Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: A Martial Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by szfong View Post
    So the big big fight is going to happen soon... I wonder if Yixian and her two deciples, will find him just in the nick of time to save him and his maidens from certain deaths from the Honor Mansion & Virtuos Palace .

Xiao Shuai must now be pretty upset that his son and demuir maiden didn't return home. :-/
    You may be surprised who Xiao Youxue's next opponent is~ Maybe something not what you will be expecting xD~

Quote Originally Posted by Avidfan View Post
    You may be surprised who Xiao Youxue's next opponent is~ Maybe something not what you will be expecting xD~
    Yixian did mention to Xiao Shuai she was going to kill Youxue immediately upon identifying her, not for revenge, but to protect Yi Ping...

Chapter 28: Eternal Ice Palace vs. the Virtuous Palace!

Xiao Youxue had run out of the city in tears, attracting stunned reactions and pitiful sympathies from many.

Those inside the inn may not be able to hear their conversations but they could hear Yi Ping raising his voice. When Xiao Youxue had dashed out of the room, the crowd began to curse the man that had caused such a delicate maiden to be in tears!

When she had reached the outskirt of the city along a river bank, after making sure that there was no one following her, she could not hold back her grief any longer. She collapsed on the grass as she wept bitterly.

She did not know how long she had been crying in the dark.

“Youxue, don’t cry please…” It was Ding Yunzi. It took her awhile to find her in the darkness.

Xiao Youxue fell into her embrace as she wept bitterly, “Why must fate torment me just like that? Why must the person that I like, is also the person that hates me the most?”

Ding Yunzi said, “Youxue, don’t cry anymore. It is impossible for you to kill the Celestial Fairy for I have seen her on the same day that you have lured us to the Honor Manor.”

Xiao Youxue sobbed melancholy, “Sister Yun…you are still trying to comfort me. I have really killed her with my own hands…”

Ding Yunzi was in bewilderment as she asked, “If you have killed the Celestial Fairy, then who is the Celestial Fairy that Xiao Shuai and I have fought against?”

Xiao Youxue looked at Ding Yunzi in her eyes as she asked, “You have really seen the Celestial Fairy? What does she look like?”

Ding Yunzi said, “I will never forget her sight. She is like a heavenly fairy and looked extremely delicate and graceful. Even though her voice is very soft and gentle, I can hear her clearly. Her internal strength is also terrible to behold. With just her sleeve alone, she can deflect Xiao Shuai and my flying scabbards…”

Xiao Youxue gasped, “You have really fought against her? Did my fath…Xiao Shuai and you kill or defeat her in the end?”

She had made that conclusion because if the Celestial Fairy had won against Xiao Shuai and Ding Yunzi, then Ding Yunzi would not be here talking to her!

Ding Yunzi said, “We didn’t fight any further. So the fight is inconclusive.”

Xiao Youxue asked, “Xiao Shuai let her go, just like that?”

Ding Yunzi nodded as she said, “It seems that Xiao Shuai and the Celestial Fairy are old acquaintances so when she had left, we didn’t pursue them. Moreover, we have expended considerable amount of our martial power and need the time to recuperate first.”

She began to sigh heavily, “Now I know why Xiao Shuai wants Yi Ping dead.”

Xiao Youxue asked, “He wants Yi Ping dead? Why? He didn’t even know him!”

Ding Yunzi said coolly, “At first I didn’t know the reason. Now I do. It is because Xiao Shuai may have feelings for the Celestial Fairy and that is why we are ordered to kill all the male protégés of the Eternal Ice Palace. Now I have finally understood that he meant to kill only Yi Ping because he is the Celestial Fairy’s husband!”

Xiao Youxue was startled, “Shui Yixian is still alive? She is really not dead?”

She was stunned yet she was relieved at the same time.

She said, “If the Celestial Fairy is still alive, why didn’t Yi Ping know?”

Ding Yunzi said, “I do not know the exact reason. There are many questions to be asked too. The only way for us to know is to ask the Celestial Fairy herself. But you have to be wary. The Celestial Fairy is looking everywhere for you too…”

Xiao Youxue smiled weakly, “Good. I have tried to kill her. She has every reason to kill me. As long as Yi Ping does not bear a grudge against me, I am content…”

All of a sudden, there were dozens of sparks in front of them as dozens of brilliant needles flew in their direction!

Lie Qing had suddenly appeared in front of them as she deflected the secret projectiles with her dark sword as she cried out alarmingly, “Be careful! There are others here too!”

Lie Qing had arrived just after Ding Yunzi but chosen to remain hidden as she did not want to disturb the emotional moments. After some time, she had suddenly observed two other maidens in black velvet dress had quietly moved towards Xiao Youxue!

If Lie Qing had not seen them with her very own eyes, she could not believe that they could move so rapidly in the darkness like apparitions and it appeared that they were just treading onto the tip of the grass!

Xiao Youxue and Ding Yunzi were alarmed! It was because someone else had not only secretly sneaked within their alert zone without their knowing and had thrown the secret projectiles in such a quiet manner!

Ding Yunzi immediately drawn out her long sword and saw that there were two maidens in front of them!

Ding Yunzi and Xiao Youxue were startled as they took a step backward!

Indeed it was Shui Yujian and Shui Meijian. It was only after the grand congregation in the Honor Manor that they had heard that Yi Ping and the Holy Maiden of the Holy Hex Sect had barged to disrupt the gathering. They had missed Yi Ping only narrowly!

Because Yi Ping was now a fugitive wanted by the majority of the orthodox fraternity, Shui Yixian deducted that since the Honor Manor was planning a western expedition to attack the Holy Hex Sect, then Yi Ping may well be there too since he was associated with the Holy Maiden of the Holy Hex Sect.

A third maiden was standing delicately behind the two beautiful maidens. She was very beautiful as though she was a goddess. All three of them were very fair and were very white. In the darkness, in their dark velvet dresses, they had appeared to be supernatural beings.

Xiao Youxue was shocked. It was because the third maiden that was here was indeed the Celestial Fairy! She thought, “She is really alive. She has really come to kill me…”

Lie Qing was startled too. It was because she was very sure she had seen two maidens but there were now three?! These two maidens that she had seen were identical and it was obvious that they were twins. They had a long precious sword in their hands and the secret projectiles were thrown by them!

Shui Yujian and Shui Meijian were equally startled. They had quietly moved into striking range and were confident they could not miss but their attacks were intercepted by a beautiful maiden with red eyes.

Even Shui Yixian was looking at Lie Qing as she appraised her opponent. All of a sudden, Shui Yixian hurled three silvery needles towards Lie Qing!

Even though the three silvery needles were hurled at the same time, the three silvery needles were moving at different speeds and that was what made it extremely deadly!

The first silvery needle flew with startling speed as it burst with an extraordinary power through the air. Lie Qing’s eyes were exceptional sharp as she raised her black sword as she said, “Secret Projectiles are useless against me…”

But to her surprise, the first needle suddenly grew dim and disappeared! Lie Qing was startled as she raised her black sword just in time to parry off the second and third silvery needles one after the other!

The second needle was so powerful that she was forced to take two steps backward and the third needle sent her moving a further three steps backward!

Just when she had just recovered her footings, the first needle reappeared again and flew straight into her body and flew out in the opposite direction with a thunderous impact!

In that single moment, blood spilled out of her body and her dress was tainted red with her blood!

Lie Qing shrieked softly as she was hurled a further five to six steps backward before falling on the ground!

Xiao Youxue and Ding Yunzi immediately flew to her side as they cried out her name!

Ding Yunzi turned and stared sternly at Shui Yixian, “I didn’t know that the Eternal Ice Palace has to resort to such despicable means to kill us.”

Shui Meijian smiled sweetly, “We just want to teach you a lesson. I still remember we have an unfinished fight with you the last time!”

Ding Yunzi said, “Indeed, we have.”

Shui Yujian said coldly, “That old man isn’t here today to protect you. Do you think you can escape from our swords tonight?”

Lie Qing trembled as she got up slowly.

Xiao Youxue said, “Lie Qing, you are injured…”

Lie Qing steadied herself as she said to Shui Yixian, “Is this the best that you can do?”

Shui Yixian was startled. This young maiden had actually survived her Soul Seeking Needles? And she had those unusual red eyes…

Lie Qing said, “The same trick won’t work against me again. The needle that had struck me is actually a black needle. You have made use of the reflection of the other silver needles and the sudden burst of your martial power to deceive my eyes.”

Shui Yixian had noticed that the blood on her dress had also dried and she was not bleeding anymore. She sighed softly as she said, “The Golden Impervious Body Divine Skill. It seems that this fight is not going to be easy. You are so young and yet you have mastered such an extraordinary divine skill.”

Lie Qing said coldly, “Do you really think I am as young as you thought?”

All of a sudden, there was a fearsome aura around Lie Qing as she said, “You have dared to injure me. I am going to let you pay for the price!”

Shui Yujian gasped, “That aura is an impervious force?!”

Even Shui Meijian was shaken! That was because even though the Divine Emerald Skill was a type of invisible buffer force, it was extremely draining to use and hard to maintain its focus. This type of impervious force protects the body in its entirety against exterior blows.

Moreover this Lie Qing had mastered the Golden Impervious Body Divine Skill, so she had doubly the protection. An ordinary exponent would never have the chance against her! Needless to say, this type of skill required an extremely strong foundation in internal strength to even use it!

Even if Shui Yixian was startled but she did not shown it. It was because years of practicing the Emotionless Rhythm had made her emotionless.

She just said simply, “Is that the Divine Virtuous Force?”

Lie Qing nodded as she said, “That’s right but the original name of this skill is called the Invincible Divine Force.”

Xiao Youxue was still looking at Shui Yixian in startled surprise as she muttered, “She really is not dead? I didn’t kill her after all…”

Shui Yixian said gently to Xiao Youxue, “We have met again.”

Xiao Youxue regained her composure as she said, “Indeed…You have survived.”

Shui Yixian was expressionless as she said gently, “Yes, I have survived.”

Lie Qing said to herself, “I have heard of the Eternal Ice Palace even during my time. Their most formidable skills are the Divine Emerald Skill and the Icy Heavenly Tears. Even if the three of us join hands, the outcome will be uncertain.”

It was because she had suddenly discovered that she could detect no sign of life from this Celestial Fairy. This could only mean one thing, that her internal strength was extremely formidable!

And the fact that her needles had penetrated through her Golden Impervious Divine Skill means that she could also breech her Invincible Divine Skill too…

All of a sudden, she had lost confident in her Invincible Divine Force!

Ding Yunzi was calm as she analyzed, “Youxue, let’s us attack the Celestial Fairy at the same time. She is the most formidable opponent of the three. If we split our attention, we may not be able to win. On the other hand, if we join hands and attack her at the same time, she may not be able to guard against all our attacks. After all, she doesn’t have a weapon in her hands. So that is to our advantage. Avoid pitting your martial power against her as we wear her out. I have heard from Xiao Shuai that the Divine Emerald Skill may be a formidable skill but it is an extremely draining skill.”

Shui Yujian interrupted coldly, “You really think we are invisible?”

All of a sudden, Shui Meijian had attacked Ding Yunzi!

Ding Yunzi immediately slashed her sword towards Shui Meijian but was immediately repulsed by an invisible circular force as soon as she had attacked when Shui Meijian had raised her left fingers in front of her!

Ding Yunzi leapt back a few steps in surprise as she had never fought against the Divine Emerald Skill before. She took out the foldable sword from her belt to her left hand as she thought, “So the direction where her finger is pointing is where the buffer force of the Divine Emerald Skill is centralized. If I slash against the buffer force, I will weaken her martial power or if I attack her from where she is least expecting, I can avoid the Divine Emerald Skill entirely.”

So she began to slash from right to left, left to right, as she began her counterattacks, saying to Shui Meijian, “I will like to see how long can you last!”

As soon as her sister Shui Meijian had attacked, Shui Yujian had attacked Lie Qing!

Shui Yujian raised her left finger and her long sword in her hand as she displayed the eerie cold energy wave of the Frosty Icicle Swordplay. But as soon as she found a weak point to strike, she would always be deflected by an outer force similar to the Divine Emerald Skill!

Lie Qing had raised her martial power and display the Invincible Divine Force, merging the Invincible Divine Force into her swordplay as she counter-attacked against Shui Yujian, “You are courting your own death!”

From the initial impact, she could tell that her opponent mastery in the Divine Emerald Skill was not strong enough to withstand the full impact of her Invincible Divine Force. Therefore she had raised her martial power to her zenith.

All of a sudden, Lie Qing sensed that something was not right as she felt her Invincible Divine Force seemed to be faltering when she had struck against the Divine Emerald Force. She gasped. “You are able to neutralize my Invincible Divine Force?”

Shui Yujian replied softly, “This is the exchanging spirit of the Dual Inertness Intricacy, the divinity state of absorbing the essence of heavens and earth as my divinity state, the changes of heavens and earth as my changes, changing the opponent martial power to be used as my own. I am afraid that even before my martial power become exhausted, you would be fallen by my sword instead.”

Lie Qing broke into a cold sweat. She had never expected that this young maiden of eighteen would be able to hold against her! This fight was not as easy as it had appeared!

All of a sudden, Ding Yunzi had stepped next to her, startling her!

After Lie Qing took a glance at Ding Yunzi and looked at her opponent again, she was startled! It was because she could not tell which of the twin sisters that she was previously fighting as they moved and attacked at the same time!

Ding Yunzi said panicky, “Lie Qing, be very careful. This seems to be a sword formation!”

In terms of martial strength and techniques, Lie Qing and Ding Yunzi had the advantage. Somehow, to their utter surprises, the twin sisters did not show any sign of fear as they calmly dismantle their strokes one by one!

Lie Qing had displayed one after one another of her mesmerizing sword strokes but the twin sisters were simply unaffected! She thought, “It is impossible…”

Ding Yunzi had rained dozens of her best sword strokes against them. Even a super exponent would have to take a step or two backward but the twin sisters would always find a way to retaliate as though they could see through her feint!

Was that not bewildering?

What they did not know of course was that Shui Yujian and Shui Meijian had combined the Defense Harmony of the Tranquil Spirits with the ‘Linking Spirits’ progression of the Dual Inertness Intricacy they had just recently learnt. Even before Lie Qing and Ding Yunzi had changed their sword strokes, they had already sensed their intentions through the changes in their intricate energies!

Shui Yixian and Xiao Youxue had also exchanged blows almost immediately!

Shui Yixian raised her fingers as she attacked with her Jade Icy Fingers while Xiao Youxue was attacking furiously and rapidly with her Penetrating Hands Skill!

Both maidens were attacking so fast and furiously that their arms and hands could scarcely be seen! It appeared that their legs were not moving but that was the opposite. As soon as Xiao Youxue raised her foot, Shui Yixian had struck her thigh with her fingers! As soon as Shui Yixian prepared to kick her, she was restrained by another slight kick!

Even though Xiao Youxue’s Penetrating Hands were extremely formidable and fast, all her attacks were blocked by the Celestial Fairy and she could feel deadly painful numbness through her hands!

Shui Yixian had raised her Icy Heavenly Tears to the seventh level and was startled that Xiao Youxue would absorb the full impact of her Jade Icy Fingers. Eventually she raised her Icy Heavenly Tears to the eighth and the ninth level but still her opponent persisted!

Xiao Youxue had recited the Absolute Spirits Intricate Formula to fortitude her willpower and there was an outline of faint golden aura around her that only a highly skilled internal martial expert could see!

Shui Yixian muttered softly, “You know the Golden Impervious Body too?”

Xiao Youxue did not reply her. It was because she was focusing all her attention on her opponent! Any slight distraction would be fatal to her!

All of a sudden, Shui Yixian saw a flying sword that spin towards her with startling speed! It was hurled by Ding Yunzi when she saw an opening!

Shui Yixian immediately raised her fingers and swept the flying sword away!

All of a sudden, Lie Qing had flown to Xiao Youxue’s side as she shouted, “Attack now!”

Even before the twin sisters could stop Lie Qing, Ding Yunzi had intercepted them by throwing her scabbard and her foldable sword at each of them to buy Lie Qing the precious time!

It was because Lie Qing had quickly discovered the weakness of the Divine Emerald Skill! When the Divine Emerald Skill was activated, it was at its strongest and would wane!

Lie Qing displayed her Mesmerizing Swordplay and had used all her martial power as she leapt upon the Celestial Fairy with a powerful slash.

Lie Qing prayed, “Youxue, keep her engage! Don’t let her have the time to use her right hand for the Divine Emerald Skill…”

Xiao Youxue seemed to know Lie Qing’s stratagem as she used all her strength to prevent the Celestial Fairy from breaking free of her continuous attacks so that she did not have even a second to use the Divine Emerald Skill!

Lie Qing’s sword was the Perpetual Darkness, a sharp precious renowned sword that could cut through metal as though it was like mud! Moreover, her martial power was empowered by her Invincible Divine Force which instead of using it as an impregnable defensive force could also be turned into an unstoppable offensive force too!

Even when Shui Yixian had raised her left fingers to halt Lie Qing’s incoming attack, she could feel her Divine Emerald Skill offering minute resistance as Lie Qing’s sword slash viciously at her!

Both Shui Meijian and Yujian cried out panicky, “Mistress, watch out!!”

Ch28 End
    Previous Chapter
    Next Chapter
    Last edited by Avidfan; 11-07-14 at 09:42 PM.

Thanks for the exciting update... Will Youxue stop the other two from killing her? It would be depressing to see Yi Ping's wife really gets killed or gets killed so easily... Since the others have so many secret skills, the Celestial Fairy must have even more secret skills up her sleeve... most amazingly she can even be raised from the dead... also, since she has got a lot of time to prepare for the martial arts of the Virtuous Palace already from her previous encounter w/ Ding Yunzi...

Nonetheless, getting killed by Yi Ping's very own subordinates is such an irony...

Btw, Where is Zuo Tianyi & Nangong Le, who went immediately after the 3 women so as not have to pay the bill.. Were they cowardly hiding and watching the fight in which even Lie Qing was brave enough to come out and help...
    Last edited by szfong; 10-02-13 at 03:34 PM.

Does anyone gets killed in this duel?

Can't wait to later read and see chapter 29...

clash of the female titans. cannot sleep tonight.l

Just dropped by to see if chap 29 is up... Impatiently waiting....

Does anyone gets killed in this duel?

Can't wait to later read and see chapter 29...
    .................Yes!!~

It is either Youxue or Yixian, so most likely it is Youxue because she couldn't bear to make Yi Ping sad once again... Is Youxue going to sacrifice herself to prevent Yixian from getting killed?

In other words, is Lie Qing going to kill Youxue with her Perpetual Darkness Sword?

looks like Youxue will sacrifice herself to make amends for her earlier premeditated attempt to kill Yixian.

Yixian can't possibly die because Yi Ping will have to remain celibate for at lease 3 years

Lie Qing seems to be turning good... I hope the Heavenly Tempress, Celestial Fairy and Holy Maiden can survive and retire from the fraternity and live happily ever after with Yi Ping... The end. . Just kidding, I guess....

Szfong going to hates Chapter 29 xD

Chapter 29: The Celestial Fairy vs. the Heavenly Temptress

When Ding Yunzi had proposed that they joined hands to attack the Celestial Fairy, she had exchanged glances with Lie Qing and Xiao Youxue. Without exchanging a single word, they had understood that their main opponent was the Celestial Fairy.

Ding Yunzi and Lie Qing had underestimated the twin sisters and that took them off a considerable amount of time before they could time their attacks.

At the first opportunity, Ding Yunzi had thrown her flying sword towards the Celestial Fairy and Lie Qing had quickly seized the initiative to follow up an attack on the Celestial Fairy at the same time!

When Lie Qing had suddenly switched her target to the Celestial Fairy, Ding Yunzi was suddenly attacked furiously by Shui Meijian and Yujian in their bid to get past her!

When the twin sisters had joined hands, their attacks were extremely formidable! In less than five quick strokes, she was forced to step back!

Just when Shui Yujian was about to dash past her, she had suddenly hesitated and took three steps back! It was because Zuo Tianyi had suddenly appeared as he raised his long sword against her!

Nangong Le was right behind Zuo Tianyi as he smiled to the twin sisters, “Hello beauties, we have met again!”

At the same time, Lie Qing had executed her fatal attack upon the Celestial Fairy!

When Xiao Youxue sensed the startled expressions in the Celestial Fairy’s eyes, all of a sudden, she was guilty-stricken. It was because she remembered that she had “killed” her once and ever since, she had wished that she could somehow undo that awful deed. Because of that, she was unable to face Yi Ping with an open heart and suppressed her affections for him.

Before Lie Qing and Shui Yujian knew what had happened, Xiao Youxue was suddenly between them!

Xiao Youxue was slashed across by Lie Qing’s sword on her back while Shui Yixian had struck her multiple times with her fingers!

Lie Qing’s attack was so powerful that her slash cut through Xiao Youxue’s silver scale armor that she had worn inside her and even penetrate through her Golden Impervious Body; in that single instant, there was a large gush of blood that spilled from Xiao Youxue’s back!

Shui Yixian’s strikes were equally lethal! Even though the silver scale armor could protect against external blow, it was useless against internal energy as her Jade Icy Finger injured Xiao Youxue!

Xiao Youxue screamed aloud when she was struck at the same time by the two super exponents as she collapsed on the ground motionlessly!

Shui Yixian and Lie Qing were so stunned at the turn of event that they ceased their attacks at the same time immediately. Lie Qing was trembling and she dropped her sword; all her strength had been snapped away in that instant as her knees grew weak, causing her to collapse on the grass patch!

Xiao Youxue’s screams had caught the attention of everyone, who had all stop fighting and were looking in Shui Yixian and Lie Qing direction.

Shui Yixian was bewildered as she said to herself, “Why did she take this fatal attack from me? She has saved me…why?!”

Lie Qing was stunned as she thought, “I have killed her?! No, my target is the Celestial Fairy. She just suddenly comes between us…this is not the plan at all…Yi Ping will hates me forever now…”

Ding Yunzi was the first to react as she reached Xiao Youxue as she cried out to her, “Youxue, Youxue…” She was horrified to see that she was not breathing and the horrifying extend of her wounds as her blood covered the entire ground!

Lie Qing muttered, “It is no use. No one can survive the full impact of the Invincible Divine Force…”

Shui Yixian was expressionless as she said softly, “It is of no use. It is not just external injuries. I have fatally injured several of her vital points too. Even if we have a miraculous herb, in her state, she cannot even consume it…”

Ding Yunzi did not care. She took out a pouch and scattered its content of white powder on Xiao Youxue’s wounds but she did not even reacted at all. If a person was conscious, they would surely feel the painful sensational of this ‘External Wounds Drug’ but Xiao Youxue did not even have a slight reaction at all.

When Nangong Le had turned his head towards Shui Yixian, he was stunned that a maiden of her stunning beauty would actually exist in this world. He had thought that Ji Lingfeng and Xiao Youxue were already very beautiful. In that instant, he was totally mesmerized by her and forgot that he was in the middle of a fight.

If he knew that it was actually her that had caused him to be bedridden for two months, he would be in for a greater surprise.

All of a sudden, Shui Yixian said coolly. “I am going to take her away and give her an honorable burial in the Eternal Ice Palace. She is after all, the daughter of an old friend of mine. She shouldn’t be buried in this wayward place.”

Lie Qing picked up her black sword again as she said coldly, “No, you can’t. She is our friend.”

But the Celestial Fairy had already taken a step forward!

Lie Qing mustered all her martial power as she attacked the Celestial Fairy while saying to Ding Yunzi, “Sister Yun, help me!”

But Ding Yunzi was inconsolable. She did not seem to hear her and she was now weeping bitterly as she held a small bloodied doll that had tumbled to the ground…

It was because Xiao Youxue had already stopped breathing. As she wept, she recalled her bitter past and her childhood memories with little Youxue. She was older than her by seven years. She had virtually grown up with Xiao Youxue and she knew every happiness and sorrows that she had ever experienced for they were really very close sisters.

Because Xiao Youxue’s half-brothers were at least twenty years older than her, she was never close to them. There was once, she had wept most bitterly when Xiao Shuai forbid anyone from teaching her the Flying Sword Technique, causing her to miss the best opportune time to pick up the skill. And one of her most joyous times was when Ding Yunzi had given her a ragged doll that she had liked very much too; to this day, Xiao Youxue still had the small rugged doll even though they had fallen out.

Ding Yunzi was staring tearfully at the small bloodied doll now as she sobbed uncontrollably as she held her mouth…

Just when Lie Qing had leapt forward to attack the Celestial Fairy, she could feel a strong irresistible resistance that made every single forward step difficult for her!

She could see the Celestial Fairy putting her right hand behind her back while whirling her left finger tips at her. This was not the Divine Emerald Force that she had experienced earlier but was many times more powerful!

Lie Qing thought, “She was not using her full strength earlier?”

Indeed, Shui Yixian had now raised her martial power for the Divine Emerald Skill to the ninth level!

Lie Qing was determined not to acknowledge defeat. She had raised all her martial power and generated her Invincible Divine Force to its zenith too!

As Lie Qing struck blows after blows at her opponent, Shui Yixian waved her sleeves each time and deflected all her attacks while counter-attacking with her left fingers at the same time!

They were attacking so fast that bursting hot and cold windforce began to generate from them and soon they became a blur! Every strike, every miss that they had made, was so explosive that it was crackled with the raw thunderous impact of their martial powers!

Even though Nangong Le, Zuo Tianyi, Shui Yujian and Mei Meijian were standing quite a distance away, they still could not steady their footings!

Shui Yujian and Meijian immediately extended out their fingers and generated the Divine Emerald Skill to deflect away the powerful windforce that was sweeping malicious all around them!

Zuo Tianyi was stunned. The Infinity-Two Swordplay was an introductory to the principles of sword energy while the Infinity-One was the exact principle of generating sword energies. But this Lie Qing was unleashing shockwaves after shockwaves of deadly cold sword energies. Was that her true strength?

Zuo Tianyi immediately said aloud, “Everyone, muster your internal energies to protect yourself. Don’t let the invisible sword energy injure your vital channels!”

Lie Qing said coldly to Shui Yixian, “I would like to see how long you can maintain your internal strength against my sword energies and my martial power!” Even as she had spoken, she had attacked a dozen times in that very instant while evading and counter-attacking against Shui Yixian!

Shui Yixian did not expect Lie Qing was really so formidable and even though she looked so young, she seemed to be an extremely experienced exponent. She had mastered the Icy Heavenly Tears a long time ago and was not affected by Lie Qing’s piercing cold sword energies or else her strength would surely be snapped away very quickly.

If she got hit by Lie Qing’s sword, even her Icy Heavenly Tears would not stop her deadly sword energy from severing her vital channels. So she did not dare to be careless as she was now using both her hands!

Shui Yixian asked softly, “Just who are you?”

Lie Qing said coldly, “Isn’t that too late now to ask who I am? You may be formidable but you have not passed the Divine Calamity tests yet. As for whom I am, after I have drunk your blood, I will tell you!”

Shui Yixian was startled and she was rarely surprised, “You have passed the Divine Calamity?”

Lie Qing replied coldly, “How did you think I got my red eyes then? That is the mark of the Divine Calamity!”

Shui Yixian said, “That…is…impossible. That’s an impossible feat.”

Lie Qing said, “Others maybe can’t but I can!”

Shui Yixian said softly, “You will be my worthy opponent then.” As she said, she struck towards Lie Qing with her right fingers but missed her only narrowly, hitting the truck of a large tree behind her. The tree instantly became petrified and cracked under its own weight!

Lie Qing immediately retaliated with a counter-attack but was deflected by the Celestial Fairy sleeve; she struck the ground with her sword and the ground seemingly erupted forcefully with a thunderous impact that sent the soil and dust flying everywhere!

Even though the duel may looked uneven as Lie Qing had a deadly weapon in her hands but Shui Yixian was no less deadly; when she whirled her sleeves, those sleeves of hers when imbued by her martial power were like deadly spinning blades, disintegrating everything that it hits and could even deflect Lie Qing’s sword!

Everywhere they had dueled, everywhere that they had moved on to, it became a dead zone. All the others could only look on in utter disbelief at the sheer ferocity of their martial power!

Even Ding Yunzi had returned to her senses as the thunderous impact and the ferocity of the duel shook the very ground as furious hot and cold winds flurried merciless as though a hurricane was in the vicinity!

Lie Qing’s martial power was now at her zenith and her entire self was charged with the Invincible Divine Force Intricate Energy! At the zenith of her martial power and at the zenith of her Invincible Divine Force, she could use the ‘Pandora Darkness Merciless Strokes’. In that instant, her sword was charged with deadly sword energies as she sent one windforce after one another that sliced through the air in a deadly impact that utterly destroys everything in its path! All in all, she had sent seven deadly slices nonstop towards Shui Yixian!

Lie Qing was really merciless in her attacks as she had immediately used ‘Seventh Heavens Strokes’ which was also the most powerful stance of the ‘Pandora Darkness Merciless Strokes’. It was because she was gambling everything that she got against the Celestial Fairy!

Zuo Tianyi was stunned. These deadly sword energies were real physical sword energies that could destroy everything in its path as a projectile and was the invincible staging of the Infinity-Zero Swordplay! This was a mythical stage that was only rumored to exist and impossible to attain. For her age, it was impossible but he was seeing it with his own eyes now…

Shui Yixian knew that she could not escape fast enough against these energy projectiles. She raised her Icy Heavenly Tears to the tenth level and then raised her martial power again to raise her Divine Emerald Force to the tenth level as her fingers dissipated the incoming energy blades one after another!

Lie Qing simply could not believe that the Celestial Fairy could even dissipate her first energy projectile blades as she came closer to closer to her! By the time, she had unleashed her seventh energy projectiles, her entire body was trembling as her martial power departed away from her, so when the Celestial Fairy was close to her and used the Divine Emerald Skill at the same time, Lie Qing was flung back all the way backward by her opponent’s martial power as she coughed out blood!

Lie Qing tried to stand up but she simply did not have the strength anymore and the last blow that she had received may seem to be a simply blow but it was not. If she was not protected by her Golden Impervious Body, all her vital channels would be scattered. She really could not believe that a mortal being could actually survive her ‘Seventh Heaven Strokes’.

Shui Yixian did not have the confidence at all to dissipate Lie Qing’s deadly attacks. If she did not look for Yi Ping, then she could never have the opportunity to grasp the intricate formula of the Dual Inertness Intricacy. From that intricate formula, she had grasped a breakthrough for the tenth level of the Divine Emerald Skill. If she did not attain the tenth level of the Divine Emerald Skill, then she would never have the martial skill to dissipate her opponent deadly energy attacks.

By the third stroke, Shui Yixian resolute had weakened considerably and she had expended a great deal of her internal strength. It was a lucky thing that Lie Qing’s attacks had also weakened by a great deal. Her three most deadly attacks were actually the first three.

Shui Yixian said to Lie Qing, “I have won?”

Lie Qing said weakly as she said defiantly, “You are a monster! In this entire fraternity, there is actually a person such as you. But I will have the last laugh. When the Divine Calamity catches up with you, you will surely die!”

Ding Yunzi had pointed her sword at Shui Yixian as she said coolly, “No need to wait until the Divine Calamity. She will surely die today. She doesn’t have much internal strength left. To me, she is just an ordinary exponent now.”

Shui Yujian and Meijian were immediately at their protégé mistress’ side while Nangong Le and Zuo Tianyi were besides Ding Yunzi.

Shui Yujian said coolly, “Such bold words. Would you like to try?”

Shui Meijian added, “If she is confident at the very least, she would have attacked now.”

Zuo Tianyi said, “Yunzi, you still got me to fight besides you. If we join hands, few opponents in the fraternity would be our match.”

Nangong Le looked at Lie Qing, looked at Ding Yunzi, looked at the twin sisters and looked at the Celestial Fairy. He seemed to be in a dilemma as he sighed, “It seems that this fight is unavoidable.”

Lie Qing shook her head weakly, “We are not her match…we are not her match…Sister Yun, quickly leave while you can. Or else when she has recovered her martial power, there would be no escape. Leave me here, I won’t blame you…go tell the others…” All of a sudden, she coughed out more blood; her internal injuries were not light!

Zuo Tianyi said coldly to Nangong Le, “I don’t need your help if you are in such a dilemma.”

Nangong Le said bitterly, “Why are we fighting one another in the first place? Everyone seems to forget that the Celestial Fairy is our Brother Yi Ping’s wife and that we are all Yi Ping’s friends. Whoever dies here today, do you think Brother Yi Ping will be happy?”

Lie Qing was stunned. She had totally forgotten that the Celestial Fairy was Yi Ping’s wife.

Shui Yixian asked, “You know Yi Ping?!” If he was not Yi Ping’s friend, how did he know she was his wife?

Nangong Le said, “Of course, he is my sworn brother too. If you don’t believe, you can come with us to look for him.”

Shui Yixian pointed at the fallen Xiao Youxue as she said, “Do you know that she is trying to kill Yi Ping?”

Ding Yunzi interrupted, “If Youxue wants to kill Yi Ping, do you really think that Yi Ping will still be alive to this day? If she is really your enemy, will she takes the blow from you earlier?!”

Shui Yixian was stunned as she took a few steps back as she muttered, “Did I make a big blunder? She is also Yi Ping’s friend? What is their relationship?”

Ch 29 End
    Previous Chapter
    Next Chapter
    Last edited by Avidfan; 11-07-14 at 09:43 PM.

In chap 30 or 31, will Youxue have a "breakthrough" and somehow survive? Like the way Yixian survived the palm strike to the heart? With Lie Qing's help, perhaps they can capture Xiao Shuai or his other surviving son and drain him dry and infuse their intricate energy into Youxue's body... We still do not know enough about Youxue's past or resolve her past with her father & brothers to let her die... Will she somehow get raised from the dead?

Youxue should at least have a few dying words wish Yi Ping if she was really going to die...

Thanks Avidfan, again for another exciting update!!!

In chap 30 or 31, will Youxue have a "breakthrough" and somehow survive? Like the way Yixian survived the palm strike to the heart? With Lie Qing's help, perhaps they can capture Xiao Shuai or his other surviving son and drain him dry and infuse their intricate energy into Youxue's body... We still do not know enough about Youxue's past or resolve her past with her father & brothers to let her die... Will she somehow get raised from the dead?
    Thought you have forgotten about Xiao Youxue xD

So many have correctly guessed that it would be Xiao Youxue that met with a mishap...

We still have Ding Yunzi to take revenge for her xD~

and where is that Yi Ping? looks like the party started and is ending without him.everyone is here except him.

As I mention earlier, Yi Ping still has the 3 maidens who has nicknames--his wife, the Fairy, the Temptress, who likes and respects him a lot, and the Holy Maiden, who loves yet abuses him.

Ding Yunzi should realize Youxue sacrifices herself for Yi Ping's happiness, and if somehow Ding Yunzi used some devious sceme to harm/kill Yixian, then she would most likely feel the wrath of the twins as well as Yi Ping. And Lie Qing may even stand by Yi Ping rather than Yunzi.

Btw, does Youxue rise from the dead? or she's gone for good with so many still unanswered questions.