how could a pair of lovey-dopey little chicks get separated?

Thinking about the nightmare just now, thinking about Sha Mans plight right now, Lu Xiaofeng really wished he could put a big hole on that bald head.

But even if he made seventy, eighty big holes, what good would that bring?

Lu Xiaofeng sighed inwardly. No matter what, that bald donkey was his old friend, not only that, he could not be considered a bad person anyway.

Although Lu Xiaofeng had to suffer a little bit of pain, he must not violate the big principle.

The ship sailed very smoothly; apparently it was a day with moderate wind, beautiful sun.

Lu Xiaofeng quietly stretched out his hand; he was thinking to seal Honest Monks acupoint to have him suffer a little bit of pain.

But as soon as his hand was stretched out, Lu Xiaofeng instantly felt something was not right.

This chest suddenly smelled very fragrant, it was inundated with the aroma that he was very familiar with.

It was definitely not the smell of Honest Monk. No matter what, no matter which monk, his body odor could not possibly be like this.

Even a Buddhist nun would not smell like this.

When he reached out, he caught a hand. A smooth, soft and slender jade-like hand.

It cant possibly be Honest Monks hand.

Lu Xiaofengs heart was thumping like crazy; he suddenly heard a voice in the darkness, Finally you are awake.

It was a gentle and beautiful voice, brimming with joy.

Thanks for the update!

God bless you.

LXF doesn't need to practice because he's the Jade Emperor in human disguise, hiding from the terror of monkey.
    Last edited by InsightSoul; 09-01-13 at 05:52 AM.

The close was a pleasant surprise!

Thanks for the update.

Default Chapter 12 - Part 3

Szfong, Ycb, you are welcome. Insight, that was an interesting insight. But seriously, I also thought that some things are just too bizarre. It's Gu Long after all, not only that, it's Lu Xiaofeng ...

Lu Xiaofengs voice was trembling due to excessive excitement; he almost could not stop his body from trembling as well. Is it you? Is it really you?

Its really me.

Lu Xiaofeng could not believe it. He did not dare to believe it. It was as plain as day that Honest Monk was inside the chest; how could he suddenly become Sha Man?

But this voice, it was really Sha Mans voice.

She took his hand away from her hand, she wanted him to stroke her face, her breasts. Her body also shivered.

Such a shiver of ecstasy; it was also a feeling he was familiar with. He did not care about anything else anymore, with all his strength he embraced her tightly.

Even if it was only a dream, it was a sweet dream. He really wished he would never wake up from this dream.

He hugged her very tight.

This time, he would never let her slip away from his bosom.

She was also hugging him very tight. She was crying, and laughing, and kissing him. She kissed his entire face. Her lips were warm and soft.

This is not a dream. This is real. She was in tears. This is really not a dream, this is as real as it could be.

Yet this sort of thing was even stranger than the most absurd dream.

How did you get here?

I dont know?

Where is Honest Monk?

I dont know.

She really did not know. I was hiding under the bed, I saw them lifting the chest and taking it out. I was so anxious that I passed out.

And then what happened?

When I woke up, I am already back inside this chest. This really feels like a dream.

But its not a dream!

Absolutely not.

This was indeed not a dream. She bit his lips. It hurt. A kind of sweet pain.

Could it be another miracle performed by Xiao Yu? Could she have that great of a power?

Although they could not explain all these questions, it did not matter anymore. The only thing that mattered was that they were now together again.

They were embracing each other tightly, as if they were determined to embrace each other for the rest of their lives.

Right this moment, suddenly they heard a thump! from the outside. It looked like someone was kicking the chest.

The chest shook.

Lu Xiaofeng did not move. Sha Man did not move either. They still embraced each other tightly. But he could feel that her lips were turning icy-cold.

And then they heard another thump! This time the chest shook even more violently.

Who was kicking the chest?

Sha Man licked her cold and dry lips. Its not Gong Jiu, she said quietly.

Oh? Lu Xiaofeng said.

Sha Man said, He cant possibly kick the chest. He cant possibly do such a senseless thing.

Lu Xiaofeng laughed coldly.

Suddenly he felt a bit of anger in his heart, a bit sour.

-- Why is it that when she mentioned this man, the tone of her voice was respectful?

He suddenly straightened himself up, and forced the chest open.

Who would have thought that the lock outside the chest has been removed? As soon as he straightened his waist up, he burst out of the chest.

The dark hold was littered with messy piles of junks and several wooden chests.

Surprisingly, there was no one outside their chest, but someone was hanging from the horizontal beam above, just like a dead fish hanging on the fishhook. Right now he was still swaying from the hook. Right now he was swinging, trying to kick the chest.

Honest Monk! Lu Xiaofeng cried out. He almost could not believe his eyes.

Sha Man suddenly entered the chest, while Honest Monk, who was in the chest, suddenly was hanging outside.

Whats going on?

Honest Monks mouth was full of bitter water. When Lu Xiaofeng took out the rags stuffed in his mouth, he threw up.

Only the Heaven knows whats going on. His astonishment and confusion did not look to be faked. I was fully awake; for some reason, I suddenly felt very sleepy and fell asleep.

And when you were awake, you were already hanging like this? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Honest Monk sighed. Fortunately you are still in the chest; otherwise, I dont know how long I would have to hang like that? he said.

And now you still dont know? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Honest Monk was startled. Immediate he put out his most friendly smile as he said, I know.

He smiled until the muscle on his face felt numb. I know you will definitely help me down.

I am not in a hurry, Lu Xiaofeng said.

But I am a little anxious, Honest Monk said.

So hanging like that does not feel comfortable? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Honest Monk desperately shook his head.

He was really anxious; cold sweats were flowing like crazy.

Unexpectedly Lu Xiaofeng sat down. He sat on a wooden plank, looking up at him, and leisurely asked, Is up there nicer and cooler than down here?

Honest Monk shook his head until it felt numb; he could not help shouting loudly, Its very nice and cool; it is simply extremely nice and cool.

Then why are you sweating? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Because I am mad, Honest Monk replied, I am mad at myself, why did I make friends with such a good friend.

Lu Xiaofeng laughed. A big laugh.

Seeing Honest Monk was angry, his own anger dissipated by one half. He was prepared to take the monk down first and deal with him later.

Who would have thought that right this moment, they heard a cough echoing outside the hold. It looked like someone was about to enter the hold.

Lu Xiaofeng immediately got into the chest, gently lifted the lid, and slowly lowered it down.

Before the lid was even fully closed, he saw the door to the hold was pushed open, two people walked in.

The one in front looked like one of the men who brought the chest in a moment ago.

Lu Xiaofeng was secretly praying, he hoped this time they were not going to take the chest away.

Inside the chest was total darkness, not the least bit of noise was heard from the outside.

Why did they come here?

Suddenly seeing a monk hanging from the beam, how come there was no reaction at all?

Lu Xiaofeng grabbed Sha Mans hand. Her hand was icy-cold.

His hand was not nice and warm either. He had already had regret; he should have had Honest Monk down just now.

Only now did he finally understand, when one is always thinking of how to fix others, oftentimes the one who get fixed would be himself.

After waiting for half a day, there was still nothing stirring outside. He grew more anxious; he almost could not restrain himself from opening the lid a crack, just to see whats going on out there?

Just then, suddenly someone was knocking on the chest. Knock, knock, knock, the knocking was very light. Obviously it was not a kick with a foot. Naturally it couldnt be Honest Monk, whose hands and feet were bound.

This kind of knocking sounded more like a very polite guest waiting outside the door.

Too bad the host did not welcome the guest at all.

The host actually wanted to open the door, but the hostess was adamant on holding his hand back.

Since the host did not open the door, the guest did not have any choice but to open it himself. He only opened it a crack.

A very little crack.

Lu Xiaofeng wanted to look outside from the crack, but there was a whiff of steam blowing from the outside. A sweet-smelling and rich steam; it smelled so good that those who smell it will have their mouths water. Even people who had never had beef soup before would be absolutely certain that the aroma was that of the beef soup.

Thanks for another one!!

Edit:
    re-reading it, I find it incredulous:
    "She really did not know. I was hiding under the bed, I saw them lifting the chest and taking it out. I was so anxious that I passed out.

Understandably, to paraphrase Sha Man (with a twist):
    Sha Man licked her cold and dry lips. I have no choice - its Gu Long novel, she said quietly.
    Last edited by ycb5959; 09-02-13 at 09:54 PM.

Thanks Foxs!

Thanks foxs

Default Chapter 13 - Part 1

Ycb, LOL, good one! Reminded me of Pannonian; wonder if he/she is still around. Owl, Anh, you are welcome.

Chapter 13 The wind and waves of the Sea of Vinegar
    (Translated by Foxs)

Lu Xiaofeng has had beef soup.

He has always liked eating beef soup, but now he wanted to vomit. Because his stomach contracted, and his heart was sinking.

Could it be that everything was a game played by the Beef Soup? Like the kind of game a cat would play after it catches the mouse?

Finally the steam gradually scattered.

Lu Xiaofeng found a pair of eyes outside, looking in at them from the crack on the chest. The eyes were shining with some kind of mischievous smile.

Unexpectedly someone was singing outside, Knock, knock, knock, please open the door. Whos there? I am the old rooster. What do you want? I am here to deliver beef soup, so that when the little chicks drink it, they will be strong, not afraid of wind, not afraid of waves. [Translators note: in Chinese, the words soup, strong, and waves rhyme.]

Lu Xiaofeng was stunned again. The singing voice did not belong to Beef Soup at all. Even when Lu Xiaofeng sang his nursery rhyme, his singing voice would be a bit better than this. Perhaps in the whole wide world, there was nobody who could sing worse than this man.

Honest Monk!

Lu Xiaofeng quickly pushed the lid open. Someone was squatting outside, holding a bowl of beef soup with both hands. It was indeed Honest Monk.

Just now he was obviously bound and hung from the beam. How come now he was down there?

Honest Monk winked. He said, Monk is honest, Bodhisattva bless and protect Monk!

This kind of matter was indeed a bit mysterious, it really did not look like something within humans power to do.

Lu Xiaofeng also winked, I wonder if Bodhisattva also kills cow?

Honest Monk instantly shook his head. My Buddha abstains from killing life, how could Bodhisattva kill a cow?

So Bodhisattva also cant possibly give Monk some beef soup? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Of course not, Honest Monk replied.

In that case, Lu Xiaofeng said, Where did this beef soup come from?

Honest Monk suddenly chuckled. Why dont you guess? he said.

Lu Xiaofeng did not want to guess.

It was not the first time that he had seen the color and flavor of this bowl of beef soup, but he would rather see one big bowl of dog poo; he did not wish to see this sweet-smelling and rich beef soup.

Because he knew that only one person could cook this kind of beef soup.

-- Only Beef Soup can cook this kind of beef soup.

Honest Monk suddenly said, This bowl of beef soup is from an old friend of yours, who asked the Monk to deliver it to you.

Oh? Lu Xiaofeng said.

Honest Monk continued, She said that these past two days the two of you must have toiled excessively, and that you must need something nourishing. He seemed to blush a little, This is not Monks words, Monk actually did not want to say it, but that friend of yours insisted that Monk pass it on to you.

Where is she? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Honest Monk said, She says shell be coming soon to see you, she says to tell you not to worry.

With a straight face Lu Xiaofeng said, I also have some things Id like you to pass on to her.

Honest Monk said, Monk is all ears.

Lu Xiaofeng said, Tell her that Id rather be with a b1tch [female dog] eating poo than seeing her, let alone drinking her beef soup.

Suddenly from behind a stack of crates at the corner of the room someone sighed and said, Such a nice man, why would he want to be with a b1tch eating poo?

It was not Beef Soups voice either. The voice was very tender and lovely, it sounded like a very young girls voice.

Just as she finished speaking, sure enough, a very young girl really jumped out from behind the crates.

Lu Xiaofeng was immediately relieved. Xiao Yu! he cried out.

Giggling, Xiao Yu looked at him, she blinked her big eyes several times, and said, Can you not be with a b1tch? Can you be with a [male] dog instead?

I cant, Lu Xiaofeng replied.

Why? Xiao Yu asked.

Because I want to be with you. Lu Xiaofeng replied.

Xiao Yu blushed.

Honest Monk suddenly said, Why must you prevent him from being with a b1tch?

Because I was afraid Miss Man would drink vinegar, Xiao Yu replied. [Reminder, vinegar means jealousy.]

Lu Xiaofeng snatched the bowl of beef soup from Honest Monks hand and said, You want to drink vinegar, I am going to drink beef soup.

The beef soup was extremely tasty.

Lu Xiaofeng sighed and said, Turns out Beef Soup is not the only one in the world who can cook this kind of beef soup.

Who else can? Xiao Yu asked.

You, Lu Xiaofeng said.

I can only eat, Xiao Yu said.

You did not make this? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Not only I can eat, Xiao Yu replied, I can also steal. I stole this from the kitchen.

There is someone in the kitchen who can make this kind of beef soup? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Only one person, Xiao Yu replied.

Who? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Beef Soup, Xiao Yu replied.

Lu Xiaofeng shut his mouth up.

Xiao Yu rolled her eyes and then said, Actually, you ought to know, this time naturally she also get on board the ship.

Why must she come? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Because I secretly hid a skiff, Xiao Yu replied, Therefore, she must knew that you are escaping on this ship; otherwise, how come they could not find you? She sighed, and then continued, It was because they could not find you that these past two days Ninth Young Master and Princess temper was really annoying. Fortunately they would never dream who did all these things.

So who did all these things? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Xiao Yu pointed her forefinger toward her own nose.

It was you? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

If not me, who else? Xiao Yu said.

The one who sent Sha Man here was you? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Of course it was me, Xiao Yu said.

The one who hang Honest Monk was also you? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

The one who let him down was also me, Xiao Yu said.

Lu Xiaofeng stared at her in disbelieve, as if she had just sprouted two horns on her head.

Xiao Yu said, You dont believe I can do all those things?

Honestly, Lu Xiaofeng did not believe the least bit.

Xiao Yu chuckled and said, If even you do not believe, Ninth Young Master and Princess naturally do not believe even more.

Lu Xiaofeng said, Therefore, they did not suspect it to be you.

Not even in their dream, Xiao Yu said.

Lu Xiaofeng sighed. He felt that the saying you cant judge a person by appearance was really true.

Right this moment, there was some strange gurgling noise somewhere in the hold. Everybody was startled, and then they found out that that somewhere was actually Honest Monks tummy.

Xiao Yu laughed. She looked at his tummy and giggling incessantly.

With a red face Honest Monk said, Whats so funny? Monk is also human, when the tummy is hungry, it can cry out.

Xiao Yu said sweetly, But Monks tummys crying sounds especially pleasant to hear.

But Monk does not like to hear it the least bit, Honest Monk said.

So what does Monk like? Xiao Yu asked.

Monk only likes to watch, Honest Monk replied.

Watch what? Xiao Yu asked.

Honest Monk said, Watching mantou [steamed bun], salted vegetabled, dried radish As long as it can be eaten, Monk loves to watch.

Is beef soup not nice to watch? Xiao Yu asked.

Monk does not eat non-vegetarian food, Honest Monk replied.

In that case, Xiao Yu said, Monk can only have hungry tummy, can only listen to your tummy crying out. And then she turned to Sha Man, Miss Man does not eat beef soup too?

Thanks for another update. Already Chapter 13! How many chapters altogether, if I may ask?

Thanks foxs

I am on Vacation in Vietnam again

Despite the presence of so many experts there is not much fighting is there? All lovey dovey ...

Default Chapter 13 - Part 2

Ycb, 'course you may. 22. Anh, welcome back then. I remember you said you were going in September. LuDongBin, did you forget that this is Gu Long? I haven't read a lot of Gu Long, but from what I know, I do not recall any fight worth reading.

I dont, Sha Man replied.

Miss Man is not hungry? Xiao Yu asked.

Not hungry, Sha Man replied, Even if I am, I wont eat.

Xiao Yu laughed again, Turns out Miss Man has eaten vinegar. Turns out eating vinegar can also make you full.

Honest Monk suddenly grabbed the beef soup and said, She does not eat, Ill eat.

Since when did Monk start eating non-vegetarian food? Xiao Yu asked.

When I am hungry like crazy, Honest Monk replied.

Mouthful by mouthful he ate. And when he was tired eating, he sighed and said, Wine and meat already entered the intestines, Buddha sat in the heart. Monk ate a bit of beef soup, actually it doesnt matter.

Lu Xiaofeng could not help laughing. Indeed it doesnt matter, he said.

Honest Monk suddenly sprang up and loudly said, It does.

Whats the matter? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Honest Monk said, It frighteningly matters, Monk before he even finished, he fell face up on his back, with white foams appearing on the corners of his mouth.

Immediately Lu Xiaofeng also felt that his head was a bit dizzy. With faltering voice he said, Theres drug in the bowl of soup.

Xiao Yus countenance changed, Who put the drug? she asked.

I was just about to ask you, Lu Xiaofeng said.

He wanted to stand up and pounce on her, but unfortunately his limbs had turned numb and soft.

Xiao Yu kept shaking her head, I didnt do it, it wasnt me she said.

Looking at Lu Xiaofengs fiendish expression, she was so scared that she wanted to run away. Too bad Sha Man had already blocked her way out.

If it wasnt you, then who? she coldly said.

Xiao Yu did not know.

But there was someone outside the door answering, It wasnt she, it was me.

On the earth, there was only one person who could cook this kind of beef soup. Naturally there was also only one person who could put drug in the soup. It was Beef Soup herself.

The beef soup Beef Soup produced was very sweet-smelling and nice-looking. She herself was also very sweet-smelling, and very nice-looking. Especially today.

It looked like she made special effort to dress-up today. She wore bright-colored and well-fitting clothes. The rouge on her face was neither thick nor tasteless. As it turned out, her makeup matched very well with her personality.

It was only today that Lu Xiaofeng found out that not only she knew how to dress, she was also very adept at putting makeup on her face!

Although Lu Xiaofeng did not drink the soup too much, right now his head was dizzy, his eyes shone with lewdness, as if he was drunk with wine. I know you cant possibly treat me like this, he suddenly yelled.

Oh? Beef Soup said.

Lu Xiaofeng said, You are dressing up especially for me to see, Im sure you wont do that to me.

With a grim expression Beef Soup said coldly, Of course I wont do that to you. I just want you to be with a b1tch eating poo.

Turned out she had been here for quite some time, perhaps she even came here with Xiao Yu. But looking at Xiao Yu, it was obvious that that was not the case.

Xiao Yu appeared to be scared to death; practically, she looked like she was about to faint any time. She was thinking of sneaking out.

Beef Soup simply ignored her.

The ship was in the middle of the ocean. Those on the ship, where could they run to?

Xiao Yu seemed to also understand this logic. Not only she did not slip out, she slammed the cabin door instead.

Beef Soup quickly turned around, glowered at her, and said sternly, What do you think you are doing?

I am not doing anything, Xiao Yu replied, I just want you to accompany the Monk drinking the soup!

There was still half a bowl of beef soup.

Xiao Yu said, This beef soup is very good, it would be a pity if you dont finish it.

Beef Soups countenance changed. Even if the rouge on her face was wiped off a little bit, other people would still be unable to see. Unfortunately the makeup on her face was neither too thick nor too thin. It was just enough for other people to see that her countenance had changed.

Sha Mans countenance did not change. Her face has always been pale, but her as-sharp-as-blade eyes were fixed on Beef Soup.

Although Xiao Yu was smiling, her smile also concealed a blade in it.

They understood Beef Soup very well. On the earth, very few people understood Beef Soup like they did. This fact, naturally Beef Soup herself also understood very well.

She looked at Xiao Yu. Do you dare? she asked.

Xiao Yu said, Why dont I? She smiled before continuing, I can see clearly that you are scared; because you originally thought that we are afraid of you. But we are not afraid; therefore, you are scared.

What she said sounded complicated, but the logic behind it was actually very simple.

-- You are not afraid of me, I am scared of you.

Interpersonal relationship is oftentimes like that.

Sha Man slowly took out a very thin steel wire from the lining of the lapel of her gown, and she played with it in her hands.

Steel wire was thin, but very tough and durable. The metal flickered under the light.

Her hands were slender but powerful. Very soon the steel wire in Sha Mans hand would turn into a silhouette of dancing swordswoman, the sharp end was the sword.

Her finger plucked lightly, the sword style changed indeterminately.

Xiao Yu sweetly said, I cant imagine Miss Mans swordsmanship is this good.

Sha Man nonchalantly said, The things that are unimaginable in this world are indeed too many.

Beef Soup no longer said anything. Immediately she walked over and drank the rest of the half-bowl of beef soup.

The amount that she drank was not less than Honest Monk, but she did not show the least bit of reaction. Obviously she had taken the antidote.

Xiao Yu laughed and said, The beef soup is seasoned with the Monks spittle, I wonder if it tastes better?

Beef Soup shut her mouth.

Xiao Yu said, Actually, you should be happy. No matter what, Monks spittle has always been hard to find.

Beef Soup coldly said, I am very happy, I am happy as hell.

Xiao Yu laughed and said, Its good that you are happy. I was afraid you might be unhappy.

And now, are you going to let me go? Beef Soup asked.

No, Sha Man said.

What else do you want me to do? Beef Soup asked.

Strip, Sha Man said.

Strip? Beef Soup said, What do you mean strip?

Strip all your clothes, Sha Man said, Anything that can be stripped must be stripped.

Beef Soups countenance changed again; she started at her hatefully. Sha Man remained emotionless. Her hands were still playing with the steel wire. In her slender hands, the tough and durable steel wire was as pliable as a strip of cotton yarn.

Beef Soup turned her head toward Lu Xiaofeng.

Lu Xiaofeng was laughing; his laughter looked a bit like an idiot!

Other than laughing, he seemed to have nothing better to do. Although he did not pass out, his response was very slow.

Sha Man coldly said, You dont need to look at him, its not that he had never seen you naked.

She was still jealous. When a woman is jealous, usually she cannot speak reasons.

Beef Soup began to strip.

Xiao Yu laughed and said, She strips very fast.

Because she is used to doing it, Sha Man said.

Xiao Yu sighed deliberately; she said, I just wondered why she has never caught cold.

Beef Soup did not seem to hear. When she was dressed, she was a good-looking woman, after she stripped, she looked even better.

Her legs were very straight, exceptionally sturdy. Her skin was smooth and tight. When she put her legs together, not even a finger would be able to penetrate them!

No doubt she was the kind of women who can make men lose their minds. To this fact, she was also very confident of herself.

Xiao Yu sighed again. Excellent body, she said, If I were a man, I would have been fainted by now.

Too bad you are not a man, Sha Man said.

Xiao Yu laughed and said, Fortunately I am not. But neither are you!

Beef Soup suddenly said, But both of you are not women either.

We are not? Xiao Yu asked.

Thanks - one for the weekend!

Edit: strange - I thought Beef Soup kung fu was out of this world - why was she scared of? There were only xiao yu and sha man left...unless sha man can easily kill her...
    Last edited by ycb5959; 09-07-13 at 11:36 AM.

Default Chapter 13 - Part 3

Ycb, if my memory serves me right (pardon me for being old ...), Beef Soup only learned one skill. The Little Old Man told Lu Xiaofeng that she was basically a lazy girl. My guess is that other people were afraid of her because of either )or both) Gong Jiu and the little old man, or that guy who died under her hands was no good. Anyway, this is just my guess, I might be wrong.

Here's the end of Chapter 13.

Beef Soup said, If you really want to be a woman, you still have a lot to learn.

Can you teach us? Xiao Yu asked.

Beef Soup stared at her. Her eyes suddenly shone with strange expression, her eyes were brimming with some kind of unspeakable desire.

For some unknown reason, Xiao Yus face suddenly blushed.

Beef Soup softly said, Why dont you strip too? Let me teach you.

Xiao Yu felt her mouth dry; she could not even speak.

Beef Soup walked toward her slowly, her hips swayed in some exotic, almost evil, cadence.

Suddenly there was a flash of cold light, coming straight toward her breasts. The steel wire was stretched straight, just like a sword, but was sharper than a sword.

Beef Soup leaped up and made a back flip in the air; her most secret place happened to flash right in front of Xiao Yus face.

Her legs were straight, but an even more straight and strong steel wire suddenly turned into a whip, sweeping horizontally, coiling toward her legs. She pulled her legs in, suddenly she landed behind Lu Xiaofeng, her palm pressed on his Yuzhen [jade pillow] acupoint.

You move, he die.

Sha Man did not move.

Xiao Yu did not move either. She stared at her naked body as if she was bewitched.

Beef Soup laughed. Squinting, she looked at her and said with a laugh, Xiao Yu [little jade], little darling, I like you, I always like you very much. Do you remember that when you were little, I used to carry you to bed?

Xiao Yus face was even redder, but she involuntarily nodded.

Beef Soup said, If you kill Sha Man for me now, I will like you even more.

Xiao Yu hesitated. She looked at her eyes. Her eyes were filled with evil, erotic charm.

Suddenly Xiao Yu threw herself at Sha Man, lightning fast she made her move; she snatched the steel wire from Sha Mans hand.

Evidently Sha Man did not anticipate this move at all; she did not guard against her, even more, she did not imagine Xiao Yu would be able to move this fast.

The steel wire immediately changed hands. With a flash of cold light it suddenly pierced toward Beef Soups throat.

This move was even more unexpected, and was even faster. But Beef Soup was not taken by surprise at all. Pulling herself back, she hid behind Lu Xiaofeng!

You really want him dead?

Xiao Yu did not dare to move.

Beef Soup slowly stood up, her laughter was even more joyful. Now, can I have you do something for me? she said.

What is it? Xiao Yu asked.

Strip, Beef Soup said. Her eyes shone. Both of you, strip all your clothes, she said, Anything that can be stripped must be stripped.

Xiao Yu turned her head toward Sha Man. Sha Mans face was still pale.

Ill count to ten, Beef Soup said, If you still have not stripped, there will be a dead person in here.

She started to count already. One, two, three

Xiao Yu already began to strip. Sha Man had no choice but to comply. Both knew that she dared to do what she dared to say.

She was counting fast, their movement could not be not fast.

Beef Souo giggled. Turns out you also are used to stripping.

After saying that, she continued counting, Four, five, six

Suddenly Lu Xiaofeng reached back, with his fingers he pinched her wrist, and flung her over his shoulder. Just like a dead fish she fell heavily on the floor.

He should not be able to do it so easily, but she was inevitably a bit too complacent.

One should not be too complacent.

Xiao Yu pounced on top of her. Using her knee she pinned her waist down, and then with a laugh she asked Lu Xiaofeng, Why did you wait until now to make your move?

Lu Xiaofeng chuckled and said, I was going to wait until she counts to ten.

Sha Man pursed her lips; she glowered at Lu Xiaofeng, but her pale face was blushing a little.

Perhaps Beef Soup was dizzy from the fall, it was half a day later that she finally opened her mouth. She laughed aloud and said, Are you all going to rape me?

I am not interested, Xiao Yu said, I dont think he feels the need either.

In that case, Beef Soup said, Youd better let me go now; otherwise, you wont be able to escape either.

Oh? Xiao Yu said.

Beef Soup said, If he didnt see me for a while, Jiu Ge would look for me everywhere. On this ship, where do you think you can escape to?

Xiao Yu looked at Sha Man. Both of them closed their mouths. They knew she was telling the truth.

Beef Soup laughed again. With a tender voice she said, Xiao Yu, little darling, quickly take your leg off, it tickles.

Xiao Yu could not see Sha Mans reaction, she looked at Lu Xiaofeng instead.

Lu Xiaofeng suddenly said, Is there any lifeboat on this ship?

There are two, Xiao Yu said.

Are they guarded? Lu Xiaofeng asked.

Xiao Yu said, We can deal with the guards, but even if we manage to grab one, it will be useless.

-- Because none of them could deal with Ninth Young Master.

She did not say it out loud, she did not need to.

To get the small boat down to the sea, row it far away so that the big ship could not find it, it would need at least two hours.

Gong Jiu could not possibly give them two hours.

Lu Xiaofeng muttered irresolutely, Right now the people upstairs do not know Xiao Yu has rebelled; if she wants to seize the boat, presumably it wont be difficult.

Xiao Yu said, But

Lu Xiaofeng cut her off; he suddenly asked, Around this time, where usually is Gong Jiu?

In his cabin, Xiao Yu replied.

Other than him, Lu Xiaofeng continued, Are there martial art experts on this ship?

Xiao Yu shook her head and said, He always come and go alone.

Lu Xiaofeng said, His cabin must be the main cabin on this ship.

Sha Man suddenly rushed forward, You you are not thinking of looking for him, are you?

Lu Xiaofeng laughed and said, Actually, I did not want to go, but now I have no choice but go.

Sha Man was even more anxious. Why? she asked.

Because you have something you have no choice but to sell to him, Lu Xiaofeng said, And he does not seem to have any choice but to buy.

What is it? Sha Man asked.

A big bowl of sweet-smelling and rich beef soup, Lu Xiaofeng replied.

Sha Mans eyes shone. What do you think the price will be? she asked.

My price is not high at all, Lu Xiaofeng replied. He did not let Sha Man ask further, First, put Beef Soup in the chest. As soon as I leave, you go seize the life boats. Both of them.

Sha Man looked at him. Her eyes were brimming with concern. Perhaps Gong Jiu does not want this bowl of beef soup, perhaps he only wants your life.

Lu Xiaofeng laughed. No matter doing what business, we always have to take some risk! he said.

His laughter was not joyous at all, As soon as you see Gong Jiu alone on the deck and dont see me

Well kill her right away? Sha Man asked.

Lu Xiaofeng nodded slowly. He suddenly felt very uncomfortable in his heart.

He did not wish to take Beef Soups life at all, he did not wish the situation would develop to that direction even more.

Unfortunately, he did not have any leeway in this matter at all.

Sha Man could not help grabbing his hand and said, You when do you think youll leave?

Lu Xiaofeng said, As soon as Monk is awake.

Sha Man forced a laugh and said, Naturally we must wait for him to wake up; we need a man to carry the chest!

Lu Xiaofeng also laughed, but his heart was jumbled.

He knew that it was not what she wanted to say; he could see clearly the fear and anxiety in her eyes.

But what else can she say right now?

Even though she knew that most likely this time they would part forever, she could only let him go.

Because Sha Man also realized that this time thet did not have any leeway in this matter at all.

Xiao Yu looked at them. She suddenly said, Right now Monk is not awake yet, the chest is still empty; are you going to let it stay empty?