Thread: London 6-15, Hangzhou 6-22, Chengdu 6-27

Default London 6-15, Hangzhou 6-22, Chengdu 6-27

If anyone will be in the area and want to meet up, let me know
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I won't be in any of those places at those times, but I'm curious: what work do you do that gives you the opportunity to travel so far so frequently? For me, the needs of my work and the expenses involved in international travel keep me rooted to Southern California, for the most part.

It's an interesting question. On one hand, I'm a travel newbie compared to most people on FlyerTalk. On the other hand, I hear from time to time from friends who think I travel a lot. I guess it's relative. I'd love to travel more though.

I'm just a typical office worker with about 20 vacation days each year, which is enough for 1 international trip and a few domestic trips.

Living in Indiana means 2 things: one, you get bored quickly so it makes you want to travel. Two, the cost of living is low, so you can save more for leisure such as travel.
    Last edited by PJ; 05-24-13 at 10:15 AM.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Living in Indiana means 2 things: one, you get bored quickly so it makes you want to travel. Two, the cost of living is low, so you can save more for leisure such as travel.
    I guess the grass in the other side is always greener. It's great that the cost of living is low. It means you can enjoy life much more than people who live in places like NY city or Toronto. At this time, I think it is a golden opportunity to a buy nice house at a bargain price in Indiana, much better than places like Toronto and NY city.